Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (90874 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by uchwar1: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?
idiot! Guess u have not looted enough
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by aspirebig: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just imagine.

I suspected the picture immediately I saw. NYSC clearance during #End SARS...

Clearance bawoo
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by supercase1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
khalleb:
For the Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

The IBOS did not attack their leaders but we are here shouting and allowed the IBOS to hijacked it from our peaceful protest to what they now use to attack our Obas and leaders

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head

had tinubu denied his involvement yes or no!!!! if he is innocent why is he running away like a thief?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by asanwafo: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
ChikezieU:
it's some disgruntled elements like you that attached and circulated a fake video at the time when the real ones were being circulated. To use just one fake one to debunk the dozens of real ones is hypocrisy since YouTube has block all of the videos.

Now mr, Get all those video's that was circulated and the people that was killed and wounded and proof to us that they were fake.

you can even proof the list/facts of police brutality fake as well.
He has done that by talking about the guy whose brain was spilled on the floor. If u have anything on the contrary, say it. Is ur like that is fanning the ember of these violence in the name of fighting for Nigerians
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by LaneBoi: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

I have the video, soldiers were shooting in the air. Did you see the protesters move an inch? But the damage uas been done already and still being carried out. We're yet to have the full lists of the names of the Lekki Tollgate victims
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by authority2006(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2020
LaneBoi:

Seu lalasti mynd

Guy, what is your problem that you are constantly crying to mods? Give us the names of the massacre victims now, or where their corpse are taken to or the families who are looking for their relatives. We have the videos and I will say it again, soldiers were simply shooting in the air
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Kraytur: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

Did you watch DJ switch live on Instagram when it happened if you didn’t shut the Bleep up

The bullet wounds they were removing with hot drinks was true it was caught live

The soldiers were seen approaching them and shooting all caught on Instagram live

Who be this Lying demon sef

Abi dem pay you ni

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ChikezieU(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2020
asanwafo:
He has done that by talking about the guy whose brain was spilled on the floor. If u have anything on the contrary, say it. Is ur like that is fanning the ember of these violence in the name of fighting for Nigerians
is like you are a big nonentity, at least your Governor has confirmed 2 deaths, you are still here arguing. Abeg if you are not an idiot talk on ways to better Nigeria, not on criticizing the protests... bring better idea's on deck.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ozo13(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Oizee:
ete'odahi
nice
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by User09: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:
So Nnmadi Kanu called on people to destroy Tinubu's properties and they did just that. The government used soldiers to make the protesters gaslight themselves and NK added to the fire. It's going to 2 days now, not one person has been confirmed dead from the Lekki shooting and millions of naira worth of property has been destroyed just like that? This is so sad. Now the government will budget billions to replace these damaged properties, at whose expense? Yep! We the citizens. Our dream of a new Nigeria took a baby step forward and a giant leap backwards sad

Hi,

Please create a thread with this. Cant seem to

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-54628292
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Organs(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
ChikezieU:
??

@ChikezieU, go again and read the initial post and look at the nonsense you sent. Now let me debunk one of them. This was a movie and someone took it and made it look like victims from a massacre. Look at the attachment and understand how you can easily be fooled.

Please verify before you share.

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes, I agree with your message to your parents.

Oga you are just an agent of disunity and your plan is dead on arrival. Violence will never leave you and your unborn generations
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by asanwafo: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
ChikezieU:
is like you are a big nonentity, at least your Governor has confirmed 2 deaths, you are still here arguing. Abeg if you are not an idiot talk on ways to better Nigeria, not on criticizing the protests... bring better idea's on deck.
Nnamdi Kanu's zombie

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by godwinkessi: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
I swear one of my sister called me yesterday and she was just crying over the phone. I swear whoever that package the fake videos/photos will meet his/her waterloo soon. The video caused disasters and they were able to operate free of charge in Lagos since everyone believed the videos and pictures are real.

Mark it somewhere! Na stray bullet go finish u.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes, I agree with your message to your parents.

you are a bastard for insulting my parents. You just wake up and start insulting someone you don't know because you are behind a keyboard
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ChikezieU(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
asanwafo:
Nnamdi Kanu's zombie
that's the best you can do...olloriburuku
Nnamdi Kanu has become your worst nightmare anu!
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by phranco(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2020
tesppidd:
At this point 48 hours after the incident are we supposed to be talking about live videos from dj switch or are we supposed to be talking about names and photos of the dead victims.?

After 48 hours you people are still talking about live shooting videos?

Why are you so silly?

Someone is trying hard to stop you from being silly but you're insisting on being silly.

Why I didn't respond to your quote the other day is that you sounded like a bigot. It is disappointing and disheartening that your are among the few foolish and selfish people that were insulting the intelligence of Nigerians, supporting the claim that there was no shootings nor fatality. Since you are looking for evidence , look at one if the victims mother , and some other evidences flying around. Be careful not to incur curse upon yourself, because of your selfish and myopic reasoning .
https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by benicta(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
No respect on that nysc uniform

Why must you use it to shoot movie

What's wrong with using it to shoot a movie?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by vineyardfarms: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.