Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

#endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP (371 Views)

Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by TheRareGem1(f): 2:30am On Oct 22, 2020
The Vice – President of Nigeria , Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has said victims of Tuesday shootings at Lekki, will get justice.

Osinbajo said this while expressing concern over the shootings in a series of tweets he made on Wednesday.

The Vice-President stated he he had spoken to some of the victims in the hospital.

My heart goes out to all the victims of the Lekki shootings , and also the policemen and all other men and women who lost their lives in the past few days in different parts of Lagos and other states.

“ I spoke to some of those in hospital. The pain of these terrible events is palpable in our towns and cities , and some losses are irreplaceable , but we can and will get justice for all of them.

” I stand with Lagos and all other affected states in these trying times.

“ We pray we will never see a repeat of these tragedies in Jesus name. God bless you all,” he said".

Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by ojokolax: 2:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Surely the VP would ensure that the victims not only get justice but adequate care at the hospitals

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by jeffizy(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm sorry, Mr Vice President.
But this time, your words count for less than the weight if a bird's feather.

Your Principal is the one expected to do all these talking.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by Yobabad: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Why don't you raise the matter at the FEC meeting today? Eye service. Is either you resign or you go down with Buhari
Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by TheRareGem1(f): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Yobabad:
Why don't you raise the matter at the FEC meeting today? Eye service. Is either you resign or you go down with Buhari

This is lowkey ignorant, will that one solve the problem? Has any top leader came out to make a statement? Here is a sensible leader my problem.
Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by okefrancis: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2020
I pray � those who wants to make this administration ungovernable to us shall be condemned in Jesus name, Osinbajo is working round the clock to see that we all have peace
Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by Joyce95: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Those who wants to make this administration uncomfortable to us will see the bad side of the Lord, Osinbajo is working so hard for betterment of Nigeria.
Re: #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP by Zeesugar(f): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
All those involved in the killings must be prosecuted and the victims should be compensated at least

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Have Gone To Collect Their Own Share From The C O V I D 19 Palliatives / The True Story On Fr. Ebube Muonso And Nkwelle Ezunaka Saga / Hudlums Attack Sen.gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.