Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (38383 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tiheanacho:

Shut up! They did kill and carry, like they have been doing in Aba for a long time

Why are the families of the dead not looking for their dead members.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by dedecoder: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's better to keep quiet if you dont have anything meaningful to say. Did you step out of your house at all?

festacman:
Conscience is an open wound, until truth can heal it.

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by greggng: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari will be addressing the country by 7pm this evening . I must salute the governor of Lagos state for being honest . Infact, I believe everything he said during his interview with arise tv. He sound so honest ..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by IkwereNgwaSon: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brothers, please attack only police stations with Northerners and other sellout Southerners.

Don't burn banks, don't destroy personal properties or shops.

God bless United Southern Nigerian Republic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by April4th(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
I thought in one other thread, the army spokesman said nobody was shot or killed at the Lekki Toll Gate. Some foolish people were even saying the videos in circulation was photoshopped. It is well

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Succinctly put!! Even I would kill enough with a gun, let alone trained military men.

Have people died for this cause? Yes

Did they die at Lekki tollgate? Maybe

Were they killed directly by soldiers shooting? Most likely no. They scampered, there must have been stampede, injuries- but don’t fucking tell me soldiers shot at you DIRECTLY and you still knew were your iPhone was to do IG Live.
A woman with brain.
You are a very wise person.
I like people that see the truth and not afraid to say it
We are not saying the Army were right, but lies to burn down the country is what we are against as youths.
Look at how many destructions the fake news from Lekki has caused already. So sad.

pocohantas:

Of course it is sad that it got to that and no sane human supports the act. However, I won’t be blackmailed into the circulation of false news, as infodemic causes more harm than good. Look at how things have escalated in few days.
Exactly my point.
May God help us in this nation.
It will end well for us all at the end.

More.....

Even if it was just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Can the moderators see how some people instigate VIOLENCE and chaos online and on this forum.
I will keep saying the truth,
Some people may be getting annoyed.
Don't be surprised if this post by this certain Bobby cause some unguided fools and hoodlums to start burning dangote's truck as from this night.
I did my part to make your forum sane, the rest belongs to you.
Cc Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise

Omenka
Festacman
SilverNorGold
Simplyleo

My brother, tbh, the attack is quite unfortunate, I must confess. But wetin man go do? I have no power to effect anything on this Forum. Only thing I can do is to pray that God should arrest the online mischief makers, like He arrested Saul. Make them become good citizens and also make them "fishers of men".. And I trust God will make it possible.

God go help us o.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by stanliwise(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Things have to be done intelligently. They could be blackmailed if identified. But that is a sure sign.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by sammy7410(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na network
Waiting u dey talk

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Kelvinhunta: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
U mean there is no way a trained soldier would shoot directly at protesters? Nawa oooo, so if their commander orders them to shoot they will say no and be explaining to him that it's wrong? Must we abuse the truth just to justify our dead conscience? Eyewitness plus available video said they were shot and dead bodies carried out by soldiers, injured ones were at the hospital which the governor has visited and confirmed. Sink that to ur empty skull. The onus now lies on the army to produce video proving that they didn't shoot at the people. Arguing if 20.10.20 was massacre or genocide is out of point, the point remains why would the government send military to unarmed protesters to shoot them. At this point it's not about dead or injured, why would they be shot at all.
festacman:
Conscience is an open wound, until truth can heal it.

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by obicmag(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Has the president even spoken to his own self yet

Sebi he get ear problem.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Onepeople: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Having Buhari as president is making things difficult for this governor's, what a shame .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nograv: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44.

Festacman, just report any insult and foolishness they type about you to the moderators. This forum has rules and regulations governing it.

You enemy of progress... Where is your darling daddy as he openly orders soldiers to open fire on unarmed protestors..

The end of you and your cohorts is nigh. Never have I seen you resort to such tactics, which shows you are afraid.

Buhari messed up and you know it... I will enjoy watching you sweat.. cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Staro: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020

Useless President
Foolish followers

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Lagoon0: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa pr in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians.
So be it!
I'm a lagosian , you don't have sense for bringing Igbo into these. Take dagger and start killing Hausa. Tinubu brought buhari to us. He deserved what he got.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by JokeAdeleke: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

On the Web abi

We're you around my area today? Where 9 persons were gunned down. This one I witnessed the environment turned destabilised. Photoshop too.

Please and please abeg you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by rollandben(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sanwo Olu, Tinubu has put you into a bottomless pit!! you definitely shot yourself at the foot. so you think you you are smart, you cant outsmart everybody na. TINUBU,BUHARI HAS PUT YOU INTO A BIG TROUBLE.
NA THAT INFRARED CAMERA WEY YOU COMOT GO KILL YOU. YOU MUSH CHOP AM

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Kelvinhunta: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
And the would be at ur house to notify you that they r now looking for them Abi? Well u people are saying these because ur loved ones are not involved, I wonder how many Nigerians that still have conscience.
festacman:

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nograv: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
nedekid:

"Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace"

Kindly explain the above statement.
How did igbos mobilize Yorubas to burn oba of Lagos palace?

nonsense these government paid posters will say anything to divide us

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
MonTaNa92:
How much do they pay u?

Nobody paid me. That 20.10.20 night was a sad one for me but emerging developments are making me to question narratives.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by mastermaestro(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crispels:

When did Ibo mobilize Yorubas to attack Oba of Lagos palace? Those who attacked the palace are the same locals(agbero, omo ita) and others they use during elections.

Thank you smart fellow. I have been waiting for someone to point this out. Jobless youths they hire during elections and abandon afterwards are the same people fighting them now. No nation can survive for long when it harbours a very large vibrant, unemployed youthful population.

They just needed a little spark to go wild. Unfortunately it came so quickly. Now look at the number of youths tearing cities and towns apart, then ask yourself if they have meaningful means of livelihood. They don't! Suddenly they feel gainfully employed by their acts of violence.

I wonder whom they will listen to now. GOD, we pray, will prevail on them soonest.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Anaerobi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tenibus son own the company. where was Lagosian where Bola Tinebu family were still from them?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nograv: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Bros they are Northerners
It's psychological warfare
The point is just to drop that bit of info into the subconscious of the gullible,

The political elite know people are angry, so they are trying to direct it everywhere but themselves, hence all these new accounts popping up everywhere

Exactly
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, tbh, the attack is quite unfortunate, I must confess. But wetin man go do? I have no power to effect anything on this Forum. Only thing I can do is to pray that God should arrest the online mischief makers, like He arrested Saul. Make them become good citizens and also make them "fishers of men".. And I trust God will make it possible.

God go help us o.. cheesy
I say a BIG AMEN to that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by guru90: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Our president is dead since. Imagine, fake government we are into....
Why u can't tell us, we don't have president anymore in this Nation.
chai...... just see a liar..... calling no picking.
Useless Leaders.... Useless Country!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Princewell2012(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rodwave:

That bamboohari refused to pick call and has not called back personally. If sanwo is lying let bamboohari come out and say so. Simple.

Hmm are you sure that man is still alive
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Danzakidakura(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Will he lie on himself?
thank God people in this forums are few compare to those out there. Because the hate coming from Yoruba Muslims to other Southerners is much. Because non of your family members was killed that's why you denied it didn't happen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

On the Web abi

We're you around my area today? Where 9 persons were gunned down. This one I witnessed the environment turned destabilised. Photoshop too.

Please and please abeg you

I am not talking about your area. I wrote about that shooting at Tollgate and why it is neither a massacre nor a genocide.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by 12inchess: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people are saying it's Tinubu (and San wolu). Others are saying it's Buhari. I tell you, I believe it was a joint project. Tinubu (and Sanwolu) plus Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

You enemy of progress... Where is your darling daddy as he openly orders soldiers to open fire on unarmed protestors..

The end of you and your cohorts is nigh. Never have I seen you resort to such tactics, which shows you are afraid.

Buhari messed up and you know it... I will enjoy watching you sweat.. cheesy

I agree that Buhari messed up by not talking directly to the youths as a father before now but the Lekki Tollgate "massacre and genocide" narratives is a false alarm.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by airminem(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked what presidency? I smell FISH angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nweike190(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa properties both in Lagos and elsewhere are safe. Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace. What a shame.
In the end, Yorubas and have suffered a triple loss. Meanwhile Buhari who ignited this fire in Lagos is somewhere laughing. He has refused to even make a statement because his interior motives of bringing down the south is coming to pass. Very sad that Yorubas can set fire to 300 BRT buses the own yet are afraid to touch one of the thousands of Dangote trucks that cripple Apapa with go slow.
A problem that started in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians.
So be it!

In your mind you sound intelligent. You are Mad for calling the Ibo in the destruction of the Obas palace... When the killing of the ibos was carried out... Nobody spoke out to ask the presidency to speak up against that killing... In Benue the killing nothing happens.. You were Busy posting Jagaban for president... Why didn't he wait it out and explain to his people in person what happened. Listen you tribalistic slowpoke... Face the issue at hand and stop with the Nepotic sentiment.. Silly write-ups.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.