Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? (845 Views)

Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / 2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Where are the powerful people? Where are they??
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by duduade: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
anastasius:
Where are the powerful people? Where are they??

If they show will you be able to stand them
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by becky39000(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
duduade:

If they show will you be able to stand them
The slowpoke is probably looking for a membership card!!
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by TooMuchStuff: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2020
With the exception of Holy Ghost filled Believer who is hot in prayers, nobody becomes Nigeria president without the direct input of witches and wizards. Aso Rock is designed to host initiates and practitioners of Occult.
Those who are 5x headslamers per day are already part of the dark practice by association.

That's why Bloodshed and suffering are their best offerings to its citizens
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by becky39000(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
With the exception of Holy Ghost filled Believer who is hot in prayers, nobody becomes Nigeria president without the direct input of witches and wizards. Aso Rock is designed to host initiates and practitioners of Occult.
Those who are 5x headslamers per day are already part of the dark practice by association.

That's why Bloodshed and suffering are their best offers to its citizens

Best offering?!!!!
Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yes am here
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
what do you want?
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by TooMuchStuff: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Yes am here
Do something
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by CodeTemplar: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

That's why Bloodshed and suffering are their best offerings to its citizens
Lol. . . so true. They even seize opportunity to ask for sacrifice before granting them a second term. Just trace back all aso rock occupants, it is either they take someone dear to the heart of the man there and grant him a second term or they take the man or deny him.
Patience Jonathan came back from the dead, that was how the rejected Goodluck, Yar'adua was taken. Stella went away for Baba's second term, Yusuf was attacked in that bike accident to grant bubu second term. Even babangida and abacha were not spared. Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by becky39000(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol!!!
This is getting interesting
Where the Op @?
I have a very sharp axe to grind with the Mofo angry
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by edoairways: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Their chairman can contact me because I want to join

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
I don't think they exist
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by flamingREED(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
They travelled to the US to cause 600 year unrest.
grin
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by amakadlite(f): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
The last time I had about them was in osun. I think they have their headquarter in Edo
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by TooMuchStuff: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
amakadlite:
The last time I had about them was in osun.
I think they have their headquarter in Edo
Strongest witchcraft are the Nupes/Niger
Cross Rivers /Akwa Ibom
Edo/Deltas
Kogi
Kaduna people
FCT
Yorubas
Igbos
Fulanis
In that order
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by amakadlite(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Strongest witchcraft are the Nupes/Niger Cross Rivers /Akwa Ibom Edo/Deltas Kogi Kaduna people FCT Yorubas Igbos Fulanis In that order
which category are you?
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by TooMuchStuff: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2020
amakadlite:

which category are you?

I'm just a witch-hunter by profession

Killing witches for a living....!
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by amidel(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2020
What do you want to Know?
Re: Witches And Wizards, Where Are You? by amakadlite(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

I'm just a witch-hunter by profession

Killing witches for a living....!
cheesy you've got to be a hybrid witch then

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Speach Suspends Curfew Nationwide. / Nigerian Youths Should Prepare To Declare WAR If FG Touches The Social Media / Why Can't Hisbah Avenge The Killing Of Northerners By Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.