Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing (62026 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by zoedew: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2020
The system caused all of these. Over time while the misgovernance, corruption, herdsmen killings, injustice, nepotism, police, and military abuse was going on The President and The National Assembly pretended not to know Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State. The Citizenry screamed loudly Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State but Lai was insistent we were lying but it is clearer now more than ever before that Lai is a liar!
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Komu1048(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Address which useless yooots? Hypocritical yooots? When this whole thing started, he addressed Nigerians on the ongoing SARS reform but you guys said it's a lie, he was deceiving you guys. What else do you want? The protests were being hijacked by hoodlums and you guys(peaceful protesters) cried for help, curfew was imposed as a way to stop the madness..but you guys still defied tjhe curfew, making the soldiers to shoot in the air with the hope that it will disperse the protesters. You called this massacre, even though till now you can't provide names of those massacred. This has led to destroying of many properties around the country...Now you guys are tired, you want him to address the nation. Address fire!

May God bless u, u just spoke my mind sir, sometimes I wonder if I’m the only sane person in this country or perhaps the only mad person. The leaders of the protest got everything wrong, govt tried on their part since the protest started. American had protest, u don’t hear case of looting and burning station despite they were also infuriated by their police. How did they allow Hoodlums n criminals element evade them, my heart goes to genuine people maimed esp the police families

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is not malfunctioning it is operating as its designers intended.

We need to rise above these petty tribal wars across Africa and realise that we are not our own enemies.

You people do not understand! Your problem is not hausa, fulani , igbo or youruba.

Go and research into the Royal Niger Company and come back lets talk

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Dubetex96(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
The nation is bleeding profusely without control. our twitter president is yet to address us.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Adiy(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Violence is out of it please.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Phiftycent50: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
whoever you are,I think you are just being a real fool and uninformed entity
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Adakintroy: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Everybody wakeup oooo. The dance don de seriouse.

Christians devil don't de enter matter with spirit of killing and destruction. Make una pray. Na peace first. Some are beginning to use the killing at toll gate as justification to implement their own evil agendas.

Don't wait till them burn your personal house or property or kill your close person before you go take things seriouse. Let's end it now.

Some go start to burn churches because some too de vex for churches too. If this thing commulate we no go Believe the destruction devil go acheive from this before we go wake up.

I no go gree, I no go gree, de tear shirt.

I hear no de bring fight. Let's let go of every grievance or who wrong who or who shot the first shot. Let's go for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
BigBashiru:

Call a police officer to investigate a crime and they tell you to pay money or they waste lots of time or tell you to come back tomorrow...
But the presence of those officers is why you hardly see criminals at night, but you won't understand. When you start seeing anarchy as normal no come here rant.

3 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by AmazingELixir: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Elijahrona(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Address which useless yooots? Hypocritical yooots? When this whole thing started, he addressed Nigerians on the ongoing SARS reform but you guys said it's a lie, he was deceiving you guys. What else do you want? The protests were being hijacked by hoodlums and you guys(peaceful protesters) cried for help, curfew was imposed as a way to stop the madness..but you guys still defied tjhe curfew, making the soldiers to shoot in the air with the hope that it will disperse the protesters. You called this massacre, even though till now you can't provide names of those massacred. This has led to destroying of many properties around the country...Now you guys are tired, you want him to address the nation. Address fire!

O God... I don't even know how to appreciate you.

Thanks for having sense.

I have said it that they just want Buhari to address to nation so that they can insult him and say they don't trust him

6 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Mccullum: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
All Yorubas should withdraw from the destruction going in Lagos and other South Western States. We cannot be destroying our homes, lands and heritage because of protests and one person.
If you are against Tinubu, it does not add up to start destroying companies that employ and feed our people.
Every sane Yoruba should desist from the wanton destruction in Lagos and other parts of Southwest.
It is easier to destroy than to build. How long would it take us to repair the damages caused by the Youths?
I support peaceful protest but not the violent dimension it has assumed in the last two days.
Violence can only worsen our situation. It does not improve anything.
The peaceful protests accross the country have received both local and international attention and Governments have made promises to address every injustice brought about by actions and inactions of police and reform the organization.
Let us give peace a chance. Without peace there cannot be development.
Let us say No to Violence.
ENDVIOLENCE, ENDPROTESTS,
ENDDESTRUCTION,
Tinubu is just one man in Yoruba. He is human and cannot be perfect.
Let us pardon him for whatsoever he might have done to wrong us.
No one should destroy our national asset.
END PROTEST END VIOLENCE NOW.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Komu1048:

May God bless u, u just spoke my mind sir, sometimes I wonder if I’m the only sane person in this country or perhaps the only mad person. The leaders of the protest got everything wrong, govt tried on their part since the protest started. American had protest, u don’t hear case of looting and burning station despite they were also infuriated by their police. How did they allow Hoodlums n criminals element evade them, my heart goes to genuine people maimed esp the police families

Isn't it funny that those who were protesting in America were black people

We black people do not even know what we are up against?

A nation of people that were sold on a board and divided like common war loot.

We ought to be ashamed of ourselves for killing and fighting each other

4 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Tillatalk: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
with what you wrote it will soon get to you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Komu1048:

don't call those mindless Americans, they literally burnt down people's businesses if they had dared attack the police head on you know the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by dalass(f): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Bluntguy:
This is anarchy. Buhari caused all this, and he is still obstinate on addressing the youth. This is just the beginning. Finally he will bow. Those who refuse to make peaceful change possible make violent change inevitable.

Buhari had no business being a politician not to talk of President. He doesn't have the charisma and magnanimity to be the father of a diverse country like Nigeria. I believe that's why we have the VP trying to fill up the void of the President.

He doesn't care if the South burns themselves or everything to the ground!

Let us all now calm down and strategize to capitalize on the giant strides made in the #EndSARS protests

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Enigma001: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by henrybomb(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
Why are y’all always quick to say jobless youth?
Some of you just don’t know what to say or probably don’t have nothing up there
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by AmazingELixir: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=JudasNaCarrot post=95191532]This killings is senseless and counter productive. Beheading of Oyigbo police station DPO yesterday wasn't what this protest was supposed to result but the government knows how to destroy its people rather than build.
It takes nothing to sit down and restructure this country and come out with a more United and stronger Nigeria.
Rather than do this, the politicians, out of greed and grip to power would incite violence by sponsoring hoodlums to attack peaceful protesters.

Protest peacefully so that....

This government MUST go down.
This country MUST be restructured.
Power MUST go back to the people.
This struggle MUST continue.

"He who live must fight.He who doesn't wish to fight in this world where permanent struggle is law, has not the right to exist". --------
Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf).
[/quote][/s]

Stop propagating fake new no DPO was beheaded.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Shadysen: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
e don red o..
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
THE PARENTS WHO FAILED TO QUESTION THEIR GOVERNMENT LEADER SHOULD KNOW THAT MAGIC WON'T HELP THEIR CHILDREN FROM THE CONSEQUENCES
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by lexy2014: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

what then is d essence of curfew if u cant enforce it? is it d protesters that is preventing d govt from properly managing d situation and dealing with hoodlums? was it because of defiance of curfew that hoodlums were attacking protesters in different parts of d country?

are u aware that buhari received a sars reform report in june last year? are u aware that theres little difference in d report and what d protesters are demanding for. question is why did buhari not implement d report all this while? if he had, would nigeria be experiencing this right now?

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Reading a script in a pre-recorded video is not a proper form of address at such a moment. Since you are close to him, you should let him know that.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Temptee101(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
[s]Address which useless yooots? Hypocritical yooots? When this whole thing started, he addressed Nigerians on the ongoing SARS reform but you guys said it's a lie, he was deceiving you guys. What else do you want? The protests were being hijacked by hoodlums and you guys(peaceful protesters) cried for help, curfew was imposed as a way to stop the madness..but you guys still defied tjhe curfew, making the soldiers to shoot in the air with the hope that it will disperse the protesters. You called this massacre, even though till now you can't provide names of those massacred. This has led to destroying of many properties around the country...Now you guys are tired, you want him to address the nation. Address fire![/s]

Who is this fuul please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Mccullum: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
All Yorubas should withdraw from the destruction going in Lagos and other South West States. We cannot be destroying our homes, lands and heritage because of protests and one person.
If you are against Tinubu, it does not add up to start destroying companies that employ and feed our people.
Every sane Yoruba should desist from the wanton destruction in Lagos and other parts of Southwest.
It is easier to destroy than to build. How long would it take us to repair the damages caused by the Youths?
I support peaceful protest but not the violent dimension it has assumed in the last two days.
Violence can only worsen our situation. It does not improve anything.
The peaceful protests accross the country have received both local and international attention and Governments have made promises to address every injustice brought about by actions and inactions of police and reform the organization.
Let us give peace a chance. Without peace there cannot be development.
Let us say No to Violence.
ENDVIOLENCE, ENDPROTESTS,
ENDDESTRUCTION,
Tinubu is just one man in Yoruba. He is human and cannot be perfect.
Let us pardon him for whatsoever he might have done to wrong us.
No one should destroy our national asset.
END PROTEST END VIOLENCE NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by GeneralKoko(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You should be stripped and flogged like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Alexis11: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
OhBiafra:
The officer killed is Igbo o, but they will still blame Igbos for it

Lol... Does it matter
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by godforus(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
what else do you expect from a person who follows nenginozo theory. Bbnaija retards like you liking your comments will one day experience what you have rubbished, your time is not far.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Princeps: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
You are one of the most foolish aboki in this place.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Emilo(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
This killings is senseless and counter productive. Beheading of Oyigbo police station DPO yesterday wasn't what this protest was supposed to result but the government knows how to destroy its people rather than build.
It takes nothing to sit down and restructure this country and come out with a more United and stronger Nigeria.
Rather than do this, the politicians, out of greed and grip to power would incite violence by sponsoring hoodlums to attack peaceful protesters.

Protest peacefully so that....

This government MUST go down.
This country MUST be restructured.
Power MUST go back to the people.
This struggle MUST continue.

"He who live must fight.He who doesn't wish to fight in this world where permanent struggle is law, has not the right to exist". --------
Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf).

Are u okay, did they not protest peacefully initially??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Hespee93: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
radiolover:
Avoidable anarchy. This is what Buhari wanted and now he got it.
This is what wanted and now he have. Did any of his relatives share in this?

Did he even know what is happening in the country?

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by InvertedHammer: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Komu1048:

/
Continue being sane...

Until you take a bullet.

American protests are even worse with arson and looting. So what are you talking about? Don't use America as the standard.

/

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by adewasco19(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Karma is a bitch! The monster they created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.