Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg (3208 Views)

Strike: Ibrahim Gambari Wades In, Summons ASUU, NASU, Others / Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Demand N30bn To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
I also have free time... But I won't use it on nutcase like you... You are depressed... You think you are having fun but you are dying from inside embarassed embarassed... When you finally die and get to hell pls say hi to your shadow for me.... grin grin Oponu
Just the same way Ur father died wretched that's how all of u will end, Omo ale cheesy

btw, you should be d one to die, since u are useless, las las nah olosho u go be cheesy
gerrout! of my face dirty stinking thing cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by bishopochuko178(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a welcome development, but the actions by ASUU is not good for the education of the nation, going on strike is now a form of dialogue, which is bad there are ways to do it, ASUU is money-oriented, they only want money but not for the betterment of the student in this great nation...
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

bby send me ur naked picsgrin I want to see somethinggrin grin
She will charge u 200 naira I hope u know dat? nah the stupid kid profession be dat cheesy
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by div111(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She will charge u 200 naira I hope u know dat? nah the stupid kid profession be dat cheesy

wetin the girl do u grin grin
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
bishopochuko178:
This is a welcome development, but the actions by ASUU is not good for the education of the nation, going on strike is now a form of dialogue, which is bad there are ways to do it, ASUU is money-oriented, they only want money but not for the betterment of the student in this great nation...
ASUU are damn wise, since the government are looting money anyhow, they also want their own share of it too

you will be gobsmacked by how much Buhari government hv looted, it's child play compared to that of Jonathan administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Just the same way Ur father died wretched that's how all of u will end, Omo ale cheesy

btw, you should be d one to die, since u are useless, las las nah olosho u go be cheesy
gerrout! of my face dirty stinking thing cheesycheesy
grin grin OMG.... You are in serious pain... Lol... We all would die tho... So death's no big deal... Haaa whenever I met boys like you I always have this urge to send boys like you back to your mother... But I won't do that cos I'm a woman also... grin grin grin.... Keep it coming coward.. show nairaland that you are stupid... So no one will take you serious....
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

wetin the girl do u grin grin
The kid is very annoying with no atom of respect, but I will surely deal with her d right way
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

bby send me ur naked picsgrin I want to see somethinggrin grin
send me yours first so I can show you that you are deformed down there.
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by div111(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
send me yours first so I can show you that you are deformed down there.

grin ur nose looks like fb notification button

1 Like

Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

grin ur nose looks like fb notification button
loving your nose is the first rule for self love... Do you love yours
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin OMG.... You are in serious pain... Lol... We all would die tho... So death's no big deal... Haaa whenever I met boys like you I always have this urge to send boys like you back to your mother... But I won't do that cos I'm a woman also... grin grin grin.... Keep it coming coward.. show nairaland that you are stupid... So no one will take you serious....
Little bitch I knw u re crying right now, keep crying cuz u will cry blood soon when am done with u, untrained stupid thing

you think u can talk to me the way u talk to Ur parents? I will beat nonsense out of you, you little trash, when you start fvcking men you don't hv respect for people way older than u, I will knock sense into Ur stupid head
imagine dis little kid? when I finished school u still dey shít up and down without pampers, very useless kid
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by div111(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
loving your nose is the first rule for self love... Do you love yours

I'm surprised you didn't mention my father grin
oya change of rules.... send me ur naked pics and I'll give you #200 (true story)grin grin
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Little bitch I knw u re crying right now, keep crying cuz u will cry blood soon when am done with u, untrained stupid thing

you think u can talk to me the way u talk to Ur parents? I will beat nonsense out of you, you little trash, when you start fvcking men you don't hv respect for people way older than u, I will knock sense into Ur stupid head
imagine dis little kid? when I finished school u still dey shít up and down without pampers, very useless kid
... Lol... Why don't you come and beat me then grin grin so that we can end all this talk and no show... Stupid Boy... You think having a penis define a man...tells ur about your achievement and not your age,boy... Stupid Boy with no sense of decorum. Nah me and you for this forum..... You will have sense by force
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
div111:

I'm surprised you didn't mention my father grin
oya change of rules.... send me ur naked pics and I'll give you #200 (true story)grin grin
Why would I mention your father....Your father is not the one typing shit with your phone....send me yours and your account number... I will credit you #1000... You worth the 1k...
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by div111(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
Why would I mention your father....Your father is not the one typing shit with your phone....send me yours and your account number... I will credit you #1000... You worth the 1k...

damn niggarr issorrite....
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Tony142: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin grin I also heard that your father is a bastard and he Bleep his whoring sister who happen to be your mother and they gave birth to you..... Unfortunate product of incest Son of a bastard that will not die well

How can a girl have a bad mouth like this? shocked

I just look at your profile picture, guess what? U look like one of buhari's stubborn daughter, u better go and apologize to that young man b4 I go vex use that water Cain in-between my legs take flog that your sexy yansh grin
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by bishopochuko178(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
The whole system in the country is corrupt at all levels, we need total reform in Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
... Lol... Why don't you come and beat me then grin grin so that we can end all this talk and no show... Stupid Boy... You think having a penis define a man...tells ur about your achievement and not your age,boy... Stupid Boy with no sense of decorum. Nah me and you for this forum..... You will have sense by force
Stupid mannerless little bitch, I will mess with Ur lineages hoe gringrin send me Ur address and I will send my boys to deal with u and Ur family, since you open Ur smelling and stupid mouth to talk trash, idiot with that smelling open wound she calls a vagina, nah Ogun go kill you there, drop ur address first, oniranu
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
I don't even need to argue with u cuz you are a useless kid, nah flog I suppose flog nonsense out of Ur empty head since Ur parents failed to train u the right way, I will discipline u myself
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tony142:

How can a girl have a bad mouth like this? shocked

I just look at your profile picture, guess what? U look like one of buhari's stubborn daughter, u better go and apologize to that young man b4 I go vex use that water Cain in-between my legs take flog that your sexy yansh grin
smiley smiley smileyI've apologized to him for mentioning his parents.... I was ill mannered then..

1 Like

Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't even need to argue with u cuz you are a useless kid, nah flog I suppose flog nonsense out of Ur empty head since Ur parents failed to train u the right way, I will discipline u myself
Come here spoilt boy.... Let me teach you a lesson... I will discipline you myself... I will flog sense inside your empty coconut head....Omo palapala...Akukunbi omo ikeji Aja.... But it's a shame you won't last before you pass out....
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
Come here spoilt boy.... Let me teach you a lesson... I will discipline you myself... But it's a shame you won't last before you pass out.....
Boring! little bitch say something else, idiot! cheesy
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Boring! little bitch say something else, idiot! cheesy
Stale.... Continue little boy.... Nairaland is reading about your stupidity
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Tony142: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
smiley smiley smileyI've apologized to him for mentioning his parents.... I was ill mannered then..

OK, Nice one #wink
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Stupid mannerless little bitch, I will mess with Ur lineages hoe gringrin send me Ur address and I will send my boys to deal with u and Ur family, since you open Ur smelling and stupid mouth to talk trash, idiot with that smelling open wound she calls a vagina, nah Ogun go kill you there, drop ur address first, oniranu
No 5 soaga street, off high court court road, Along Idiroko road Ota Ogun State.... We'll be waiting... Stupid clown
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
Little Amala and ewedu eating bitch, you are naturally ill mannered, at least me i now know how stupid and useless u are now, I've brought out Ur real colour (senselessness, stupidity, ill mannered)cheesy
I will so deal with u until u deactivate Ur account, try me bitch cheesy
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
No 5 soaga street, off high court court road, Along Idiroko road Ota Ogun State.... We'll be waiting... Stupid clown
Don't give me fake address bitch, go to Ur street, capture the name of Ur street and upload it here little bitch
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
And make sure u snap urself in the street for me to be sure, I will so much deal with u kiddo
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doradorwa:
I'm Stale and foolish.... useless girl like me.... Nairaland is already reading about my stupidity
Yeah! stupid and dumb kid
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by sreamsense: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Do you even have sense at all? look at what you are spewing? so u accept the senators feeding fat frm their salaries while doing nothing while the ones that are impacting knowledge on students are given peanuts? smh

You are missing the points behind my submission! Is it today you just heard about ASSU hiding under canopy of senators are collecting N1 billion per month to neglect their responsibilities and fight for their selfish ends? Do you have verifiable evidence provable at law court that they collect N120 billions ? Or you are just one of the people that just falls for any unverified fake information?

If ASUU members and you yourself find yourself at national assembly, will you speak like this ? Human beings including myself are too selfish, we only like to apply logic to envy others when things are not favouring us. ASUU are hiding under senators are collecting this and that to attract gullible sympathies?

What of other who never even get any job? Can ASUU allow government to reduce retiring ages of their members from 75, 70 years to 70,65 years respectively so that more youths can get employed as lecturers? Can some of them volunteer to resign to give way to more youths to take up lecturing if they are really fighting for youths? After all they usually say they are fighting for students(youths).

They will never agree because everyone is selfish and because that one does not favour their selfish ends? Life poses different choices, if ASUU thinks, senatorial jobs are more lucrative to them, they should go and join politics, is a matter of choice. Professors are in politics, engineers are there, doctors are there, is a matter of choice.

They can't continue to hide under that statement to paralys school activities and at the end of the day graduate unemployable and unskillful graduates to the societies who after life frustrations, some of them will become terrors that follow backdoor to bite us all
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't give me fake address bitch, go to Ur street, capture the name of Ur street and upload it here little bitch
lol... Unlike you, boy, I'm not a coward... But you are a little scared depressed boy, an empty barrel that can do nothing so why would I lie about my home address to you... Hmm... Boy grow up
Re: Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yeah! stupid and dumb kid
lol... COWARD..... LITTLE STUPID COWARD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! / Things That Happen To It When You Stop Having Sex / Sure Sweet Sixteen Jamb Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.