Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (60772 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Commentor: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
ThierryJay:

I'm someone that tries to seek out the facts of any situation rather than rely on hearsay. Let us not because there's a lot of fake news flying now discredit the true ones.

Firstly, you cannot, from the same videos showing the soldiers shooting, see whoever has been hit, simply because it was already dark and a lot of people were running helter skelter.

Secondly, I saw at least three different videos of the shooting, and it was obvious that the soldiers mainly shot upwards in those few minutes. However I know that some bullets may come off laterally in the process of shooting upwards, and several shots were fired by at least three different soldiers for several minutes from the videos I saw. This means there's a greater likelihood of stray bullets or deviations from the directed trajectory of the bullets fired.

Thirdly, there was a video I saw, after the lights came on at the tollgate, where some of the protesters were throwing objects in the direction of the soldiers after the shooting. I saw about two bodies on the floor in that video.

Moreover, it is common sense that shooting continuously so close to such a large gathering of people will definitely result in some people being hit by stray bullets or whatever you call it. Videos of injured victims I saw bore testament to bullet wounds (e.g intestines ripped open)which required them to be taken to the hospital which the Governor himself confirmed. It isn't farfetched that if bullets hit some people, based on the principles of probability, some fatalities were likely.

So definitely, what I have deciphered is that there were some casualties from the lekki shooting, but they were not as much as being initially reported. To say that there were no casualties at all is to be on the same pedestal of those sharing fake news to incite violence against Government. Even if there were only 2 deaths and several injured, it is unacceptable and grossly evil to open fire in the general direction of armless peaceful protesters.

P.S: Note that all the videos I referred to were authentic videos that depicted the visuals and narrations as connecting to the lekkitollgate and the shooting incident.

Just that you can't post the videos right?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Dayvidblue: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State. Today at about 11 o'clock in the morning...

... the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house, The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing..

...this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom's 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door...

... they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own, my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom's room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck...
...but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was...

... rejected because "he was already dead" unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue...

...we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o'clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price...

...I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we're safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you...

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again " THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE"...

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!

https://twitter.com/DanielOE16/status/1319050250884173826?s=19

I strongly doubt someone who has just lost a brother could post that.
My theory is that someone fabricated this as some sort of cover-up.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ibuildstuff(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
PDSI:
We need Anti-Fake News Monitoring Squad... Even NL mods don't do their homework well tbh.
Look at the wound, is it a stab or bullet wound. The govt is playing a fast one on us.

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ebuka78: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bashirjaja01:
Did Buhari send them to kill innocent people and destroy/stealing their properties? In days coming you guys will have your senses back and regret your actions.

Read what I wrote again. Very simple and succinct.

Stop digesting. Covid palliative that we're meant to be shared was stocked.

You are among the people killing innocent protesters. Don't worry, you don't know how you are among.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by QuinieR(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
And who will believe this shit
Rubbish
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by QuinieR(f): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
How much were you paid for this undecided
Well,wetin consign me with your yarn
RIP oke
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ibuildstuff(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
StagethemTVee:
God bless you brother
Look at the wound n judge for urself. If it was stab or bullet

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by SoBright101: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by EndKILLERSARS: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
So sad
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Fgwa: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
R.I.P Mr Oke.

I pray fake news will not set our country apart.
I have being saying this time without number that news on social media does not worth quick reaction. Imagine lekki massacre now is becoming hard to prove.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by DJperdurabo: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Plead:
So, basically he was killed by the protesters cum thugs and hoodlums. This is getting worrisome, angry protesters are going overboard and nobody is complaining but when the military retaliates to tame them now people will start wailing on social media.

You claim to be fighting because SARS has been infringing on your rights yet you're also looting stuffs that don't belong to the government or its officials and killing innocent citizens while also blocking roads thereby infringing on their rights to free movement. What exactly is the difference between you and the SARS guys?

Most people are biased about this whole shii and will still reply me with an emotional undertone. Smh

Slowly they've become the monsters they are claiming to fight..nay! even more so!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by dplores(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State. Today at about 11 o'clock in the morning...

... the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house, The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing..

...this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom's 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door...

... they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own, my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom's room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck...
...but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was...

... rejected because "he was already dead" unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue...

...we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o'clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price...

...I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we're safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you...

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again " THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE"...

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!

https://twitter.com/DanielOE16/status/1319050250884173826?s=19

The fellow that made the post as well can't be verified. Fake every where.

Aside, Presido never say a word.

I dey smell fish
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Fgwa: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Look at the wound n judge for urself. If it was stab or bullet
Are u the one to argue with the brother who was there together struggling with him till death? Or u think the police still have chance amidst all these to go and plead with the family to change the story when u perfectly know every policeman is after his life? Its not all knives that have sharp double edge as u know.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Kondomatic(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
R.I.P Mr Oke.

I pray fake news will not set our country apart.
The guy has already been called out for lying. Someone that helped take Oke to hospital has a different story.

I don't know who to believe again
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by AlieninPH: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
kinkymax:
stop being senseless,,,u r fanning embers of violence, u r inciting people and creating disturbances wt fake news here there,,u r guilty of d killings and maiming that come out of d violence..fake news kills more people than bullet..u shld b sentenced to 600yrs wt ur fake news..I dnt kno what it will cost u to verify news bfr posting,,jst to follow trends and join d bandwagon..

Ginalex is more than senseless. The moderators need to ban her and her fake news.
She is giving Nairaland a bad name on the social media.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by mrdipye(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't believe what I'm reading RN
Lies
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlieninPH:

Ginalex is more than senseless. The moderators need to ban her and her fake news.
She is giving Nairaland a bad name on the social media.
Cursed human. You and your likes will never know peace as long as God is God
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Bashirjaja01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
[Of course you and me and rest of masses will suffer most if you continue cripple Nigeria economy.quote author=Ebuka78 post=95209013]

Read what I wrote again. Very simple and succinct.

Stop digesting. Covid palliative that we're meant to be shared was stocked.

You are among the people killing innocent protesters. Don't worry, you don't know how you are among.

[/quote]
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
God bless you cry cry... The people that are trying to cover-up this sacrilege here on NL and everywhere else will suffer worse fate than the innocent people whose souls are crying to God for justice. One by one, not one of them will escape it. But before their death, they'll cry out for help and no one would listen. They'll beg for death but won't see it... Their sorrows will be 10 times worse than what families of the deceased are going through Amen
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
cursed human #tueh

You're cursed 2.

You've been cursing people on this thread as if you were brought up in a dysfunctional family.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Diariess:

Cursed bastard from the pit of darkness. You shall die a gruesome death. Even Satan shall mourn you.
i laugh you. You know why? Because you are lying against the dead... You don't know what you have gotten yourself into. Just wait... It won't be long before things start falling apart for you... That's if they haven't started already... Watch and see.

Useless accomplice cry cry
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
i laugh you. You know why? Because you are lying against the dead... You don't know what you have gotten yourself into. Just wait... It won't be long before things start falling apart for you... That's if they haven't started already... Watch and see.

Which lie? Do I look like one of those you've been arguing with and cursing on this thread. I dropped my opinion and then said "the joke is on you". You responded "cursed human being". Nobody will mourn you. Gerrout of here mehn.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by olumide4christ: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
tutudesz:

So his family were paid too undecided

Abi oo..ask him. Some people just want the misinformation and destruction to continue. To them, this debunking of falsehood does not fulfil their ulterior aims.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ever8090:
I beg, who know any shortcut from Nigeria to Cameron?..

There is a partway from obudu ranch.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Diariess:

Which lie? Are you mad? Do I look like one of those you've been arguing with and cursing on this thread. I dropped my opinion and then said "the joke is on you". You responded "cursed human being". Wahali may you, down to your 15th generation be cursed. Your death shall be more fatal than your mother's own. Nobody will mourn you. Gerrout of here mehn.
all of this and more is what you'll suffer... Mark my words. God has satisfied me and my family with long life and peace. So I'll definitely be alive to see all this happen. Cursed nonentity.

You and the evil leaders of this great country can never escape the wrath of God Almighty.

You have stained your hands with blood of the innocent by covering up this level of wickedness of the evil leaders. For this, you shall suffer worse fate than the fallen heroes who fought for a better Nigeria cry
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
all of this and more is what you'll suffer... Mark my words. God has satisfied me and my family with long life and peace. So I'll definitely be alive to see all this happen. Cursed nonentity.

You and the evil leaders of this great country can never escape the wrath of God Almighty.

No need 2 talk much jareh.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Diariess:

No need to talk much jareh. You just need to be singled out outside this forum. I'll pay thugs to do to you what they do to cultists. The way they would machete your body ehn, infact mortuary attendants will reject you. This your underdeveloped brain needs to be chopped in tiny pieces with a blunt cutlass so that as you're screaming from the pain, Satan will hear you and quickly receive you to die. Bastard child.
I dare you to try it and see... Devil... Joy and peace have eluded you already. You are just waiting for your end which would be a very shameful one
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
I dare you to try it and see... Devil... Joy and peace have eluded you already. You are just waiting for your end which would be a very shameful one

No need to dare me.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Diariess:

No need to dare me. Just drop your details if you won't be found and hacked to death in 24hours. Foolish child of the devil
see them... Just like the evil government you're defending... God wrath is visiting you soon... Cursed soul

Umuogwu, Illah, Delta state.

Make sure you show up if e sure for you
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by olumide4christ: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beetobee:
If the protest had been suspended when the five demands were met, it wouldn't have been this bad.

Very true. We told them then but with the typical Nigerian strong headedness, they refused but said they would continue until all the demands were fulfilled, whilst blocking all the roads and shutting down the economy..as if those demands could be fulfilled overnight.

Our people are not wise...honestly!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by crackajackIOS(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Something is really going on...
Right now, we don't know who is deceiving who....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.