Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81281 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
To those asking why only Tinubu businesses were attacked, the truth remains that the trigger was pulled at Tinubu's LCC managed toll gate at Lekki. Naturally those who's relations were killed or wounded will descend on Tinubu.

As we speak, Onitsha is on fire cos last night during the candle light procession, stray bullet from police trying to clear road for VIP killed a protester, this morning police stations in Onitsha are on fire.

Let's always understand the cause before pushing our tribal divisive agenda

8 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by donprinyo(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
ALREADY LOOKING FOR WORK. DOUBLE MOUTHED BITCH

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
maybachstarboy:
This is the height of hypocrisy. TVC that I know has never been objective and always have biased agenda. Forget all these yeye talk by this one.
because it doesn't favour your godfather who also owns where she works, we should now forget her abi? Shioor
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by kalvoken(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
But a certain madridguy said there was no death at lekki naa.

Leave that Idiot. I know devil will soon push him to mistakenly say those rubbish in the midst of angry guys, because he may forget he isn't on nairaland then. They will roast him with korope tire.

5 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by leisuretym: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
government should mount checkpoints along lekki epe express way, too many thugs on the way, Spar looted , shoprite looted , why imposed curfew if you can't enforce it, this is foolishness
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by homosapien(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
I guess truth has different definitions to different people.

Not your fault mirayo, It's the fault of those who have you platform to spill jargon.

Was morayo at the front line to know what really happened in lekki?

No investigate journalism just hearsay and u start propagating faelsewood.

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by pho: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Please where is SLAYWOMIR.
I have not been seeing his comment lately hope you are safe bro.

I wish you well even though I don't support some of your response when it relate to GOD.
But u are still my omo naija. Please hope ur are safe Bro wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Basicend: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
My own is who ordered the Attack on Tinubus properties

Bros, when someone's cup is full, I pours out.. It's a spiritual law.

Tinubu has been diverting and consuming many things that doesn't belong to him. . The bloods will cry and judgement speaks.

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by brexit: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Ewu Gambia[oquote author=gambia post=95200908][s][/s][/quote]
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by martineverest(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
she cried yesterday during the show
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by martineverest(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
wonuks:
I wish Channels tv will employ her. She's very sound

If you are looking for a reliable website design company in Nigeria then let's do business. #No_advance_payments_required.
Whatsapp_or_Call: 0906 040 0096
na USA she go school na
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nwaotu10(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an hate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

Let's not turn this to tribal fight..

All attack on tinubu should stop
No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Bleep it bro!!

Let them turn it to whatever they like.

Any single killing of the igbo's in the north will Mark the begging of the end!

Trust me!

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ridbell01(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
with those questions on yesterday i told someone that these girls will be sack soon
but she just need to do the needful by resigning before they sack her..
the problem is not the staffs but the management thats why i dont like watching AIT also..
Arise and Channels are far ahead of their peers
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by GoodGovernance: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Very senseless and selfish commentary from Morayo.

The attack on TVC had nothing to do with what she said on air.

All other alleged investments of Tinubu were already targets-TVC,The Nation,LCC,Oriental Hotel etc.

What exactly is she trying to insinuate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by gambia(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
[s][s]
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose[/s]
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
[/s]
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by olarent: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Dear friends and concern citizen
Most of us that stayed in south i want to give us things to do.please let educated our northern brother in south and let them know the reason for our struggle that is not against north we love then more than anything but against bad governance and leaders that politician have been playing rival card for a long term to divide youth now they may want to do so if you have money you can give the less privilege among them call brothers at home to preach the word,we are more wise than the fool elder politician that bound in common the word "greed"

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by subcbouy: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
punisha:
Wish her the best. She will land a better job.
I tell you, stations are even eyeing her program on their network.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by martineverest(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very foolish woman. She always sided with APC and Buhari in every of her programme.
true.....they shut jumoke and obiajulu for their anti APC quest....I was surprised she really spoke against the governor yesterday morning

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by flokii: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by airminem(f): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
How did oshiomole get her?!
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by martineverest(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
mkoabiola:
For me i don't watch thier program though sometimes i do

She was stil on air while d hoodluma burnt d station.

So dem don fire her from tvc b dat
she was ready to be fired ....I was surprised yesterday that she was against the governor and she'd tears

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Odesignnnn:
I feel for her... yesterday wasn't easy at all.

All the best in her future endeavours...

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below
Don't mind Garba Sehu. The insecurity befallen their region won't end in the next century. They're going backwards by the day and they can never survive without us. This crisis would end and we would come out stronger and better as a brand new nation. We will end all the monkey dey work baboon dey chop soon. Its one step at a time.

On Tinubu's ordeal. He's erred. We have forgiven him. Ceasefire must stop now as orchestrated by hoodlums, which we're not part of. Peace must reign. But I would like to tell you this...the protest isn't about tinubu. Go to edo, ebony, abia, imo, benue, plateau, even kaduna, etc, its same scenario. Does tinubu or apc own those regions too? No.

Youths please, end the protest now. But buhari too should speak up. Are we in a military era? He's not a reformed democrat he claimed to be in 2015 at Chatham house, UK when same tinubu took him there to rebrand him. He must come out and speak to Nigerian youths now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Munzy14(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
When u are working for an extremely ambitious human like Tinubu, who doesn't mind getting it by hook or crook, anything can happen, anytime. Just have it at the back of your mind that u are on temporary something.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by tsagir(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
IPOB ATTACK LAGOS
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by okpalaAnambra: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...
Two wrongs don't make a right.. Be careful what u wish for.. I Don talk my own
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Sagay212: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an gate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are guilty..

No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Oga you are wasting your time. The boys that went to the obas palace are yoruba touts who the same useless oba and your foolish greedy selfish politicians were using to disrupt elections. These useless boys intentionally drop out of school, their parents or the elders in the community don't discipline them. They watch them waste their lives away. The useless one had covid19 palliative in his house doing nothing. The children you refuse to train and discipline will grow up to ruin you.
It is the same situation everywhere in Nigeria. So many teenage touts and useless young boys who intentionally do not want to work or go to school. All the want to do is smoke weed, do drugs and alcohol and sex. We have more of them than the responsible youths. The useless touts are the ones looting and burning. The ones burning in Abuja are Hausa touts, the ones in Lagos are yoruba touts, the ones in ebonyi or Enugu are igbo touts, the ones in edo are edo touts.
All these useless boys in their different states know their politicians, why are they not targeting them, why are they going about burning and looting.
We can speak plenty grammar all we want, na still we dey do ourself. How many politicians car dem burn, how many politicians don die? But the mumu people dey burn private businesses and properties.

10 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
I was watching the programme too as the incident occurred.
the guy was covering live event at lekki where the men in uniform were on the road vs the boys, shortly before the incident on TVC.

nothing must happen to that lady Ooooh.

Tinubu the criminal, if anything happens to her and her colleagues, you are in deadly hot soup.

you shall pay for all your evil deeds in this country.

e no go better for you and all your thieve politician colleagues together.

dooms befall you all.

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2020
There is one part of successive reports that always gets me Furious "in a bid to dipersed the crowd...", does it then mean they have no control over their guns, does the guns fired themselves? It pretty sounds like that. Why put words in soldiers mouth that are still yet to be found? As far as guns don't just fire without operators, then the report should be "in a bid to murder the crowd" as live bullets are invented to suck life out of a living entity, and the millitary know this as part of their training. Please, don't sugar coat it.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Aylife1010: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
I now believe that Lagos is a no man's land at least with the level of distruction I witnessed. The Yorubas allow Igbo boys to infiltrate them and destroy all the have in the name of protest. I pity for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by IkwerrePikin: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

You’re a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by subcbouy: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
martineverest:
true.....they shut jumoke and obiajulu for their anti APC quest....I was surprised she really spoke against the governor yesterday morning
Which party is good?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by 3Ceagle(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It is unfortunate that the crisis in the SW is being propagated with tribal sentiment. What about the crisis in Edo and the SE are they also tribal? Our people should think and don't allow anybody create all sort of conspiracy in other to achieve sinister motives. The various attacks are just unfortunate, but is just a product several year of mismanagement of people's trust. No single politician is a saint, they are all guilty for mismanagement of our goodwill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.