Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

"You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest (83719 Views)

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Olaola99: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
one is actually idiot and the other legend
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by deebrain(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Blackface will now come out with a cry for compensation.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Harrykn:
Tinubu caused it ...
Because he is responsible for every thing right now

Rie nsi dia abeg
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by chatinent: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Two crazy persons.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by grandstar(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
illicit:
How two friends turned out like this baffles me....

The answer is simple.

There were 3 of them.

1. 2 Face was the most successful after the break up of plsntasaun bous

2. Faze was 2nd most successful (He has not released a song in a very long time. His career is dead.)

3. Blackface has been a total disaster.

It is jealousy that's worrying them. 2Face was the one holding the group together. The breakup of plantasaun boys exposes this painful truth.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
na d payroll talk part pain 2baba pass grin

money ehn...too powerful
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by illicit(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
grandstar:

The answer is simple.

There were 3 of them.

1. 2 Face was the most successful after the break up of plsntasaun bous

2. Faze was 2nd most successful (He has not released a song in a very long time. His career is dead.)

3. Blackface has been a total disaster.

It is jealousy that's worrying them. 2Face was the one holding the group together. The breakup of plantasaun boys exposes this painful truth.

Blackface is jealous right
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Rapwiz(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm sure Blackface doesn't know he has been fooling himself right from the beginning of his life.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by afroxyz: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2020
They used SARS --- It didn't work
They used thugs --- it didn't work
They used lies ------ it didn't work
They used Army --- it didn't work

Guess what's their next move..

Religion and Tribe!...and if they don't succeed then Nigeria is free but some youths lack sense #endsars

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by harmony75: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
why Mr black face?! this is so unnecessary why are you so pained?
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Arabs999: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2020
kingk:
Someone should pls help me slap blackface.
I don slap am twice.
The guy na MUMU undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by sukar886: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2020
he is a big idiot indeed
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by donMIG(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
How friends turn foes
SMH
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by ArticleBeast: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Fahdiga:
I'm more relevant than your entire lineage. get that into your head
Instead of blabbing like an idiot you for mention one person na. Simple question demand simple answer but because deep down you know you are a nobody you are angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Hier(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
viktuur:
Haba, they could not get diesel to a major hub along the axis, not everything is a conspiracy.

Abi oooooo, you were the engine on site
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Hier(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
afroxyz:
They used SARS --- It didn't work
They used thugs --- it didn't work
They used lies ------ it didn't work
They used Army --- it didn't work

Guess what's their next move..

Religion and Tribe!...and if they don't succeed then Nigeria is free but some youths lack sense #endsars

They used Thugs ooooo. Thugs burnt the police station and gave way to the LekkiMassacre
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Fahdiga(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Instead of blabbing like an idiot you for mention one person na. Simple question demand simple answer but because deep down you know you are a nobody you are angry
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Damian10(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2020
am backing blackface on this one, most of these celebrities are all about the bank alert...you no feel like Buhari now becus hm gov no give u endorsment ahbi see ur head 2face.
#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndTyranny

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Minjim: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
backnbeta:
Does 2 Face in all his wisdom think a total lockdown of the economy will affect the polithiefcians like it'll affect the poor masses? He also didn't reason it out at all! undecided

2face can afford it, can we?

So, I appeal to the masses to disregard his call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by premiumswizz: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
I don't want to believe 2baba was in is right senses when he said this, to say the least.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by kingk(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Arabs999:

I don slap am twice.
The guy na MUMU undecided undecided undecided

You're doing well.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by kingk(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
adenigga:

I will do that right away......

You're doing well...one love.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by ArticleBeast: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Fahdiga:
K
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Alaga2222(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
I guess blackface is right...2Face nah fucking snitch...I believe the politicians gave him money that was why he cancelled his own Protest wayback..
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Anijay1212(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=900warriorz post=95193718]Some humans are just Unam Ikot grin
Ata unam ikot.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by nestkojex(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
It's a pity

Relocate to USA or Canada. Our corporation can help you.
GRE and TOEFL are very predictable. That's why you can pass with ease when you try to dymistify the test.
Try to practice every for at least 4 weeks. Use Official Guide and try Manhattan. They are there best.
You can thank me later
You can get GRE and TOEFL for just N45000 formerly N40000 from us. No more N50000
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Oketwin(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Tuface do nt have anx moral standing to speak on dis issue, he is a know coward who sheepishly chicken out afta promising to lead same protest sometime ago,
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by Caseless: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
backnbeta:
Does 2 Face in all his wisdom think a total lockdown of the economy will affect the polithiefcians like it'll affect the poor masses? He also didn't reason it out at all! undecided
blackface was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by cohug: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
He is an advance idiot! Who is talking about APC N PDP here, we are talking about future not past.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
When will black fave acknowledge that it is God that is in charge of success and he has willed it for two face amongst the trio
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
illicit:

Blackface is jealous right

Definitely jealous and envious. Common sense should tell him to revive his music career by bringing out lots of hits like 2face has done.

He however is not a prolific songwriter like 2face who has the ability to create and produce lots of smash hit songs. He and Faze do not have creativity genius that 2face has. That is why the spite 2face.

The solution for Blackface and Faze is simple: buy good songs from songwriters. Rihanna does not write most of her songs. The smash hit "umbrella" isn't her creation for instance.

I'm sure 2Face would have happily produced songs for them for a fee but pride and envy won't let them.

Even 2face "african queen" isn't his production. Blackface was actually the writer of the song. That's the power of songwriting.
Re: "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest by blacknp(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
illicit:
How two friends turned out like this baffles me....
Tuface is a two faced bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.