Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

#ENDSARS Protest List Of Top Foreign Celebrities That Supports The Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS Protest List Of Top Foreign Celebrities That Supports The Protest (297 Views)

John Cena,50cent And Other Foreign Celebrities Support Peter Obi For President / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protest List Of Top Foreign Celebrities That Supports The Protest by Jerryjasper(m): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2020
The endsars protest that has been ongoing for about 20 days has gathered global attention and many big names have come to felicitate with the protest in fact with the recent lekki massacre the protest has even reached greater heights. We all know the roles celebrities play in creating awareness for the masses and this development means the aim of the #endsars protest to go global has been achieved.......... the list is stated below:
1Beyonce : she is a person that has aBout 150 million followers on a single social media platform and somone with that kind of followers is not someone to joke with
2 Joe Biden : the presidential aspirant as not hesitated in lending his voice to the course and he has asked Buhari to put and end to the menace. His support to the movement might be a way of scoring political points but all the same he was heard by the whole world
3. Rihanna she was one of the first people to support the endsars protest and she also commands large number of followers
4. Tray songs : the artist also lender his voice and he spoke against the extrajudicial killings and brutality
5. Anthony Joshua : the boxing heavy weight of Nigerian accent tweeted his support and sent a Clear message to the presidency for the meance to be stopped.
6 Odion Jude ighalo : the Manchester United footballler has been in the forefront in supporting the endsars protesters and we have even heard suspicions that the afcon qualifiers might be boycotted thus puting the presidency under serious pressure
7 Victor osihmen : the Napoli striker who has gathered alot of heat for being one of the most expensive black players to be bought and also with the love he has recieved from the Italians. he even displayed the #endsars on a shirt after scoring in a League match for Napoli. He has always been talking like as if he has a direct communication with everything going on even more than some of us present in this country
8. Hilary Clinton : the former secretary to the state and us presidential aspirant as also spoken about the prostest and she has asked Buhari wake up and hear the demands of the protest
I pray the government hear the cry of the youths and put an end to this issue... So help us God..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on this link to check out my content also pls what are your thoughts on this topic ?
Re: #ENDSARS Protest List Of Top Foreign Celebrities That Supports The Protest by ehbellsho(m): 4:30am On Oct 22, 2020
yeeeeeeee, my name is not there o

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS Protest List Of Top Foreign Celebrities That Supports The Protest by Jerryjasper(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
ehbellsho:
yeeeeeeee, my name is not there o

hahahaha and you too oh pls your name pls

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants 11 Points Agenda Includes Resource Control / Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless / Sanwo-olu Is A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.