Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (63502 Views)

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? / Thugs Break Into INEC Office, Set 15,000 Uncollected PVCS On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by obicmag(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
kingscare1:
I suggest we create our own political party so that we can dismiss all these old people with 1 voice.

Please Share This Idea �

You share my idea.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by UDUJ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I don't support carting away of agricultural products.

Quality food is priceless. Agriculture is the way forward after this protest. All youths should be recruited with no resistance.

cheesy grin cheesy Please read what you just posted, lmao cheesy
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Black man
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Tolu121: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
latexbelit:
Hungry people
hang yourself
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by illicit(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
If they are thugs, what is the person that kept the stuff there

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Realdeals(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:
After this phase, Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to send at least 20% of youths out of Lagos. He needs to do this by any means possible. May be creating a massive farm village in other states of the country. This is the only way to curb the danger ahead. Lagos is too populated with poor, jobless, and idle miscreants.

Like you did with Kebbi state, collaborate with Kano state government, build a farm village in Kano and send 10,000 Kano indigenes in Lagos back to their state to farm. Initiate the same collaboration with governments of other states: Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Osun, Ebonyi, Delta, Benue, Plateau, Ekiti, etc.

This is the only way forward. Anyone caught on the streets of Lagos without a defined purpose, identity or home should be FORCEFULLY sent to the farm.

That is impossible in the atmosphere of Injustice. if Sanwo-Olu has a grown-up child, his/her name should be first on the list of the youth, if that could be done, many people will follow.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
So there is a village for monkeys in Lagos.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Canny19: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
https://businessday.ng/coronavirus/article/cacovid-releases-107546-food-palliative-packs-to-lagos/

Lagos state just got the palliatives last month. This is a Sept 23 publication.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:
After this phase, Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to send at least 20% of youths out of Lagos. He needs to do this by any means possible. May be creating a massive farm village in other states of the country. This is the only way to curb the danger ahead. Lagos is too populated with poor, jobless, and idle miscreants.

Like you did with Kebbi state, collaborate with Kano state government, build a farm village in Kano and send 10,000 Kano indigenes in Lagos back to their state to farm. Initiate the same collaboration with governments of other states: Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Osun, Ebonyi, Delta, Benue, Plateau, Ekiti, etc.

This is the only way forward. Anyone caught on the streets of Lagos without a defined purpose, identity or home should be FORCEFULLY sent to the farm.
This is what I have been saying that was what was responsible for feeding the crowd in Lagos.

To many I repeat too many jobless people full Lagos whose job is to stand on the road collect money or if they see celeb they block the road and demand for money.

Let them do a sweep of Lagos its not hard to catch those responsible for this anarchy, since its civic19 palliatives and its branded let them storm the area and arrest everyone found with one

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by mastercee(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chi133:

Is happening now, if you don't know something just shut up

Don't mind the idiot
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by royal231(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just imagine the Audacity of our Nigerian politicians..

This amount of food Don reach to cause riot..

Which probably means some people were actually trying to sabotage this regime..

Buhari hope you can see what sabotage and Liability Tinibu was and is to your govt..

Buhari thank the lagos youths for doing what you wouldn't have dared..

Fast forward 2021 till. 2023 na so these politicians go bring out food that Buhari despite his meanness provided for majority Nigerians to use do politics after rebagging..

As it stands now.. Buhari, youths have found their voice.. And we all say restructure..

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Donedeal1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Op what is your reason for this misinformation remember all this drama Will soon stop trust me so what next.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by JessetariahMD(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Quality food is priceless. Agriculture is the way forward after this protest. All youths should be recruited with no resistance.
You don't support carting away of the foods
But you support stock piling them there till it gets spoilt
Food that are supposed to be shared
Do you know how family survived during that lock down period
But they rather lock the food and kept for selfish purpose
They thank God say my community for ph them share the palliatives

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by MMempire(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Moferere:
This happened in April.
OP and you know. Why misleading people?
Shut up if you don't know or have a good evidence or account of when it happened.
Who told you the Op is misleading people. This just happened today and i know and can verify that the Op is right about the information cause i stay some kilometres from the place.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by thesilentman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

You have truely shown your colour.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Verysmart101: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

But u support them to be looted right? Food meant for the poor masses being diverted by one individual.This country is filled with very heartless individuals honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by maxjax(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
By the time the youths are through with this country ehn........the politicians go hear wiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by mastercee(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
mrkings84:
They should beware of Ebola....

In your mind, you think you have typed something sensible abi?

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
We have very wicked leaders

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Noblex2011(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
what kind of news headline is this......
Some wicked souls kept all these things that were meant for palliatives. Stop writing rubbish headline. The food were meant for them in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
oladosu59996:
Hmmm Anarchy looming. We should be careful not to ruin our country but focus our agitation on the real people who have enslaved us ( The Political class/ Ruling class)

bro, anarchy is here. This is going to go on for long probably more killings in hundreds and thousands. Forget, years to come we my not balance. Lagos businesses will soon collapse and scarcity of jobs is already present. Either they break away from the north or north, Thats what is happening. Majority of those boys looting here and there are even under 18 years. state of emergency loading, but aftermath, serious hunger especially those in the cities like lagos. Lets see how it goes. Everyone is in it.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
UDUJ:
I am not in support of violence but for this present action I think it's okay the people took what's rightfully theirs.

Why are Nigerians so greedy and evil that they divert palliatives to personal use. I still remember how people suffered during the lockdown and most of us had to help out. Meanwhile these palliatives were stolen by these bastards. They should fish the people that kept these items in those warehouses out and shoot them. Simple.
Stolen, to be repacked and sold. This kind of wickedness boggles the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by millionboi2: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm Anarchy looming. We should be careful not to ruin our country but focus our agitation on the real people who have enslaved us ( The Political class/ Ruling class)
Are you mad?

Instead of you to condem d selfish act
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Numerouno94(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Oga read b4 commenting na? haba!!
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Guys pls stop looting innocent people shops we did not started this movement to steal or put more pain in already pained innocent Nigerians pls focus on politicians, search for that army General that lead the bloodshed, search for how to bleed Buhari directly then he will wake up from his slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:
And you're telling me they shouldn't have moved the capital from Lagos.

How do expect to effectively run administration with this large population of people?

Anyways, yes they're thugs and looters now. But when the government tries to stop them, they become peaceful protesters.

angry angry angry

Peaceful protesters kee you there!!!
Are u not tired of bn senseless?
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Incognito403: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Are u not tired of bn senseless?
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Calling them thugs is highly inappropriate. The title should read “Nigerians Take Back COVID-19 Palliatives Stolen by Greedy Government Officials”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by millionboi2: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Salt is an agric product.

May d curses on our wicked leaders hit u too
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Jonathan39: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
You fool, what do you have to say about convid 19 palliative meant for hundreds of people that is stored by an individual? What do you have to say. Like I said before, you are irredeemable
Incognito403:
And you're telling me they shouldn't have moved the capital from Lagos.

How do expect to effectively run administration with this large population of people?

Anyways, yes they're thugs and looters now. But when the government tries to stop them, they become peaceful protesters.

angry angry angry

Peaceful protesters kee you there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Incandescent(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian politicians deserve a special place in hell.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by AmeLonRo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am surprised if the food items are really covid-19 palliatives. University lecturers were not paid during that lock down and no palliative given to them. As at today, university lecturers have not been paid since july (4 months and counting....) All these discoveries smacks on anyone who wants to be patriotic. Why is it difficult to let good things go round? Why is it difficult to restructure the nation? Why?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.