Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums (31583 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Hateandthunder: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Violence continues as video shows a certain DPO Olosan from Mushin being carted around as as thugs beat him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGyDZ_ocyiw

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good. Was this not the one shooting at the protesters the other day? Let me find that video. I think he killed some boys.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Sunofgod(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2020

35 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Gandollaar(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba Amaka!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by weyreypey: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Haaibo
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Violence abeg
I know we are angry
But is getting to much

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hhmmmm
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by FirstCounsel(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
For real?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Hateandthunder: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Violence abeg
I know we are angry
But is getting to much
Bros leave that thing, when dem dey do us, dem dey pity us?

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Wawelexy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stupid man... Gbakoje...

He should be lynched...

19 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hotwax: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
so his men shot protesters? If yes, then he deserves it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Merimental(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
don't mess wit d youths next time.

19 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
They said he killed 12 people. This is a picture of him aiming directly at protesters in Mushin.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by smile11s(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
EndNigeriaNow

3 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
You never point a gun at your own people! Never shoot your own people like animals because of what? Money and power God punish you Gbakoje... I like how you suffered. For all those you killed in public and secret.

A gun is a big responsibility. It does not make you God because your bullet will still finish...

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Rugaria: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Egwu adigo...
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by capitalzero: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
baby124:
They said he killed 12 people. This is a picture of him aiming directly at protesters in Mushin.

When I saw the video aiming at protesters I know he would pay for it. I know mushin boys very well.

70 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by okpalaAnambra: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
baby124:
You never point a gun at your own people! Never shoot your own people like animals because of what? Money and power God punish you Gbakoje... I like how you suffered. For all those you killed in public and secret.
Wow.. He was the police dpo that killed protesters? They for carry him family join him.. Serves him right

27 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by okpalaAnambra: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

When I saw the video aiming at protesters I know he would pay for it. I know mushin boys very well.
He's even so foolish to kill his own people.. Nawa oo

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by aremuforlife(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
I never know it will be fast like this, but to be sincere the DPO is a big fool, he knows that, that area belongs to the omo ita of lagos, and he seen shooting in daylight.What I expect from him is to calm the situation by calling the leaders of those boys, and make the see reason why the need to embrace dialogue. I hope he is spare.

15 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Okeytus(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
He didn't know he will meet his Waterloo soon

30 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wow.. He was the police dpo that killed protesters? They for carry him family join him.. Serves him right
Na him. He deserves the painful torture and death that awaits him. We may be peaceful but we are not a people of peace when you kill our children.

48 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Smh....

How did we get to this point. I'm heartbroken.

2 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by capitalzero: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

He's even so foolish to kill his own people.. Nawa oo

They know him. May be he thought police command would transfer him after the killing. Their usual practice!!!!
In any civil unrest, police officers are not safe. Forget their guns!!! Most of them live in the town not barracks. So people know them well.

67 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Vyzz: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ntoor...

The shouldnt kill him...

Just collect one of his leg from him and that's okay... Let him leave the rest of his life knowing that he is only breathing because mushin boys willed it...

Bastard

James Nwafor is next... Heard he is in Ghana

57 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Emilokoiyawon: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
So in effect, you guys have become the VERY thing you are fighting. Where do we go from here? If you want to defeat SARS by becoming SARS, is that not home goal?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by internationalman(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
After all this is over when they see a boy on dreadlock or tattoos, they would hail him and compliment him on how good they look on him..

They will henceforth, treat the masses with much respect as they do their political counterparts..

Power truly belongs to the people; that's the true definition of democracy anyway..

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

Lol,,, if you come see the real video nko E worse pass.

Naija would only be better when all of us, ages 16 & above, are killed. No one in those ages is humane enough to rule this nation.

They should just ensure all of us, except little children, are exterminated tongue

EmmySparky:
na u go die first
In 2face's voice:

Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven grin

Why we need to celebrate those who lost their lives for this fight cool

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hotwax: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

the same police officer unloading live bullets on youths?

they said he has killed 12 people.

If i am among those area boys, i go don chop off his head...

police need to get message..never point your guns at the masses... This is the time...we need to teach them if the IGP is refusing to do the needful..

picking wey no accept home training now outside he go learn

23 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Redhot111(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Goat
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Kelvinhunta: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let be careful not to have our hands soaked with blood. E fit bounce back ooo. It's getting out of hand but I still blame who ever ordered the soldiers to shoot at the protesters
Hateandthunder:
Bros leave that thing, when dem dey do us, dem dey pity us?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.