Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (90890 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by openmine(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

I have the video, soldiers were shooting in the air. Did you see the protesters move an inch? But the damage uas been done already and still being carried out. We're yet to have the full lists of the names of the Lekki Tollgate victims
So the over 23 victims in the hospital that were visited by the lagos state governor were shot by 'thugs' in the evening abi?
Did you listen to the announcements by Gov Babajide where he made mention of gunshots by the soldiers who he still doesn't know who sent them to open fire on the protesters?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by DebbieSylvex(f): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
First, I'm shocked at how someone here is tryna defend d army men dat fired.... it's indeed a massacre and don't you dare sugar coot it......I lost a family member over der.... >:
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by authority2006(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
openmine:

The video was a 2 minutes or less.....did the video show you the bullets on the ground that hit the victims confirmed by a correspondent on channelstv ?
Another question...were you there when the shots were fired?
Wait for the protesters that are alive to testify what happened esp those battling with their lives at the hospital!
Then we will know whether the soldiers fired to the moon or fired at protesters carrying the nigerian flag!

I know what I saw, I don't need to wait for anybody. The protesters didn't move an inch when soldiers were shooting in the air. Did you see the barricades that divided the soldiers and the protesters too? Not saying people were not injured or killed but there was no massacre as we were wrongly made to believe. It's not too late for you to look at the past few days events and retrace your steps.
Where are the names of the 79 victims? Where were their corpse kept? Who are their families?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by authority2006(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
openmine:

So the over 23 victims in the hospital that were visited by the lagos state governor were shot by 'thugs' in the evening abi?
Did you listen to the announcements by Gov Babajide where he made mention of gunshots by the soldiers who he still doesn't know who sent them to open fire on the protesters?

23 victims in hospital? Yes, that's correct. But where is the videos or evidence of massacre that set people off to embark on killings and desstruction? Do you know how many police officers who have been killed so far? The videos of their killings liter the Facebook
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

I know what I saw, I don't need to wait for anybody. The protesters didn't move an inch when soldiers were shooting in the air. Did you see the barricades that divided the soldiers and the protesters too? Not saying people were not injured or killed but there was no massacre as we were wrongly made to believe. It's not too late for you to look at the past few days events and retrace your steps.
Where are the names of the 79 victims? Where were their corpse kept? Who are their families?
why are you spinning the narrative?
i asked a simple question....were you there?
Your statements show you watched from some videos and weren't there to witness what happened!
So the over 23 victims in the hospital visited by the governor were shot by thugs and not soldiers?
I am not even talking about those who died!
So the narrative of the lagos state governor which insinuated that the soldiers indeed fired at the protester was a lie abi?
Since you cant wait for the victims,don't speculate! smh
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by openmine(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

23 victims in hospital? Yes, that's correct. But where is the videos or evidence of massacre that set people off to embark on killings and desstruction? Do you know how many police officers who have been killed so far? The videos of their killings liter the Facebook
grin grin grin
Lets first talk about the over 23 victims(not just 23)......who shot at them?
Were they at home and received the gunshots?
smh
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are a barefaced liar and have lost every right to dwell among the living..

Don't let me catch you!
madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
[b]
madridguy:

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
[/b]
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by mustafaa: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by SoBright101: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by 8x216: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
Humans sha.. God go help us
[/s]
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by authority2006(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
openmine:

grin grin grin
Lets first talk about the over 23 victims(not just 23)......who shot at them?
Were they at home and received the gunshots?
smh

That was regrettable. But you have to admit that there was no massacre
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by novelbuks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101 p kissost=95207355:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda.
I agree, I've thought about this.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Every Nigerian contributing to the suffering of ordinary Nigerians will never know peace..your family will never know peace

Already ,paid agents are busy telling us what the world saw is not what happened

May God punish all of you one by one..you fools will gain notjing from the death of our youths but the death of yours
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Onlyonebuhari: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

May God bless your generations
They have used our jobless miscreants to destroy YORUBALAND.
Kolohun ko wa yo
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by authority2006(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
openmine:

why are you spinning the narrative?
i asked a simple question....were you there?
Your statements show you watched from some videos and weren't there to witness what happened!
So the over 23 victims in the hospital visited by the governor were shot by thugs and not soldiers?
I am not even talking about those who died!
So the narrative of the lagos state governor which insinuated that the soldiers indeed fired at the protester was a lie abi?
Since you cant wait for the victims,don't speculate! smh

This is waiting for eternity. Lol
What did you expect the governor to say? To say something that could set people off or something they could easily spin? If you were in his shoes, you would want to downplay the event.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by BleedTears: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
greensandy:

Get lost. You will soon get tired and all the atrocities committed on Yorubaland because of the fake massacre will be accounted for. We won't fold our hands on this. We listened to the directives from kanu and this is enough evidence that attack on Yorubaland was premeditated. It's too late for cover-up.

You will get lost first for supporting evil. Anybody that cover evil, evil will swallow him/her up be it Igbo or hausa or yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by openmine(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

That was regrettable. But you have to admit that there was no massacre
A life lost in saner climes will make an entire country to go into mourning!
In Nigeria, we check the number of fatality before reacting!
My question is were protesters at the lekki toll gate shot at or not?
Do you know the governor confirmed that the soldiers opened fire on the protesters?
Massacre or not...did innocent nigerians waiving their flags,die at lekki on tuesday night...yes or no?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by openmine(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

This is waiting for eternity. Lol
What did you expect the governor to say? To say something that could set people off or something they could easily spin? If you were in his shoes, you would want to downplay the event.
Really?
So he could have said anything without prior information?
Oga are we talking about the same state?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ChikezieU(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Organs:

Madridguy clearly analyzed and made his case. You, here said absolutely nothing rather you are attacking him and extending it to police brutality. You are part of the problem. Show your own proof or debunk what he wrote with facts. Youtube cannot block videos that was recorded on peoples phones and shared via whatsapp.
??

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Christmasdon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=95189722]Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers ap closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers wre just standing and talkie soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by
BUT I SAW GOV. SANWOLU VISITS SOME OF THE CASUALITIES AT A HOSPITAL ON ONE OF NEWS TV STATIONS.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Emekaonline: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
9jaBloke:
Always verify before sharing

The sons of belial never verify before sharing. Most of them are products of baby factoryies
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Emekaonline: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
BleedTears:

You will get lost first for supporting evil. Anybody that cover evil, evil will swallow him/her up be it Igbo or hausa or yoruba.

The same way many people who propagating falsehood without verifying will get lost forever and their family

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Damntruth(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?
most likely
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Emekaonline: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
milehigh06:
Every Nigerian contributing to the suffering of ordinary Nigerians will never know peace..your family will never know peace

Already ,paid agents are busy telling us what the world saw is not what happened

May God punish all of you one by one..you fools will gain notjing from the death of our youths but the death of yours

Those who are propagating falsehood without verifying the truth will die in shame and unsung
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by abiolatunji: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is all these drama happened because of 2023? Some media houses even use this pictures yesterday to prove there is massacre.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Dzegeten: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
wale377:
A Nigerian man has come to clear the air that he is not dead.

The man you can see in the pics Below has come out to say he didn’t die oo that he was just shooting a movie scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1nJyI1GLk
Guy!!! This is coming too late abeg..we don already bury u.
May your soul rest in peace
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by KGBEAST(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
For you
*Warning Viewer Discretion is strongly advised and highly recommended
https://uc.xyz/xIHTm?pub=video CHUKWURA C. CHIWETA (@CHUKWURACCHIWET) / Twitter-Twitter Card-YouTube
Documentary Evidence of the Nigerian Government crimes against it's citi...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuKjB5mmB8 via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nk9mFTaf2c via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIadK7LWV94 via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97K_SvdtXPU via
@YouTube
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8vGxRjJuI via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWF33tG9wi8 via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBNzR2aai8 via
@YouTube
Enjoy
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by KGBEAST(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
KGBEAST:

For you
*Warning Viewer Discretion is strongly advised and highly recommended
https://uc.xyz/xIHTm?pub=video CHUKWURA C. CHIWETA (@CHUKWURACCHIWET) / Twitter-Twitter Card-YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuKjB5mmB8 via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nk9mFTaf2c via
@YouTube
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97K_SvdtXPU via
@YouTube
@YouTube
Documentary EvDocumentary Evidence of the Nigerian Government crimes against it's citi...
@YouTubeidence of the Nigerian Government crimes against it's citi...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8vGxRjJuI via
@YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWF33tG9wi8 via
@YouTube
@YouTube
Enjoy
More loading
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by cuteboy2: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Excellent job. You are even doing better than Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Lauretta Onochie combined.

All those people injured and visited by Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu are also part of the drama act including the governor. I think Sanwo-Olu should be arrested for spreading fake news.

madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by sofiscatedmoron: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
greensandy:

Lagos is igboland?
And who called igbo, is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria?_
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Dantsito: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm, frustrated wailing zombies trying very hard to paint the government that smash them twice on the ballot with all the brainless propaganda at disposal, mmttcceeww nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.