Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) (28617 Views)

Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by UDUJ(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2020
WiszyFraud:
And Buhari is still silent... is this man really alive

He is a sadist. As long as it's the south being destroyed the dude could care less.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by achierosion(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
sammysmiles:
I am beginning to believe that Nnamdi kanu is right about Buhari been a clone...
Na today u know.

Our president is in Faraway country
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by sammysmiles(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
achierosion:
Na today u know.

Our president is in Faraway country
But why PDP never expose them since?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you for an excellent job. But don't come to north please. Keep burning and destroying,we too hadsuffered for years,it is 1:1.

Please and kill yourselves,we're tired of unsecurity while you're tired of peace. So give us peace and take unsecurity,this is federal character.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by bugalo: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
So you've joined them too Umahi. Sending thugs to burn down police stations just to red flag the protest in Ebonyi State.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Asianjollof007: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
greatlinda:
Buhari pls say something
He's dead!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Donspicey: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Abi Buhari loyalists don send dos hoodlums to burn down all the police posts in d south so dat if the fulanis finally invade dia will be no police to stop dem,arrest or detain dem.......

I see all wat is happening as war btw South and Northern Nigeria.......

Some pple are already trying to change the narrative to cause tribal war btw we southners....

My Pple in d South use ur Head ooooooo

Las Las we shall Triumph......

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Stop playing tribal card at this time we can do better than this please.a united youth is what we want.
SLAP44:
It's a national thing, the whole south is tired of northern police brutality.

Most of the DPO and DCO are northerners, most of the State commissioner of police are northerners, the DIG is northern. The IG is northern, and they are in all of the south collecting money, mounting toll gates and calling it checkpoints where the only thing they check is your money.

Herdsmen can stroll into your farm and allow their cows to eat up your crops, if you go to report in a police station, you could be detained for cow rustling that happened last week in another town, and the herdsmen will remain in your farm.

We are tired.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Temptee101(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
greatlinda:
Buhari pls say something

Dead men don't talk.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by achierosion(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
sammysmiles:
But why PDP never expose them since?
Opportunity don show nah
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Asianjollof007: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
sammyj:
Una see no be only Lagos e dey happen!!

We need to stop vandalizing our properties asap. Let us channel this energy to destroying abuja, the northerners used our resources to build that place.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
[Not sure is alivequote author=WiszyFraud post=95196159]And Buhari is still silent... is this man really alive[/quote]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Burn down every where. Kill dem all
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by SLAP44: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
olarent:
Stop playing tribal card at this time we can do better than this please.a united youth is what we want.

But how can we have a united youth when some northern youths enjoy admission favours over others in schools, when northern youths enjoy employment favors over the south in every government establishment?

Tell me how we can achieve that kind of lopsided unity ? grin
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by hatakekakashi: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2020
tsagir:
WHY NOT BURN YOUR PROPERTIES AS YOU DO IN LAGOS,WHY ONLY POLICE STATION ?
Because they think
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2020
We are all hoodlum now,because is the monster they made.
042rebel:
Peaceful protesters burn down two police stations, not hoodlums please.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Say no to Northern favoritism.

Say no to Aboki parastatalism

Say Yes to meritocracy

Say No to nepotism.

What does the entire Arewa contribute to the FG treasury to make them control virtually the entire country?

Enough is Enough

#Groundnut Money! simple.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

But how can we have a united youth when some northern youths enjoy admission favours over others in schools, when northern youths enjoy employment favors over the south in every government establishment?

you have to ask that #Woman from federal character commission.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Thanks brother,i was a yoruba i traveling down to jos it was a YouTube man with rival mark that extorted me i speak YouTube to him he speak English so that he can collect the bribe.we are mother this let stop playing tribal card i beg,united youth we are against politician fool
AlphikkaTech:

Northern Police? Last time I was extorted by the police, it was my kinsman, an Ijaw man who extorted me.

It's a Nigerian thing embarassed

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Elsueno: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
All Peaceful protesters should retreat and leave the security forces to deal with the cultist and armed thugs who are busy slaughtering police officers.

I assure you, after they are done dismantling the security apparatus to a certain extent, They will turn on YOU INNOCENT CIVILIANS
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Its was what politician reduces us to, we need to go after them,look every region has their capacity and in term of strength and weakness that is called SWOT Analysis you get my point,but please within ur capacity try to preach united till the country is restructuring or divided division now we defeat the struggle against us.i we recommend spartacus for you to watch dont watch it with a view of entertainment you we understand what am saying.
SLAP44:

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by SIRTee15: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
ecolime:

Fight for restructure by destroying your own property?

This is Africa- things get done by use of force.
The only message an African govt understand is violence.
Otherwise they won't go to lekki n shoot peaceful protesters who were neither looting nor burning.
If u have a better plan, push for it.
Otherwise keep quiet...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
And they have failed bcoz we are more reasonable people in south.
Kirchoffs:
Those people are paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to spread hatred and falsehood among southerners....

It's the normal divide and rule tactics. They have more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by feejay70: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
How i wish it the office of IGP, AG and PMB
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
proxillin:
Yoruba ronu crew. Its because of mr Innocent Tinubu they are burning police station. Tinubu the angel with no fault. Tinubu has no fault, its the masses that is at fault, not Tinubu
Those yoruba ronu guys are actually northerners.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Me and you can do better than this dont let us fuel war.stop playing tribal card at this time with what we are doing now Nigeria we reset.Also we are the problem of our self down south.nobody we give you slot here for free they we tell you 300k for civil defense mean while over their is free.My brother whose fault?
ProfAmaben:
Say no to Northern favoritism.

Say no to Aboki parastatalism

Say Yes to meritocracy

Say No to nepotism.

What does the entire Arewa contribute to the FG treasury to make them control virtually the entire country?

Enough is Enough
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by SLAP44: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
olarent:
Its was what politician reduces us to, we need to go after them,look every region has their capacity and in term of strength and weakness that is called SWOT Analysis you get my point[b],but please within ur capacity try to preach united till the country is restructuring or divided division[/b] now we defeat the struggle against us.i we recommend spartacus for you to watch dont watch it with a view of entertainment you we understand what am saying.

While I understand everything you said, till when are we going to wait for them to restructure the country? Till all of dies like our fathers and their own fathers?

The anger in the land is because we have ran out of time, and the presidency is still picking its tooth and relaxing while we are suffering brutality and deaths.

It's not good at all.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by kalu61(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It's a national thing, the whole south is tired of northern police brutality.

Most of the DPO and DCO are northerners, most of the State commissioner of police are northerners, the DIG is northern. The IG is northern, and they are in all of the south collecting money, mounting toll gates and calling it checkpoints where the only thing they check is your money.

Herdsmen can stroll into your farm and allow their cows to eat up your crops, if you go to report in a police station, you could be detained for cow rustling that happened last week in another town, and the herdsmen will remain in your farm.

We are tired.
You are making a point

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by SLAP44: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
Those yoruba ronu guys are actually northerners.

They are. They Had Been Exposed Severally.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by olarent: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2020
They have failed
Bkayyy:
And they said Igbos are the ones destroying Lagos.
My fellow southerners they are out there to sow discord among us. This is a united South issue and they are looking for a weak link to confuse so they chose yoruba not knowing that the present generation is smarter.
Whatever goes down in this anarchy whether we as individuals support it or not let's not allow infighting and Southern ethnic discord to germinate.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by dederocs(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Be warned, these criminals looting guns are armed robbers they will use it on innocent citizens, who they prey on.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Theboss100(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
greatlinda:
Buhari pls say something
He is dead.

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Man Who Promises To Give Nigerians Security Jobs In UAE Bursted For Scamming The