Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu (7381 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Petyr1: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by festacman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ayed44:
What exactly are u trying to defend?

Was there any shooting by the military at Lekki toll gate? If yes, did anybody die?

Answer that question and stop beating about the bush.

I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died that 20.10.20 night at the Lekki Tollgate as to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Richy4(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Many. Reasons why #EndSars Judicial Panels of Enquiry are being set up across states to look into those complaints. The sister of late Chijioke Ilomuanya and many others have been shouting and asking questions for years.

The name you mentioned, I believe that You were able to quote it now because of the #Endsars protests that was going on is that not so? If not how come for many years James Nwafor has not been prosecuted? since 2013?

U are a Nigerian you should know how things were swept under the carpet... just the way you people were trying desperately to play on the sensibilities of Nigerians...Over death/ no death issues.. The era of dumbness is over... Just the way we saw CCTV camera removed at a tollgate.. It was captured on camera.. yet someone said no CCTV camera was removed...

As I said earlier, if you want evidence on the number of the victims that lost their lives, check the mortuaries... I believe you are a graduate or an undergraduate.. I guess you should know how research were done....
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by somehow: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Thursday said he called President Muhammadu Buhari, to inform him of the killings of #ENDSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate, by the Nigerian Army on Tuesday, but was told he was not available.

"I made calls to the President twice yesterday but was told he wasn’t in the office. The second time he was said to be at the FEC meeting; I haven’t spoke to him directly but I have reached the Chief of Staff to the President”, he said in an interview with Arise TV.

When asked to explain why CCTV at Lekki Toll Gate was removed before the dastardly act, he said:

“The cameras removed were not security cameras, it is a laser camera for cars; it picks tags for cars and plate numbers; it is not a security camera; it is an infrared camera; security cameras are still available and that is what we are using for our own investigation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-attack-i-called-buhari-twice-he-wasnt-available-sanwo-olu-says/

The same interview I watched?

When did he say he called him twicd?
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Kemimarch16(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enough is enough he doesn't have a choice than to Soro Soke by force
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are now the scapegoat! Tinubu don tear race and Buhari has rendered himself incommunicado
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by festacman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Richy4:

The name you mentioned, I believe that You were able to quote it now because of the #Endsars protests that was going on is that not so? If not how come for many years James Nwafor has not been prosecuted? since 2013?

U are a Nigerian you should know how things were swept under the carpet... just the way you people were trying desperately to play on the sensibilities of Nigerians...Over death/ no death issues.. The era of dumbness is over... Just the way we saw CCTV camera removed at a tollgate.. It was captured on camera.. yet someone said no CCTV camera was removed...

As I said earlier, if you want evidence on the number of the victims that lost their lives, check the mortuaries... I believe you are a graduate or an undergraduate.. I guess you should know how research were done....

I have not seen any evidence that anybody died that 20.10.20 night at Lekki Tollgate. I haven't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa properties both in Lagos and elsewhere are safe. Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace. What a shame.
In the end, Yorubas and have suffered a triple loss. Meanwhile Buhari who ignited this fire in Lagos is somewhere laughing. He has refused to even make a statement because his interior motives of bringing down the south is coming to pass. Very sad that Yorubas can set fire to 300 BRT buses the own yet are afraid to touch one of the thousands of Dangote trucks that cripple Apapa with go slow.
A problem that started in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians. So be it!

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Even Lagos can't get Buhari on phone. Nawaao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) / Ecowas Names Obasanjo Special Envoy To Cote D’ivoire Gbagbo time is up / Jonathan Is Too Honest To Start 2015 Campaign Now – Abati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.