Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L (881 Views)

ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by healthgadgetsng: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
The inspector General of Police has now given us order, so we are ready to K i l l now” - Police Officers from area Command In Ughelli Area A division Brag on video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVRnLZtIweE
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by Baawaa(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Ready to kill your families, yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by PraiselyPraise: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Order to kill protesters? Is that the solution?

1 Like

Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by dapsoneh: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Kill in South west alone please
Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by ehinmowo: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Lolzzz. Dem get.the mind? Make Dem try am na!
Re: The Inspector General Of Police Has Now Given Us Order, So We Are Ready To K I L by ibuildstuff(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
I can hear the fear in his voice

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Okonjo-iweala Emerges WTO DG / Adamu Garba Approaches Court To Stop Twitter Use In Nigeria | AIT LIVE / S-east Governors, Others Plotting To Incite Vigilante Groups Against ESN —IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.