Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Yorubas Should Think Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Think Again (336 Views)

Every Right Thinking Yorubas Should Read This To Prevent Another Civil War. / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Should Think Again by proxillin(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Now they want YORUBA to RONU...

They are asking why TV stations like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV were not attacked.
They are saying TVC was attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.
What a stupid narrative.

Like I have maintained, I don't support destruction of properties and I am also against killing of defenceless Nigerians.
However, instead of this nonsensical ethnic sentiments they are trying to whip up, methinks these people should rather blame those soldiers who went to Lekki to shoot at protesters and those who sent them.

They should blame those who switched off the light and CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll Gate before the soldiers carried out that barbaric act.
They should show empathy for the loss of lives and consider the injured who are still in the hospital.
They should face reality and accept the fact that TVC was not attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.
Apart from TVC, there are other major TV stations in Lagos owned by Yoruba persons.
Like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV, these other stations are on DSTV and are doing well. Why were they not attacked too?
1. MITV is owned by Muri Gbadeyanka.
2. Galaxy TV is owned by Steve Ojo.
3. Plus TV is owned by Kayode Akintemi.
3. ONTV is owned by Tajudeen Adepetu

Were all these stations attacked?
Yesterday too, The Nation newspaper was attacked.
Why were PUNCH and TRIBUNE offices not attacked? Or Punch and Tribune are not owned by Yoruba persons again?
Methinks those who have incurred the anger of the people should rather admit and seek forgiveness instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments that will cause further problems.
That your YORUBA RONU narrative won't work this time.
You people did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when your Tinubu was spearheading election rigging against fellow Yoruba sons and daughters in Ekiti and Osun States in 2018.
You did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when in 2011, your Tinubu opted for Tambuwal from Sokoto State as Speaker of the House of Reps instead of Mulikat Adeola Akande from Oyo State.
Asking Yoruba to Ronu now that the personal political interest of your Tinubu is affected is a waste of time because as for me and my family, we are not interested in your political YORUBA RONU.
My name is Lere Olayinka and I'm here on top of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti, having a very important meeting with the Irunmales. You can come and join me if you wish

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Think Again by ibedun: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
IPOB! Yawn � cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Think Again by ovieigho(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
proxillin:

They are asking why TV stations like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV were not attacked.
What a stupid narrative.

Like I have maintained, I don't support destruction of properties and I am also against killing of defenceless Nigerians.
However, instead of this nonsensical ethnic sentiments they are trying to whip up, methinks these people should rather blame those soldiers who went to Lekki to shoot at protesters and those who sent them.

They should blame those who switched off the light and CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll Gate before the soldiers carried out that barbaric act.
They should show empathy for the loss of lives and consider the injured who are still in the hospital.
They should face reality and accept the fact that TVC was not attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.
Apart from TVC, there are other major TV stations in Lagos owned by Yoruba persons.
Like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV, these other stations are on DSTV and are doing well. Why were they not attacked too?

Why were PUNCH and TRIBUNE offices not attacked? Or Punch and Tribune are not owned by Yoruba persons again?
Methinks those who have incurred the anger of the people should rather admit and seek forgiveness instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments that will cause further problems.
You people did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when your Tinubu was spearheading election rigging against fellow Yoruba sons and daughters in Ekiti and Osun States in 2018.
You did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when in 2011, your Tinubu opted for Tambuwal from Sokoto State as Speaker of the House of Reps instead of Mulikat Adeola Akande from Oyo State.
Asking Yoruba to Ronu now that the personal political interest of your Tinubu is affected is a waste of time because as for me and my family, we are not interested in your political YORUBA RONU.
My name is Lere Olayinka and I'm here on top of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti, having a very important meeting with the Irunmales. You can come and join me if you wish

Thump up!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Think Again by Yobabad: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Pls leave us alone, Nigeria is not working, Oduduwa republic all the way
Re: Yorubas Should Think Again by forgiveness: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
proxillin:

What a stupid narrative.

Stop wasting your time.

Nothing like Yoruba Ronu. It starts and ends on Nairaland.

Until these two questions are answered, the anger ignited as the result of Lekki incidents will not be pacified.

Who ordered the removal of CCTVs at Lekki toll gate hours before the incident?

Who ordered the street lights at Lekki toll gate be switched off few minutes before the sad incident?

These two questions are on the lips of every Lagosian in Lagos. The reason they attack those whom they entrusted to protected them.

But I don't support vandalism.

Ps: I am only giving my personal opinion after personally analysing things on ground. Thank you
Re: Yorubas Should Think Again by Oladeji245(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
proxillin:

What a stupid narrative.

brilliant post..
only tinubu online urchins running amok.
we have always tell them tifnubu is fast becoming a poisoned challance in sw.

(1) (Reply)

LEKKI SHOOTING: Nigerian's Reacts To Vice President Osibanjo Message On Twitter. / Awka Youths Stop Them!! Wicked Leaders| Aba Ala Hause On Fire / Ndigbo, Stop Defending Yourselves Against These Accusations: See What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.