Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians (1613 Views)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Tinubu's Time Is Now Says OLU Of WARRI, Ogiame Atuwatse III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Osaze007:
It’s mostly igbos that want to turn it to anti Tinubu
I have always known that you are an impostor claiming to be from Edo state. Go and cleanse your mind off tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by NaMe4: 3:35am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

This is just the truth!

The disunity within the South had been exploited for decades to the detriment of development and progress of the region as a whole.

This movement was a unifying factor (not just for the South though, but also for the oppressed in the North) and anything and everything had to be done to attempt to destroy it. But it's just the beginning.
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by History555: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Osaze007:

Who’s Yoruba with you
Once I saw iPob showing Tinubu house in France burning I already knew the game

Tinubu house in France burning. Na wa for propaganda people
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by History555: 3:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Osaze007:

Yes now. Information reaching me is that it was lgbos who ordered the shooting then ordered the soldiers to disappear afterwards. All the tanks and soldiers brought into lagos are inside emeka shop at alaba.
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 4:08am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Oke is one of the many killed Mr madrid

thanks for showing him one amongst many innocent youths who just demand for thier rights unlike bokoharam terrorist jihadist fulani terrorist herdsmen what has he done to b killed?let buhari n that fool that is looking for picture evidence eat his corpse may God rest his soul n many others killed at lekki
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by chanda83560: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
No peace for the wicked government.
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Kirchoffs: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Some devilish forces from the North are here as I speak to you.....Their mandate is to spread hatred among southerners online.......

They are very many and they move with guile by posing as southerners to cause disunity.

They are the people responsible for posting several tribal topics that can incite hate among us
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Kirchoffs: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2020
History555:

Yes now. Information reaching me is that it was lgbos who ordered the shooting then ordered the soldiers to disappear afterwards. All the tanks and soldiers brought into lagos are inside emeka shop at alaba.
The guy you are answering is a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign. They have been hired to spread hatred and use their divide and rule tactics to subjugate us.....

They are neither from the East or the west. . .You guys should see through their deceit
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Kirchoffs: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
matex97:
I have always known that you are an impostor claiming to be from Edo state. Go and cleanse your mind off tribalism.
I assure you he is a northerner, that's how this people go about creating fake MONIKERS to cause disunity among southerners.....

They have been contracted by the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign to spread hatred among southerners...... They are responsible for creating useless topics on Nairaland inciting hatred among southerners.....

Beware of them......
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm beginning to suspect this is a set up against Tinubu
Re: Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians by maybet081: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Osaze007:

One of the tinubu demons spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits APC As Plot To Deal With Tinubu, Osinbajo Thickens / Nigerians React To First-class Graduate's Claim Buhari Rejected List Of Scholars / My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.