Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Justrite Superstore Denies Link To Tinubu And Obasanjo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Justrite Superstore Denies Link To Tinubu And Obasanjo (335 Views)

Mikano Denies Link With PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku / Justrite Super Store Sold Me Rotten Meat / Justrite Is Now ONLINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justrite Superstore Denies Link To Tinubu And Obasanjo by mistarsam(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2020
In a statement by it's media team, the management of Justrite Superstore denied being owned by either Asiwaju Bola Tinubu or Olusegun Obasanjo. This followed the looting of it's Bariga outlet on Tuesday by hoodlums.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Justrite Superstore Denies Link To Tinubu And Obasanjo by yanabasee(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2020
The government employ hoodlums to destroy properties and Arrow the peaceful protest..... Whatever this is turning into is never returning us back to the bad political rulings we've been cheated on for decades now.....

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Online Business? Here Are 10 Pitfalls To Avoid / I Have 3million Liters Of PMS At Apapa Now. Price Is #150/2 / Laptop Lenovo Legion Y720 Intel(r) Core(tm) I7-7700hq ,2.80ghz 16gb Ram 1t Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.