Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81283 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Megatrix: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.
You are a fool, who started these end sars protests? Falz, Davido, Wizkid, small doctor, Rinu, segalink, Dipo Awojide, DJ switch, omojuwa, Deji Adeyanju and co who championed the protests are from which tribe? You are a very unfortunate fool and that's all there is to tell you.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Cajal(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
So what was heroic in what you have narrated
Celebrating mediocrity
Keep deceiving yourself
What do you want the youths in the forefront of the killings to do
This picture u are painting is not clear
TVC is impartial now unlike Raymond's
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by edoairways: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very foolish woman. She always sided with APC and Buhari in every of her programme.
That is not true
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by yinusabass(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
To those asking why only Tinubu businesses were attacked, the truth remains that the trigger was pulled at Tinubu's LCC managed toll gate at Lekki. Naturally those who's relations were killed or wounded will descend on Tinubu.

As we speak, Onitsha is on fire cos last night during the candle light procession, stray bullet from police trying to clear road for VIP killed a protester, this morning police stations in Onitsha are on fire.

Let's always understand the cause before pushing our tribal divisive agenda

Keep quiet there. Onitcha is on fire but u didn't burn the houses of your politicians who stole it life dry in South East.... You hate tinubu . Dats the truth

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by airoport: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very foolish woman. She always sided with APC and Buhari in every of her programme.
Sat on the fence through it all, and moved to the winning when she saw the ensuing Avalanche of Public Opinion against her master! Tactical/selfish move, I dare say.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Beetobee(f): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Truth. Everybody is claiming to say the truth. We don't know who is lying. Now that people we thought were shot in Lekki are coming up one by one saying that they are alive we don't know which is truth and which is lie

Exactly! It seems many do not even know the meaning of 'truth' any more. Can we defend ourselves when asked to prove and ascertain what we claim as 'truth'?

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Cajal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an hate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

Let's not turn this to tribal fight..

All attack on tinubu should stop
No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED
...I hope they are listen

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
yinusabass:

Keep quiet there. Onitcha is on fire but u didn't burn the houses of your politicians who stole it life dry in South East.... You hate tinubu . Dats the truth

Sharap there ab0ki shoe shiner! You lots are already panicking at southern unity in this protest and are doing everything to scuttle it

Did any Igbo politician order military to kill protesters since they have been protesting you almajiri bigot.

Buy sense

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Beetobee(f): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
The truth will reveal itself soon and we shall know if she was actually telling the truth.

Shikenan!

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by edoairways: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
all Yorubas should educate Yoruba around them to stop killing, robbing and burning Yoruba properties

our enemies who are envying us want us to be in the same level with them, they talked down on our seaport as if we shut down theirs

Yoruba nitori olorun e ro nu
Stop this

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by DenreleDave(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cajal:
...I hope they are listen

They wunt listen.. They are insulting me
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Megatrix: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
yinusabass:

It has already turned to tribal fight... The ibos in Lagos did it intentionally. I keep asking myself, what has oba of Lagos got to do with endsars issue... The ibos went to the palace and burnt the palace . This is just the beginning
Yinusa you are a hausa guy and you are very foolish if you think those of us in the south are easily deceived the way you brainwashed your people in the north. Your childish attempt at creating division in the south is dead on arrival. You are a fool

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by DenreleDave(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
jcmaiah:

Oga, the worst thing that Yorubas will do is to directly attack Igbos. The attack on Tinubu was a Nigerian thing. Majority of the attackers are Yorubas so stop all these nonsense of Orji Uzo and gibberish you are spewing.
The protest was peaceful until they decided to kill innocent citizens, and those citizens has risen! What is Orji Uzo and Co that asked your Greedy oba to store 5000 bags of rice meant for the poor. Was it Orji that asked Army to shoot at people in Lekki. Don't even go there because anything you people attack Igbos, oga that day Nigeria no go enter us.
Keep chest beating..... I have said mine
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some of una in this Nairaland especially this thread no get sense. Shouting not only Tinubu should be brought down. Una get dementia abeg. The action that triggered this thugs and riots happened in lagos state where Tinubu is mastermind leader, especially his alleged investment called TOLL GATE. That was the reason why he was targeted. nothing more nothing less. I'm surprised that all of una yoruba brains halt at this thread ?

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
livinbygrace:

You are intelligent but that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to cause confusion between the two tribes.He stated in his latest program that he was the one that ordered Tinubu"s investment to be destroyed in Lagos,in which a sane and sensible person will know that is lying and just bragging,or maybe he was the one controlling the Nigerian Army from his hide out in UK.All those boys that partook in harrasing and destroying those properties are island boys/isale eko boys and oyingbo

NK has always been an attention seeker and a braggart. I'm never his fan.

Ohaneze recently rebuffed his claims

He doesn't speak for Igbos rather IPOB
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by PeacenLove2: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
datola:
Hmmm... It's stupidity to burn down, whether by arson or by mouth people's places of liflihood all in the name of it belongs to Tinubu.

Do branches of some banks allegedly burn down also belong to Tinubu?

We are the enemies of ourselves.

I know people have been angry at Tinubu particularly lately. And this spiraled with the news of his 2023 presidential ambition. I don't know what the man is looking for if he truly intends to run. But I was surprised when people showed more anger towards him than the Commander-in-Chief of the FRN like he could single handedly give the command. Then people began to attack his properties or what they think to be his. Sorry for the Insurance companies o and poor Nigerians that would suffer job loss. Destroying properties like mass transit buses that aid the masses.

It does look like some unscrupulous elements have exploited this just movement for good governance and accountability. Some were distributing propaganda handbills against Tinubu days before the Lekki issue and were still claiming he was the sponsor.

Tinubu is no saint and so is the generality of the Nigerian politicians. If we want to go for Tinubu, we must be willing to go for all of them regardless of their tribe. Targeting only one from the bulk only proves bias and prejudice. This would get us no where. The masses need to stand together as one and face the common enemy that we have.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Cajal(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

They wunt listen.. They are insulting me
Do not mind them
It is in their blood
Allow them to wail
They may wail till Jesus comes
2023...loading
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Kelvinpam(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED[/b]

This is just wrong. An average Igbo man in Lagos right now is only concerned about his business. He/she wants to know when the curfew would be over so they could return to business. You dare not bring Igbos into the attacks carried out yesterday. I believe you saw the videos and you can identify a typical "Igbo" when you see one. I dont wanna believe you and your likes have run out of excuses on who to blame and you want igbos to take the fall.

Who are you to tell igbos what to discuss? Should they also be afraid to share their opinion just like you did here freely?

LEAVE Igbos out of this mess.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by CheGuevara102: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for

Oga abeg, I'm igbo, please remove Baba Iyabo Obasanjo from that list. He did well to some extent when he was civilian president.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Keep chest beating..... I have said mine
Oga una no fit do anything. Hausas Don matchet una for your place a thousand times wetin una do?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Mftivi: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.
you are sick in the head!

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Ategberoson(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:

Stop this

tell Yoruba around you to stop burning their properties that other Nigeria feed the family

all this stupidity burning and attacking fellow Yoruba and Nigerians must stop
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by juniorstar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
watched you live b4 tvc went off air, paying for the sins of jagaban
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Notice: This post is meant for Wise Igbos.. Strictly wise ones, let the unwise ones keep in insulting their generations.

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Just imagine some Igbos are attacking me and calling me a fool.... This is what u get when u try tell them the truth.... We know the thugs destroying palace are yorubas but don't forget the statement of Oba of Lagos against Igbos... Don't forget Igbos hate tinubu also..

Those two are the victims now. Attack on these two may be turned to an attack on them Cox of previous disagreement or hatred.... Igbos shud avoid any statement dt the north may change and turn to tribal war btw yorubas and Igbos....the north is not okay with our unity. Only the Wise Igbos will get my point..
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Megatrix: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Just imagine some Igbos are attacking me and calling me a fool.... This is what u get when u try tell them the truth.... We know the thugs destroying palace are yorubas but don't forget the statement of Oba of Lagos against Igbos... Don't forget Igbos hate tinubu also..

Those two are the victims now. Attack on these two may be turned to an attack on them Cox of previous disagreement or hatred.... Igbos shud avoid any statement dt the north may change and turn to tribal war btw yorubas and Igbos....the north is not okay with our unity. Only the Wise Igbos will get my point..
You are a fool and those calling you a fool are speaking the truth. You said you know that the attackers are Yoruba yet you are saying igbo revenge on Yoruba oba to achieve what? Something that many videos of the attack are everywhere and you can clearly hear the attackers speaking Yoruba? You must be very stupid to try to drag Igbo people into your rubbish. Those of you who are going about fanning the embers of tribal and religious hatred are the ones that will be consumed by that fire you are trying to ignite. Fool!!!

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by IamRichards: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy how far nah
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Mftivi: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Oga you are wasting your time. The boys that went to the obas palace are yoruba touts who the same useless oba and your foolish greedy selfish politicians were using to disrupt elections. These useless boys intentionally drop out of school, their parents or the elders in the community don't discipline them. They watch them waste their lives away. The useless one had covid19 palliative in his house doing nothing. The children you refuse to train and discipline will grow up to ruin you.
It is the same situation everywhere in Nigeria. So many teenage touts and useless young boys who intentionally do not want to work or go to school. All the want to do is smoke weed, do drugs and alcohol and sex. We have more of them than the responsible youths. The useless touts are the ones looting and burning. The ones burning in Abuja are Hausa touts, the ones in Lagos are yoruba touts, the ones in ebonyi or Enugu are igbo touts, the ones in edo are edo touts.
All these useless boys in their different states know their politicians, why are they not targeting them, why are they going about burning and looting.
We can speak plenty grammar all we want, na still we dey do ourself. How many politicians car dem burn, how many politicians don die? But the mumu people dey burn private businesses and properties.
what do you mean by who intentionally do not want to work or goto school ? you are no different from these insensitive politicians if you are gonna deny that millions of Nigerians are extremely deprived of things as basic as primary education.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by DenreleDave(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamRichards:
Guy how far nah

500 card go do?

If yes, send ur number on a dead thread..

I will buy and send u the pin..
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by emperor863(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Truth. Everybody is claiming to say the truth. We don't know who is lying. Now that people we thought were shot in Lekki are coming up one by one saying that they are alive we don't know which is truth and which is lie

You have been deceived by the enemies if the Yoruba to destroy your land. As at now, though highly regrettable, just a man lost his life after the lekki wahala. He died in the hospital yesterday afternoon. But Igbos and others that want to bring Tinubu and the Yoruba down deceived you with doctored videos. They were claiming that forty seven people were massacred, even PUNCH news paper carried the thrash on its front page.

In a matter of days, more revelations will be made. I hope you're aware that the much talked about removal of CCTV cameras has been debunked? Las las, Yoruba youth ought to he ashamed for allowing pigs to railroad them in destroying their land.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by sweerychick(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Oga you are wasting your time. The boys that went to the obas palace are yoruba touts who the same useless oba and your foolish greedy selfish politicians were using to disrupt elections. These useless boys intentionally drop out of school, their parents or the elders in the community don't discipline them. They watch them waste their lives away. The useless one had covid19 palliative in his house doing nothing. The children you refuse to train and discipline will grow up to ruin you.
It is the same situation everywhere in Nigeria. So many teenage touts and useless young boys who intentionally do not want to work or go to school. All the want to do is smoke weed, do drugs and alcohol and sex. We have more of them than the responsible youths. The useless touts are the ones looting and burning. The ones burning in Abuja are Hausa touts, the ones in Lagos are yoruba touts, the ones in ebonyi or Enugu are igbo touts, the ones in edo are edo touts.
All these useless boys in their different states know their politicians, why are they not targeting them, why are they going about burning and looting.
We can speak plenty grammar all we want, na still we dey do ourself. How many politicians car dem burn, how many politicians don die? But the mumu people dey burn private businesses and properties.
I bless the day God created you, truer words never spoken.. best comment ever on nairaland. And as for that clown you quoted, I guess it was Igbos that vandalized your house too, bunch of two faced hypocrites
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by DenreleDave(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kelvinpam:

This is just wrong. An average Igbo man in Lagos right now is only concerned about his business. He/she wants to know when the curfew would be over so they could return to business. You dare not bring Igbos into the attacks carried out yesterday. I believe you saw the videos and you can identify a typical "Igbo" when you see one. I dont wanna believe you and your likes have run out of excuses on who to blame and you want igbos to take the fall.

Who are you to tell igbos what to discuss? Should they also be afraid to share their opinion just like you did here freely?

LEAVE Igbos out of this mess.

Read well.. Igbos are innocent but the north is playing their usual game.

The north is doing divide and rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98