Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones (2335 Views)

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones / Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by SoroSoke(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Itel keeps redefining affordability.

Smartphone manufacturer Itel has announced the launch the A48 and A25 Pro smartphones in India. Both the smartphone are priced at Rs 5,999 and Rs 4,999 respectively. Alongside, the company also launched the Vision 1 phone at Rs 6,699 and the A23 smartphone for Rs 3,799.

A48 Pro Key Specs
The Itel A48 smartphone sports a 6.1-inch HD+ IPS Waterdrop full-screen display with in-cell technology and 2.5D TP lens. Under the hood, it gets Android 10 (Go Edition), Itel A48 is powered with 1.4GHz quad-core processor and comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. The smartphone comes equipped with a dual 5MP AF rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera. The phone also comes with dual security features like fast face unlock and a multifunctional fingerprint sensor.

A25 Pro key specs
The Itel A25 Pro sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Under the hood, it gets Android Pie 9.0 (Go Edition) OS, the Itel A25 Pro is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor for better performance and connectivity and comes with the support of 4G VoLTE/ViLTE across all operator bands of India. The phone comes equipped with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The Itel A25Pro smartphone comes equipped with a 5MP AI rear camera and 2MP selfie camera. The phone is backed by a 3020mAh battery.

https://m.timesofindia.com/gadgets-news/itel-launches-a48-and-a25-pro-smartphones-price-starts-rs-4999/articleshow/78771080.cms

Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by SoroSoke(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
There is the A23 Pro as well with dialled down specs but specifics aren't clear yet.

The A48 & A25 pros feature Full HD+ screens with impressive pixels per inch.

Android 10 & 9 respectively.

Great battery capacities &

And an impressive camera set up for the these prices.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Wetopy(f): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
With all these specs, how much is the price in Nigeria? Are the models currently available in Nigerian market?
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
OP is confused.

you said two phones have been officially announced, and then turn back and say the official specs are not clear.

wtf is the wrong with you?

p.s
his fellow marketers have began to invade the thread with phony comments. if the account is not at least 6 months old or has not spent at least one day on NL, its not real.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Unboxer(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
This would be an improvement on the A56.

With 2GB ram & 32GB ROM the bare minimum threshold these days, I believe this works for those with low budgets but a taste for some premium feel.

1.4GHz is also good considering the processor core.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Derailer(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:
OP is confused.

you said two phones have been officially announced, and then turn back and say the official specs are not clear.

p.s
his fellow marketers have began to invade the thread with phony comments. if the account is not at least 6 months old, its not real.

Oga check what he said. He said A48 and A25 have been launched giving their specs. He said it's the A23 that has unclear specs.

Look well before you yap.

Good morning
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Derailer(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Affordability is just the watchword here

Itel seems to be flooding the market with these low end devices prolly in the hope of capturing low-income people which are in the high billions around the world.

If I were these companies ehn, I'd ask facebook, IG dem to be paying me oo cos the more people can get smartphones, the more they get on social media. Dem go just dey enrich Zuckerberg dem indirectly

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Suzanne99: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2020
This brand keeps launching nice phones. I am.in love with my sisters S16... Now I'm.loving these ones. sad
Might be hard to decide when I want to get mine.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Annier: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Suzanne99:
This brand keeps launching nice phones. I am.in love with my sisters S16... Now I'm.loving these ones. sad
Might be hard to decide when I want to get mine.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Itel is launching a lot of nice smartphones these days. Nice designs too. I like the fact that the phones are affordable
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by id911(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:
OP is confused.

p.s
his fellow marketers have began to invade the thread with phony comments. if the account is not at least 6 months old, its not real.

It is wrong for one to say people commenting positively or otherwise on a particular thread are these or that without evidence. Some comments are made based on experiences and I'm sure you're aware of that fact.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:
OP is confused.

p.s

What do you have against marketers if indeed they are?

Banks and every other reputable company in the world uses marketers does this take credibility out the system?

If you don't like something, why not just hiss and pass? I know of people who hate Iphones.... That doesn't make it bad.

Rest.

Itel are getting it; they are getting more Nigerians digitally included with their policy of affordability. You should appreciate that.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
PRYCE:

What do you have against marketers if indeed they are?

Banks and every other reputable company in the world uses marketers does this take credibility out the system?

If you don't like something, why not just hiss and pass? I know of people who hate Iphones.... That doesn't make it bad.

Rest.

when a single person uses 5 different accounts to hype a inferior device then you know something is wrong with the product being marketed.

if itel is so good, it wouldn't need heavy marketing unlike Xiaomi or Apple. they hardly advertise yet they are topping to worldwide charts.
this your own marketing is unethical and wrong

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2020
id911:

It is wrong for one to say people commenting positively or otherwise on a particular thread are these or that without evidence. Some comments are made based on experiences and I'm sure you're aware of that fact.
Lol, all of the accounts here log out a minute after they make comments.
is that not fishy or what? you guys have gotten pretty desperate lately. the old tricks are not working any longer
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:

when a single person uses 5 different accounts to hype a inferior device then you know something is wrong with the product being marketed.

if itel is so good, it wouldn't need heavy marketing unlike Xiaomi or Apple. they hardly advertise yet they are topping to worldwide charts.
this your own marketing is unethical and wrong

Do you actually know the amount of money the brands you mentioned spend on TV adverts despite their "reputation"??

I see them on CNN, BBC, Football staduims, sports kits etc.

There's a brand that sponsored Big brother Naija just to market.

I watch YouTube videos and get interrupted by a Samsung advert. These guys spend millions of dollars in advertisement.

And how are you sure it's one person posting from these monikers and could u please define unethical marketing and cite sources?

Every company markets and itel is no exception.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:

is that not fishy or what? you guys have gotten pretty desperate lately. the old tricks are not working any longer

You registered October 17th,2020 (four days ago) and already know your way round Nairaland with over 45 posts; You definitely have multiple accounts then... Zit safe to say you were hired by another smartphone brand to discredit itel?

Cos your narrative now fits and makes sense.

Itel is making strides so I guess you either deal or bail.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by id911(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:

You too are with a new account and might have more than one as well but trying desperately to discredit someone else. Companies the world over employ marketers if indeed they are, even without evidence. What exactly is wrong with marketers in your own view?
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by DanJukun(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Well, this works.

2gig, 32gig is the minimum benchmark...

Itel should as a matter of fact desist from going below these to (1gig, 16gig).

This should be attractive to a section of this country. I can see why they targeted india for their launch. We have identical social classes.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by maiquel: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
If it is above 20k m then it is crap!
If it was 4GB RAM, I'd have added 5k to the 20k.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by oladosu59996: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
With all these specs, how much is the price in Nigeria? Are the models currently available in Nigerian market?
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by SoroSoke(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
maiquel:
If it is above 20k m then it is crap!
If it was 4GB RAM, I'd have added 5k to the 20k.

25K for 4GB Ram phone??

You okay so?
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by ikemman: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoroSoke:
25K for 4GB Ram phone??

You okay so?

MY BRO, JUST IGNORE SUCH PERSONS

FOCUS ON THE ITEL
I PRAY IT COMES TO NIGERIA SOON
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by ikemman: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:
OP is confused.

p.s
his fellow marketers have began to invade the thread with phony comments. if the account is not at least 6 months old or has not spent at least one day on NL, its not real.

You are not intelligent at all
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
id911:

You too are with a new account and might have more than one as well but trying desperately to discredit someone else. Companies the world over employ marketers if indeed they are, even without evidence. What exactly is wrong with marketers in your own view?
lmao weak point
if you can bring a single topic or comment where I marketed something to others, I will deactivate my account.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
PRYCE:

Do you actually know the amount of money the brands you mentioned spend on TV adverts despite their "reputation"??

I see them on CNN, BBC, Football staduims, sports kits etc.

There's a brand that sponsored Big brother Naija just to market.

I watch YouTube videos and get interrupted by a Samsung advert. These guys spend millions of dollars in advertisement.

And how are you sure it's one person posting from these monikers and could u please define unethical marketing and cite sources?
apple and tecno/itel/infinix, who do advert pass?
its a simple question bro
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by sunshineV(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
useless product out of the box
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:

apple and tecno/itel/infinix, who do advert pass?
its a simple question bro

APPLE!!!

Based on the sheer amount of money they spend advertising.

If you have prove against this, cite it.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by S1MP: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
PRYCE:

APPLE!!!

Based on the sheer amount of money they spend advertising.

If you have prove against this, cite it.
You want me to bring proof to counter against your argument which lack the same proof you asking for.

Hypocrite. Prove your own argument first
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by maiquel: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoroSoke:
25K for 4GB Ram phone??

You okay so?
Yeah, I am. Perfect!
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
S1MP:

You want me to bring proof to counter against your argument which lack the same proof you asking for.

Coming from a guy with a freshly opened account. Lol rest. You have no meaning shiii to say here. You are simply a sourpuss.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by PRYCE(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2020
S1MP:

https://medium.com/seedx-digital-marketing-guru/why-apple-spends-1-8-billion-on-advertising-38d3940270bf

And then checkout too how much Samsung spends on advertising

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-lg-marketing-budget-2016-761744/

Now prove that itel spends more than these companies.

Allow itel to market their products. Low income people appreciate their products. Live and let live.
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Itel for life,,,see cheap phones with this spec,,,

Even all this higher phones wey use shikini spec to pass ham self nah 90k or 70,,(Samsung a series),,,,,,

What they don't understand is dat itel gives moderate spec with nice price,,, though it can be overpriced sometimes,,,,,,,,, smiley
Re: Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by bbscott: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:
Itel for life,,,see cheap phones with this spec,,,

Even all this higher phones wey use shikini spec to pass ham self nah 90k or 70,,(Samsung a series),,,,,,

What they don't understand is dat itel gives moderate spec with nice price,,, though it can be overpriced sometimes,,,,,,,,, smiley

Honestly, Itel is not overpriced. I've tried checking a few of their devices at slot compared to few other brands but same spec, itel seems more affordable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Tecno Is Taking Better Pics Than My Iphone 11 Pro / At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. / Very Hot Glo 3gig On Android At 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.