Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81277 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ariesbull: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Aylife1010:
I now believe that Lagos is a no man's land at least with the level of distruction I witnessed. The Yorubas allow Igbo boys to infiltrate them and destroy all the have in the name of protest. I pity for you guys
shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Princewell2012(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
You really perfectly right. The fight against tinubu is for ordering the shooting and killing of armless protesters . Are you now comparing human lives and ordinary property. After all tinubu is still alive.
Have you ever lost your loved one?

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by planetuzor(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:
I guess truth has different definitions to different people.

Not your fault mirayo, It's the fault of those who have you platform to spill jargon.

Was morayo at the front line to know what really happened in lekki?

No investigate journalism just hearsay and u start propagating faelsewood.

You are very mad sir

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
flokii:
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by depure(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an hate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

Let's not turn this to tribal fight..

All attack on tinubu should stop
No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED
people like you is the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by homosapien(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
planetuzor:

You are very mad sir

Why you are mentally unstable.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by dalass(f): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Their director Nnamdi Kanu directed them into burning, kidnapping and killing on Radio Biafra. Also the Oba of Lagos statement on Lagoon had not been forgotten. So, the Igbo's seem to be intent on taking their pound of flesh in a protest against the injustice of the nation.

It can only become tribal war which the northern Cabal will relish and set the south backwards like the north if we allow insecurity to fester.

Finally, you're right. Attack on Tinubu only is wrong. Hus businesses also have many innocent and hardworking Nigerians working there who get salaries which they and their families survive on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by eagleonearth(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

will they hear? I just called the attention of someone on a WhatsApp group after he shared a write up listing structures burnt down yesterday as Yoruba properties and ended it with Yoruba Ronu, whatever that meant. We should be careful before it escalates into a tribal war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Hier(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Sincerely, I was expecting her to give a negative reaction to the fact her life was at risk at the time hoodlums invaded the quarters. But seriously, for her to come out and say this, she won my R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by SmartPolician: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

The day the south will break out of the north, you people are finished.

Let it be known that the resources (both crude oil and tax revenues) that are used to run this country come from the south.

You need us more than we need you.

Just pray it doesn't become a south vs north affair

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by StagethemTVee: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Myopic analysis. At this stage you still thinking it is about party affiliation. The system needs a overhaul man. For the records Sanwoolu has been on the side of the pople from the start of this protests till now.
Openbusiness:
Governor Sanwo Olu knew the soldiers would be at Lekki Tollgate that night. If he didn't know, he won't have been making that comment that Forces beyond their control etc. They went to kill people because of tollgate money they want to be collecting. I think now they have burnt down the useless tollgate, they should go and collect tollgate money from the graveyard of the unarmed peaceful protesters they assisted the demons from Abuja to murder in cold blood. Tinubu should forget Lagos in 2023. They had the choice of standing with the people or standing with the Abuja demons and they betrayed the people for 30 pieces of Tollgate money. Shame on ACN, they have lost focus inside that evil party APC. Even if na AD or ADP will take over, no wahala but Sanwo should just know he is the last APC Governor of Lagos. APC and PDP should go to hell. Evil demons!

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by EbenMayor(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Am happy you re safe. Missing your show already
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Ategberoson(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
all Yorubas should educate Yoruba around them to stop killing, robbing and burning Yoruba properties

our enemies who are envying us want us to be in the same level with them, they talked down on our seaport as if we shut down theirs

Yoruba nitori olorun e ro nu

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by whitedove(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Morayo did not speak any truth;the people that were speaking the truth were not allowed to stay,ask Alawode !

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by dalass(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
eagleonearth:
will they hear? I just called the attention of someone on a WhatsApp group after he shared a write up listing structures burnt down yesterday as Yoruba properties and ended it with Yoruba Ronu, whatever that meant. We should be careful before it escalates into a tribal war.

Hmmmm.. Is Tinubu the only guilty politician?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by stalwart123(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...

I thought you're sensible until I got to the third paragraph. Alas!!! You're a noñeńtity and a big old føøl.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Sagay212: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.

You nor wise. The boys wey dey scatter ajah from time to time, nor be yoruba boys dem be? Most of the ones always arrested in Oshodi by RRS for traffic robbery, no be yorubas most of them be? You people open your eyes and watch young teenage yoruba boys intentionally drop out of school, joint cult and refuse to work or learn a skill and you don't say anything. You see teenage boys smoking weed, doing drugs, sex and totally misbehaving. Their obas and elders do not discipline them thoroughly, now they have become animals desecrating the palace of the a useless toutish oba who watched them deteriorate.
Yoruba elders need to wake up and begin to instill serious discipline in their teenagers and youths evening they have to use force.

You don't have any business with okorocha or user kalu. Let their people hold them responsible. You should hold your own leaders accountable and let them start working. Do not cover up for a useless politician because he is yoruba. Tinubu is encouraging touts and irresponsible yoruba youths by giving someone as useless as MC stupid powers just because they use them for election. Build your youths to be educated and tell your politicians to work for the masses. If the country divides, your leaders wont fall from the sky. You will still have same selfish leaders and stupid youths who just want to drink, smoke and phuck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Seems James has been caught in Ghana.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by JAWBONE(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
APC IDIOTIC ZOMBIES wey dey find people wey die. I hope say una no avoid this thread. Stupid set of people
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Eriokanmi: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:

Absolute nonsense...
Bastard fool. Who formed the BBOG, northerners? Where are the resources used in buying ammunition running into billions of dollars to fight the self-inflicted war against boko haram caused by same illiterate Northern youths are coming from? When the southerners were busy investing in education and future of their children, who told the Northern elders to shift focus? Billions go to the North to fight boko haram caused by themselves but we were in solidarity instead of complaining. Or do you think we youths don't have needs down south too? All those IDP camps, do you know how much of the of the tax payer's money down south is being spent to feed them daily? Do you know how much of our money had been spent to bribe boko haram to stop fighting? How about the repentant ones on whom government wasted our resources to reform after they've made millions homeless and orphan?

Obviously Sars cannot be protested against in the north naw. How many of northern youths are enterprising? As an agricultural consultant, I didn't have a physical office for nearly 5 years but what I was earning legitimately as a consultant home and abroad was more than what thousands of your youths put together would earn. Sars had harassed me before, even telling me I was too young to drive the car i was using in 2016. How many northern youths are CISCO certified? How many of them trade in bitcoin and crypto currency? How many of them proof read online and gather data for multinationals on a part time basis? These are those being harassed by sars here. Yes, there are bad eggs whom the SARS know. They're their friends sef as they easily bribe their way out. Does this make everybody a criminal? You can't protest on ban of sars because your region isn't that exposed to modern day technology where people can make legitimate money without having to push cart or sell oranges on wheel barrow. Nonsense.

I blame tinubu for washing your baba clean. Not even in his dream would he have smelled aso rock. All these nonsense would end soon.

5 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by beey2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very foolish woman. She always sided with APC and Buhari in every of her programme.

You have brain but lack sense. She's the main anchor of that programme and need to play what we called the "Devil's advocate" and ensure a balanced view. I don't really blame you because "Common sense is actually not common".

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

You stupid gan. What nonsense tribal fight? Who's fighting who? Those people that lost their lives, please in which tribe or state did they joined their ancestors from ? It happened in lagos unfortunately a yoruba land. That wasn't even the case until few of you stains in Nigeria started making it sound like a tribal war. Are you even okay? This thing has absolutely nothing to do with tribes. Omo una stupid gan
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:

Absolute nonsense...

You are an unfortunate idiot.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by yinusabass(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It has already turned to tribal fight... The ibos in Lagos did it intentionally. I keep asking myself, what has oba of Lagos got to do with endsars issue... The ibos went to the palace and burnt the palace . This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by JAWBONE(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

You people are so Pro Tinubu that you ignore the real cause of this action, I hope you guys don't commit suicide.

The way it seems now, the only thing that can make you happy is if your hear tragedy has befallen Igbos but God will not allow that happen.

The majority of these Tinubu supporters are in many ways like Buhari supporters. So bigoted and tribalistic that they are foaming in their mouths because Igbo leaders properties were not destroyed. Did Igbo people not lose life and property over #EndSARS issue. Does police brutality select Igbos or Yorubas. Kolade Johnson, Jimoh Isiaq, Tiamiyu Kazeem, the Oshogbo Four. Were they Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oga, the worst thing that Yorubas will do is to directly attack Igbos. The attack on Tinubu was a Nigerian thing. Majority of the attackers are Yorubas so stop all these nonsense of Orji Uzo and gibberish you are spewing.
The protest was peaceful until they decided to kill innocent citizens, and those citizens has risen! What is Orji Uzo and Co that asked your Greedy oba to store 5000 bags of rice meant for the poor. Was it Orji that asked Army to shoot at people in Lekki. Don't even go there because anything you people attack Igbos, oga that day Nigeria no go enter us.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Blackking98(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
Their cup is loading.
I think tinubus cup got filled up and poured cuz of lekki toll gate
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am really not happy that in this protest, innocent Nigeria died. I expected that the Obama of Lego's should have been killed. gush
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by JAWBONE(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
yinusabass:

It has already turned to tribal fight... The ibos in Lagos did it intentionally. I keep asking myself, what has oba of Lagos got to do with endsars issue... The ibos went to the palace and burnt the palace . This is just the beginning

Oya go burn Obi of Onitsha palace na whether you go come out alive. IDIOT.

The people wey enter Oba Palace na Island agberos and all othem na Yoruba but una still dey find way blame Igbos

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by TONIOI: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Something you people don't know is dat the housa and Fulani's are very much afraid of d day IBO and Yoruba will unite against dem, so hence they use every means to escalate any issues that has to do with yoruba and the IBO's , be wise out there and everyone should come together and change the change they promise their selves not me , Nigeria must move forward , old rags must be thrown away , the struggle continues

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Openbusiness: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Myopic analysis. At this stage you still thinking it is about party affiliation. The system needs a overhaul man. For the records Sanwoolu has been on the side of the pople from the start of this protests till now.
Yes, he has been on the side of the people, on the side of the masses. That's how it should be, that's how it has always been from time memorial, that's the Spirit of Lagos, that's why Lagos is Special. Any Lagos Governor MUST always be on the side of the people. Even when we had military administrators like Marwa, under a brutal dictator like Abacha, Marwa stood on the side of the people. That's Lagos. But on the night it mattered most, Sanwo Olu was no where to be found. He was in the country na, he was in Lagos, either Marina or Ikeja. Road dey free, highest one hour he would have been at Lekki tollgate that night. He knew action film was going to happen there that night. Anybody that says he didn't know is lying. But he stood back, and washed his hands in the basin like Pontius Pilate and handed over his Lagosians to the executioners like Jesus was handed over to the soldiers for crucifixion.

And now, we Lagosians, the masses, going forward we too we have turned our backs on ACN. But that doesn't mean PDP will take over Lagos. People Destruction Party can and will never rule Lagos. We don't want them here. AD should start dusting themselves and preparing for 2023. This is Lagos, we no dey pretend for here. You cannot suppress our voice, you cannot spill our blood and get away with it, never! ACN, you turn your backs on US Lagosians because of those APC demons in Abuja?? No wahala, we have turned our backs on ACN.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by livinbygrace: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
To those asking why only Tinubu businesses were attacked, the truth remains that the trigger was pulled at Tinubu's LCC managed toll gate at Lekki. Naturally those who's relations were killed or wounded will descend on Tinubu.

As we speak, Onitsha is on fire cos last night during the candle light procession, stray bullet from police trying to clear road for VIP killed a protester, this morning police stations in Onitsha are on fire.

Let's always understand the cause before pushing our tribal divisive agenda

You are intelligent but that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to cause confusion between the two tribes.He stated in his latest program that he was the one that ordered Tinubu"s investment to be destroyed in Lagos,in which a sane and sensible person will know that is lying and just bragging,or maybe he was the one controlling the Nigerian Army from his hide out in UK.All those boys that partook in harrasing and destroying those properties are island boys/isale eko boys and oyingbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.