Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

#ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? (2246 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by scully95: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Yes, I am angry the way things are in the current state of Nigeria and that feeling is not directed against any race in Nigeria but all the leaders that have failed the people. I had to take a chill pill like I always do as a deep thinker and re-analyze everything that took place over the past two weeks.

Then I found out the Igbos may be making the same mistake as they did before the Biafran when the first coup ever took place and all the leaders were killed except the Igbo leaders.

The same thing is being done as we speak right now.

Check out this post bellow to see for yourself and analyze like they always say. Oodua Ronu.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AjltXTaTaac/X5FW-oZxdyI/AAAAAAABXSA/qfJLvRIDN3cGK5bEyee2M6V29YEGI2uWgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

This post above was shared among the biafran medias and it means just one thing, infiltrate the protest and use the little opportunity you have to make maximum destruction. Yes, a video was shown where the soldiers were firing warning shots. One could see the shot fired were flying upward at the lekkitollgate 'massacre'.

To use that as a pretext then went ahead to start burning the infrastructure we lack(Bus Station) in the same Lagos shows we are not on the same page. You also went ahead attacking the Oba house meanwhile non of your kings house in the east has ever been attacked in any Riot or whatsoever.

Let me also share this last screenshot.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Cig38E3Z3Qo/X5FXt5_300I/AAAAAAABXSM/cnn8nwbLQhkb09CrTJDMO87O0ScvDlcOwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07.jpeg[/img]

This virtually explains everything, you attacked Tinubu's TV station while leaving others, also attacked the Oba's house. That is more political a movement than sharing the same agitation. Attacking the little infrastructure we have in Lagos simply means we are not on the same page.

Also attacking one leader's investment while letting the others walk freely also implies we are not on the same page here.

All the leaders that have failed the people must be treated the same. #OoduaRonu

This is Nnamdi Kanu's conversation with the IPOB who are leading the mayhem in different parts of Nigeria.
https://ooduarere.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/WhatsApp-Audio-2020-10-22-at-13.32.44.ogg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nyamuriflathead: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Divide and rule will not work again. Save your strength

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm not surprised, I raised d alarm 3 days ago!

3 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
The same ppl directing u how to destroy ur own leaders and our properties and clapping for u as u do so are giving stern warnings to d same 'pissful protesters' not to replicate same in their enclaves!

Yoruba 'liberals', shey our aiz don dey clear now!
cool

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Honestly I am really happy this has happened. A big lesson it will forever be to the yorubas. Opened a thread to enlighten them on this but it didn't yield much results. Now that they have succeeded in supporting the Igbos in destroying their own, we shall see who will regret it

5 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
You are an idiot...

19 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Vyzz: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

Somebody should cancel this rubbish...

This is bigger than any tribe...

Stop making it a tribal stuff...

Even in Igbo land James Nwafor is in hiding....

Okezie ikpeazụ ran away....

Op shame on u

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Whiteangel1234: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Divide and Rule have failed United Southern Nigeria we march .. Some of this politician have remain Relevant by fanning the ember of tribalism and hatred

We march like one united Southern Nigerians no level of attack against igbos will make me hate or come against the Young Revolutionary Yoruba men and woman spilling their blood daily for this movement .. love you all as one people we march

#Endsars

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by SLAP44: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Fulani sponsored division of the south of Nigeria is dead on arrival.

18 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Yujin(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
All your devilish attempt at dividing the south has failed. The end of tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.

17 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by mushystuff: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Ndiara.com
OP! You and the idiots circulating such drivel will remain miserable till death! Do you need anyone to explain to you that this same reason you are trying to advocate is exactly why IPOB was told to remain invisible so that no one will try to dub this common national shame of a country an IPOB affair?

So it is IPOB or Igbos that took out the lights at Lekki, removed cameras and deployed soldiers to kill people? When it suits you idiots, you will say Igbos are nothing, that they are minority in your areas and cannot influence anything yet suddenly they are everywhere and everything right? Shame on you all.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Foolish small kids full this nairaland,Arise television is a foreign TV station with headquarter in UK and also US.this is a station I watched almost everytime

5 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ojiofor: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Honestly I am really happy this has happened. A big lesson it will forever be to the yorubas. Opened a thread to enlighten them on this but it didn't yield much results. Now that they have succeeded in supporting the Igbos in destroying their own, we shall see who will regret it

Why are you guys foolishly trying in vain to hold Igbos respossible for destruction of properties done by Yoruba miscreants in Yoruba land?
who are we to blame for destructions happening in the east?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
We are not on the same page here.

All the leaders have failed and all must be treated the same. #OoduaRonu
We've never been on d same page and its highly disappointing that our youths can't smell d coffee.

Is it d same ppl that have shown immense hatred for us and our leaders that we now decided to form 'coalition' with?

The same ppl that have used derogatory and explicit words on us constantly and continually over these past 5 years are d same ppl we now decided to form alliance with?

We never had d same ideology; theirs was 4 d actualization of Biafra and if it means d 'zoo' must fall to achieve that, then so be it!

Whilst the gullible yoruba youths were looking at #EndSars, their counterpart were thinking Biafra and can 2 walk 2gthr except they be agreed?

We've allowed our myopism to be exploited by these secessionists in fighting their sinister battle by proxy.

Look at what I'm saying below by one if them:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Demurkelly: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
The Fulani agenda of divide and conquer won't work again. Tell us that the police stations being burnt everywhere where built by Igbos....ewu. You'll also say that Enyimba mall that was burnt and looted in Aba is Tinubus property....mkpi. You'll also say that Apo mechanic village is owned by Yoruba's.....akpaamu. You'll say that those shot all over the country are only Yoruba's. My point? stop tribalising this like one particular tribe is predominantly leading.

Edo is neither Yoruba or Igbo but still, they're on rampage burning properties. For my fellow Igbo's forming IPOB is the forerunner, you cannot go on rampage on another persons state without their blessing. Its just like saying abokis burning Yoruba properties in Aba and Igbo's will be looking. Impossible. Stop tribalising this issues. They youths are angry, simple. Stop pouring fuel into an already raging fire

11 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by wingmanIII: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Sick thread!!
Sick !!
What a shame. Continue to live in denial.
Even if they paid you millions, you should have some self respect. Nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Evilgenuis: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Keep playing Tribal mind games... While you allow these people to destroy the country.
Do you know the amount of destruction that happened in Abia state before the army came?
What of PH
Abi Imo State.

My brother the earlier you wake up as a youth the better for you.
The people that were shot at Lekki , the soldiers did not ask of their regions.
A United youth scares politicians and criminals all they want is divide us along ethnic, tribal and religious lines... A word is enough for a wise man

9 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by wingmanIII: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
What's wrong in asking the ipob members not to make the protest a biafra affair?
If they came out to protest as ipob, you will be the first to claim ipob has hijacked the protest and will consequently discredit it.
Really, I don't get the point of this incoherent thread.

13 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by History555: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
These fools are trying to convince us of their foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Dede1(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
Yes, I am angry the way things are in the current state of the Nigeria and that feeling is not directed against any race in Nigeria but all the leaders that have failed the people. I had to take a chill pill like I always do as a deep thinker and re-analyze everything that took place over the past two weeks.

Then I found out the Igbos may be making the same mistake as they did before the Biafran when the first coup ever took place and all the leaders were killed except the Igbo leaders.

The same thing is being done as we speak right now.

Check out this post bellow to see for yourself and analyze like they always say. Oodua Ronu.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AjltXTaTaac/X5FW-oZxdyI/AAAAAAABXSA/qfJLvRIDN3cGK5bEyee2M6V29YEGI2uWgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

This post above was shared among the biafran medias and it means just one thing, infiltrate the protest and use the little opportunity you have to make maximum destruction. Yes, a video was shown where the soldiers were firing warning shots. One could see the shot fired were flying upward at the lekkitogate massacre.

To use that as a pretext then went ahead to start burning the infrastructure we lack in the same Lagos shows we are not on the same page. You also went ahead attacking the Oba house meanwhile non of your kings house in the east has ever been attacked in any Riot or whatsoever.

Let me also share this last screenshot.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Cig38E3Z3Qo/X5FXt5_300I/AAAAAAABXSM/cnn8nwbLQhkb09CrTJDMO87O0ScvDlcOwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07.jpeg[/img]

This virtually explains everything, you attacked Tinubu's TV station while living others, also attacked the Oba's house. That is more political a movement than sharing the same agitation. Attacking the little infrastructure we have in Lagos simply means we are not on the same page.

Also attacking one leader's investment while letting the others walk freely also implies we are not on the same page here.

Yoruba at it again!!!!! Why are these people ever willingly ready to blame other people for their misfortune? The protesters were in Lagos and majority of them were Yoruba who might have harbored ill thoughts against the Yoruba person who owned the TV station. After all, it could have been presumed that money used for building TV station collectively belonged to them. Any protests in Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Awka, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar or Abakiliki would have targeted the infrastructures publicly assumed to be owned by former politicians who usurped the commonwealth of the people to his\her personal usage. It is very silly and tribal at best to even insinuate that IPOB or Ndigbo were behind the destruction of properties in Lagos. In the middle of so-called protest, certain goons from a tribally section of the Nigeria are blaming other people already. The talk of revolution and restructure is Nigeria is silly and idiotic exercise. Nigeria should borrow leaf from Malaysia and Singapore.

As for the advice from Uche, it is in order. It is said "History is the best teacher". In 1966, Igbo chaps spearheaded the revolution which kicked certain corrupt elites to the curb. Ndigbo were overly blamed for the carnage hence the Nigeria\Biafra war. IPOB and Ndigbo have already found themselves in the cross-hire of tribal jingoists without even brandishing any Biafran flags or paraphernalia during the #EndSars protest yet they have been singled out by certain buffoons.

9 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by cmikel: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
So many tribalistic idiots everywhere

The politicians tried to use so many means against at youths it dint work, guess they are trying tribal and political means now.

9 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
This virtually explains everything, you attacked Tinubu's TV station while living others, also attacked the Oba's house. That is more political a movement than sharing the same agitation. Attacking the little infrastructure we have in Lagos simply means we are not on the same page.

Pray, mention d two Yoruba leaders these wolves hate with a passion: good, d bolded!
And which two Yoruba leaders properties were vandalized? Good, also the bolded!

U can see d connection?

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by scully95: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Dede1:

Yoruba as it again!!!!! Why are these people ever willingly to blame other people for their misfortune? The protesters were in Lagos and majority of them were Yoruba who might have harbored ill thoughts against the Yoruba person who owned the TV station. After all, it could have been presumed that money used for building TV station collectively belonged to them. Any protests in Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Awka, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar or Abakiliki would have targeted the infrastructures publicly assumed to be owned by former politicians who usurped the commonwealth of the people to his\her personal usage. It is very silly and tribal at best to even insinuate that IPOB or Ndigbo were behind the destruction of properties in Lagos. In the middle of so-called protest, certain goons from a tribally section of the Nigeria are blaming other people already. The talk of revolution and restructure is Nigeria is silly and idiotic exercise. Nigeria should borrow leaf from Malaysia and Singapore.
[/s]

Can you list one King's house that was attacked in the East? Also mention one TV station in the east that was attacked? Just one pls and also mention one Politican house that was also attacked in the past 2 weeks (In the east)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
They've been payed.

I believe the youths or citizens should know better now.

There is nothing like tribe anymore.

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Depressed101: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
[s]Part of the games played yesterday.

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

info@NaijaLivesMatter.com[/s]
Says someone who's username is Nyamuriflathead... How laughable. We know they paid you guys 2500 yesterday to cause division on Nairaland.. Enjoy it while it last because Sars bullet is waiting to end your poverty stricken life

8 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by BigSarah(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Now I understand the pain and sadness of SE igbos...I can’t believe people can habor real hatred towards an entire tribe

10 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Depressed101: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Dede1:

Yoruba as it again!!!!! Why are these people ever willingly to blame other people for their misfortune? The protesters were in Lagos and majority of them were Yoruba who might have harbored ill thoughts against the Yoruba person who owned the TV station. After all, it could have been presumed that money used for building TV station collectively belonged to them. Any protests in Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Awka, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar or Abakiliki would have targeted the infrastructures publicly assumed to be owned by former politicians who usurped the commonwealth of the people to his\her personal usage. It is very silly and tribal at best to even insinuate that IPOB or Ndigbo were behind the destruction of properties in Lagos. In the middle of so-called protest, certain goons from a tribally section of the Nigeria are blaming other people already. The talk of revolution and restructure is Nigeria is silly and idiotic exercise. Nigeria should borrow leaf from Malaysia and Singapore.

As for the advice from Uche, it is in order. It is said "History is the best teacher". In 1966, Igbo chaps spearheaded the revolution which kicked certain corrupt elites to the curb. Ndigbo were overly blamed for the carnage hence the Nigeria\Biafra war. IPOB and Ndigbo have already found themselves in the cross-hire of tribal jingoists without even brandishing any Biafran flags or paraphernalia during the #EndSars protest yet they have been singled out by certain buffoons.
all their evil machinations are dead on arrival.. All of it.... The Nigerian youths have emancipated...

3 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by IGBOSON1: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Fulani sponsored division of the south of Nigeria is dead on arrival.

I doubt these conspiracy theorists are 'Fulani sponsored' looking to cause division of the south! I believe these fools are the usual Igbo hating Yoruba suspects trying to find a way to blame whatever is happening in Lagos and other SW states on Ndigbo.....to whip up anti-Igbo sentiment among the wider Yoruba population! It's a tried and tested technique they and their northern partners used against Igbos during events leading up to and including the uncivil war!

Their hatred for Igbos is unparalleled! They will leave proven reports from Lagos and Abuja showing non Igbo groups either fighting southerners or going against southern interests....they will ignore that and rather fixate on creating conspiracy theories against Ndigbo! Anything that happens to Tinubu and their Lagos Oba, as far as they're concerned, it has to be Igbo!

I've warned naive and daft Igbo that we cannot continue to share the same country with certain ethnicities because they have this innate negative attitude towards Ndigbo embedded in their DNA! No amount of wishing for 'national unity' or prayers can change this fact!

7 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ravern: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
It is the same situation everywhere in Nigeria. So many teenage touts and useless young boys who intentionally do not want to work or go to school. Although some of them are product of Nigeria social injustice. We have more of them than the responsible youths. The useless touts are the ones looting and burning. The ones burning in Abuja are Hausa touts, the ones in Lagos are yoruba touts, the ones in ebonyi or Enugu are igbo touts, the ones in edo are edo touts.
All these useless boys in their different states know their politicians, why are they not targeting them, why are they going about burning and looting.
We can speak plenty grammar all we want, na still we dey do ourself. How many politicians car dem burn, how many politicians don die? But the mumu people dey burn private businesses and properties.

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by loveth360(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Thank God Igbos didn't join foolish people in their protest.

Let everybody do his own protest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Protest In Trafalgar Square Today - Pictures / Buhari Couldn’t Eat Food After Muslim Travelers Were Killed In Jos - Isa Pantami / Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.