Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81273 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by princepee: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Sin of the father been visited on the children.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Kingdemu: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Julsbagg(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
tolakush92:
ABEG WHERE IS SLAWORMIR
THE DAMN NIGGA

BEEN A WHILE I HEARD FROM HIM

I HOPE YOU'RE SAFE DAMN NIGGAR

Him no get balls na
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by specialmati(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
ok
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by yoruba1914: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very foolish woman. She always sided with APC and Buhari in every of her programme.
this is not about her. It is about apc,pdp and every politician that has failed us.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by MrStan11(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
TVC partial reportage was obvious.
I wasn't surprising.
Even channels too.
Channels was attacked too.
Only Arise TV gave us unbiased report till date.
At a time I was even watching music channel Hip TV for report

8 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by mkoabiola: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
For me i don't watch thier program though sometimes i do

She was stil on air while d hoodluma burnt d station.

So dem don fire her from tvc b dat

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Benbellamor: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmn
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Mastakija(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
i still think sanwo olu is innocent he tried to save lagosians, but few ppl knows about this
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by maybachstarboy(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
This is the height of hypocrisy. TVC that I know has never been objective and always have biased agenda. Forget all these yeye talk by this one.

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by AroleOduduwa2: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for

Seem you have selective dementia, so only southern and middle belt brought destruction to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by victorazyvictor(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
mmmmm
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
But a certain madridguy said there was no death at lekki naa.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
thank God first responders are speaking up

Shame on so called fake yerobas that allowed petty politics to blind them

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by bluefilm: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
At least...

No more fake Covid19 cooked figures from TVC... for some time to come!

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by dapsoneh: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Seem you have selective dementia, so only southern and middle belt brought destruction to Nigeria.
i think you are mad, cant you add yours? Add to the missing list

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by victorazyvictor(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Mastakija:
i still think sanwo olu is innocent he tried to save lagosians, but few ppl knows about this
You funny o! grin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Bethelseedlings: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
I was watching the programme yesterday when it happened. I really wondered why objectivity is not our watchword in all our seeds. So far so good the report from TVC before and during this ugly incidence is robust and unbiased. I thank God that the workers are safe.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
TVC has never been objective in their report. They do the bidding of their pay master. I condemn the attack though as many will lose their job.

Just look at this fat pig Babajide dissing Gov. Obaseki bc he fell apart with his employer Tinubu until Edo people shamed him. Why will an employee be so partisan? I wish they caught that Jide and dash him some beating.

Arise TV remains the best so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ivolt: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Coward.
Why did you run from the peaceful protesters who wants to air their grievances?

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by SmartyPants(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
She went live and castigated a sitting governor of her state based on false information and expected to lose her job...how correct she was!

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Eriokanmi: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Alhaaji Madridguy and Tinubu's ass lickers, hope you're here. You would vomit that money they paid you to write rubbish here in the name of damage control. Adabi ti oloun ko ba si loke l'oku.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
Kaci ubanka
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Jackpat(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Thank God you made it out alive
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ivolt: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
But a certain madridguy said there was no death at lekki naa.
This isn't too hard to comprehend.
She never claimed people were killed at Lekki.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ivolt: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
thank God first responders are speaking up

Shame on so called fake yerobas that allowed petty politics to blind them
Ipob anarchist.
You have comprehension problem.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by gambia(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
brexit:
The Yoruba has lost their sense of unity for the first time

It is very bad for them
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by capitalzero: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/lekki-i-spoke-truth-to-power-before-attack-on-tvc-says-afolabi-brown/

https://www.facebook.com/1727109924211534/posts/2782731141982735/

"There were hotspots in Lagos, we had in Ajegunle, Orile Iganmu, Mushin where hoodlums took to the streets to destroy properties and attack others (but) the military did not go there. They went where peaceful protesters were sitting."

And some people are justifying the shooting by saying 'where are the bodies,? just like their master "where are the cow?

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by SalamRushdie: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
My own is who ordered the Attack on Tinubus properties
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Basicend: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
What is this one saying now. .?

Which truth is she talking about?

Can it bring back the lost souls or repair the damage public properties?

Madam, go and sit down abeg.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Celebsnews2: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry about that Ma.

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by gambia(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.