Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate (9830 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Commonsense99: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
grin

See how they are jumping up and down in a futile effort to twist the narrative with an old divide and rule tactics.. Na wah oo
One lesson we have all learnt in this uprising is, the Fulani man is insanely crazy at thee idea that the south can ever unite in a common cause, they never saw this coming... The never thought it could happen., they believed their divide and rule tactics.
Dear Fulani man, the next collabo we will have is with the Hausa man whom you had gagged for 200yrs . grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by BabaOneChance: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by ModestGal(f): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

Op even in Abuja here, igbo wanted to do so but they met their mate hausa, hausa met them bumba to bumba, Yoruba are coward, no Yoruba man will go to Oba palace chase oba out destroy the palace we respect our elders.
May you be punished if that statement of ''NI YORUBA'', if they are Yoruba, may your children witness what the victims witness, to your generation, I hate lies.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by ModestGal(f): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm Yoruba, and I have no hand in this stupidity. Its the work of the APC
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
shey the live videos we saw too was fake too... God will Judge you for supporting evil. And may you receive the same fate as the lekki protesters since you said nobody was killed.

What did you saw in the live video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Realtalk20: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

Op even in Abuja here, igbo wanted to do so but they met their mate hausa, hausa met them bumba to bumba, Yoruba are coward, no Yoruba man will go to Oba palace chase oba out destroy the palace we respect our elders.

You are a bastard , your bastard brothers disgraced your oba
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by BabaOneChance: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Olodo, it's "What did you see..."

Go school, una no gree, but na una still dey control power and cows.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

... Even eniola badmus escaped with a whisker.

Who where the 7 dead bodies the Army asked the police to come deposit at the mortuary... I and where a group of doctors treating protest survivors flying over hospital fences?.... I pls dont

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by olisaEze(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2020
All these people saying the protesters were murdered by Igbos should go to Lekki, Ikorodu or Igando and say it there. Don’t sit in ur house in Kano or Kaduna claiming Yoruba heritage and be talking trash. If e sure for you, come out like these brave heroes that lost their lives and Soro soke lemme see how you will leave there in one piece. Stupid online miscreants!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
... Even eniola badmus escaped with a whisker.

Who where the 7 dead bodies the Army asked the police to come deposit at the mortuary... I and where a group of doctors treating protest survivors flying over hospital fences?.... I pls dont

Na u we go ask. Who are the 7 dead bodies if they truly exist. Not media dead bodies, real ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Saao(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

what's really wrong with some of you? I'm from middle belt, and I watched the video when the people were destroying oba of Lagos palace, they were all speaking Yoruba which I don't understand. Almost everyone on the video speaking Yoruba. When soldier went to kill in lekki toll gate, they did not sample the tribe rather they shoot at protesters not minding any tribes. Please u can watch that video of the shooting if you won't shed tears. Igbo or Yoruba are not our common enemies, our enemies are our leaders and we should remain focus on dealing with them. I might not support burning of properties but I didn't blame them because you can get properties back but u can't get lives lost back.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Na u we go ask. Who are the 7 dead bodies if they truly exist. Not media dead bodies, real ones.
it's obvious you've been paid to chase non existent goose..

Well it is my duty educate you...

Here you go feed your eyes
https://twitter.com/OsAsthaEdoBoy/status/1318893637724524549?s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii__/status/1318945991047991296?s=19

https://twitter.com/Devcron5/status/1318871442952540160?s=19

https://twitter.com/Chemicalboyy/status/1318857068456062978?s=19

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:

I see. all dez ones you posted are Lekki tollget. Liar. I ask you to show evidence of a single death from alledged Lekki Massacre and you're posting something else.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

first they said protesters turned violent that was why the army was deployed... Here is a video of thugs vamothing in govt vehicles

https://twitter.com/GXNames/status/1318732419760070656?s=19
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
first they said protesters turned violent that was why the army was deployed... Here is a video of thugs vamothing in govt vehicles

https://twitter.com/GXNames/status/1318732419760070656?s=19

So this one too was in the night in Lekki? I need to see eye doctor
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

Don't mind Nigerians. The news of the massacre was FAKE. Some people even claim it is genocide, totally untrue. I wonder how most people were not able to reason rationally - even foreign medias were deceived. People were injured when they were scampering for safety as a result of the shot in the air. No one was shot at by the soldiers.

I even saw a video of an APc truck mounted gun in action that being claimed to be use at the toll gate.

The whole thing was planned and the federal govt fell for it
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by ariesbull: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

This isn't the first time yoruba are burning their palaces... It happened few days ago Soun palace was burnt

So stop blaming others...
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

I see all this ones you posted are Lekki till get. Liar.
if all these can happen in other locations. Wouldn't tell you that much happened at lekki toll gate?....

Where cctv was removed, lights shut off?
And dead bodies carted away?

Why did they remove cctv?
Why did they switch the lights off.?

Oh the eye witness that swam across the water too was hired? Oga please yourself ok. But make your conscience judge you
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by ariesbull: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Saao:
what's really wrong with some of you? I'm from middle belt, and I watched the video when the people were destroying oba of Lagos palace, they were all speaking Yoruba which I don't understand. Almost everyone on the video speaking Yoruba. When soldier went to kill in lekki toll gate, they did not sample the tribe rather they shoot at protesters not minding any tribes. Please u can watch that video of the shooting if you won't shed tears. Igbo or Yoruba are not our common enemies, our enemies are our leaders and we should remain focus on dealing with them. I might not support burning of properties but I didn't blame them because you can get properties back but u can't get lives lost back.

You are right.... They fall for their devide and rule
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Obamaofusa: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2020
technuel:
They are turning the table to tribal War.

How can some unscrupulous elements vociferously spew that it was the Igbos or IPOB that are trying to destory the West and Lagos?

Now I ask if they don't have a cladestine motive, while did they switch off the Bill board light and removed the CCTV.

The Footages obtained by Punch and other media Outfit where Security agents were brutally killing unarmed protesters, was it also fake?

How Can Igbos go to Oba's Palace to desecrate it without having to battle the Yorubas who may feel it is an insult for a stranger to carry out such a dastardly act against their monach?

How can Igbos set Tinubus investment on fire without having to contend with Lagos touts who are always Royal to Jagaban. If it were only Igbos that burnt those properties, by now it would have degenerated into a serious tribal crash?

How can You tell me it is only the Igbos that have been protesting against Police brutality at the Lekki tollgate?

The Mushin Boys that was vehemently attacking a DPO are they also Igbos?

Lets face the fact, Lagos State Government goofed by declaing state of emergency and ever allowing security agents to shoot unarmed protesters.

Yes and the removal of the CCTV and the shootings which the video from Lekki largely depicted were into the sky.I have seen that most pics used were fake.

I love Lagos and love the way it is the best state in Nigeria economically.This is the reason I have partly like Tinubu and partly hate him for not allowing Lagos to benefit extensively from its wealth.
Swearing is bad but I swear on my life for some idiots thinking that I am BMC ...may God forbid me support Buhari blindly....or I have ever known or taken anything from Tinubu or any of his people.I have never met or seen him physically and when I even needed Lagos state help,they deceived me that they will get to me even with my persistence.They only help their APC goons.I am neither PDP nor APC.

I have taken this upon myself because I want to be on the side of truth as much as possible.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
if all these can happen in other locations. Wouldn't tell you that much happened at lekki toll gate?....

Oh the eye witness that swam across the water too was hired? Oga please yourself ok. But make your conscience judge you

All I asked is simply. I am talking of the untrue Lekki Massacre. Cctv or no cctv if it's massacre by now we will have the evidence. The families of the deceased will speak.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

I see. all dez ones you posted are Lekki tollget. Liar. I ask you to show evidence of a single death from alledged Lekki Massacre and you're posting something else.

Why was the army moving from hospital to hospital, looking for survivals?

What is the rationale of your judgment self?

So with all these killings in other parts of the country, doesn't it tell you there was a kill order on Tuesday night?

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Why was the army moving from hospital to hospital, looking for survivals?

What is the rationale of your judgment self?

So with all these killings in other parts of the country, doesn't it tell you there was a kill order on Tuesday night?

Oh the eye witness that swam across the water too was hired? Oga please yourself ok. But make your conscience judge you.. I won't answer. You know why? You are also Nigerian. Perhaps you should ask your government why they shut out the light and removed the ever working cctv... Thank you
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:
I've been waiting to see the List of those killed at Lekki Toll Gate but whosai?

Even from videos shown we saw soldiers shooting in the air, yet social media claims dozens died.

Falz and Davido suddenly went mute.

I guess those kids never understood the gravity of what they were asking for.

Perhaps Davido is concerned about his new house.
Don't mind them. It is always good to have clarity and be calm in every situation. I've always maintained that the people fermenting trouble are two kinds.
1. Jobless youth that want the protests to continue indefinitely because they are idle. Nobody with places to be and work to do would support continued blockade of economic activities. By extension, same jobless people also want destruction since they have nothing to lose. Except their lives, by then it will be too late.

2. Political actors and privileged upper and middle class that live abroad or in their protected enclaves. These ones do it for selfish reasons, simple. They want to feel powerful and watch things burn.

In conclusion, I don't know if the black man was born wicked or the wickedness is nutured by the environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Kirchoffs: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Paid media thug of the northern oligarchy have hijacked Nairaland. They are very many here. They want to use divide a d rule tactics and sow seeds of discord between southerners

They are neither from the west or the east , they are evil men of northern extraction...

God have mercy on the south
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

All I asked is simply. I am talking of the untrue Lekki Massacre. Cctv or no cctv if it's massacre by now we will have the evidence. The families of the deceased will speak.
i know you live in Mars or something. There are families who haven't seen their relatives until this day. Numerous families...
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

why am I even arguing with you guys.... The errand boy of the bloodsucker has released a statement.. Pls note the "victim" in the statement....

I am sure they must have received the expected report of how many dead victims from the useless armed forces since it took them 24hrs to issue a statement abi you still want to argue with the vice president

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

I even saw a video of an APc truck mounted gun in action that being claimed to be use at the toll gate.

The whole thing was planned and the federal govt fell for it

I swear, this got to be the biggest media propaganda of the century
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:

The boy in that picture was stabbed in his own home by thugs.

You would not rest until you find something negative to say.

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
why am I even arguing with you guys.... The errand boy of the bkoodsucker has released a statement.. Pls note the "victim" in the statement....

Victims could also be those that were trampled upon during the melee.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
i know you live in Mars or something. There are families who haven't seen their relatives until this day. Numerous families...

Since they are many please name 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Inuwa Yahaya Borrowed, Looted N55.3 Billion In Two Years - Gazette / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.