Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (63504 Views)

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? / Thugs Break Into INEC Office, Set 15,000 Uncollected PVCS On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by 8stargeneral: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Food that meant for d poor Masses diverted.... all d politicians in Nigeria will not go unpublished
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

Abia Imo Enugu!!!!!!

Yoruba FIRST!!!!

As I said read what this Elede wrote

To quote my Epa! Realtalk

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by NairaMaster1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I don't support carting away of agricultural products.

Quality food is priceless. Agriculture is the way forward after this protest. All youths should be recruited with no resistance.

Where you see agric products? I too know. What's COVID-19 palliative doing there when people are hungry?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Typicool8(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:
After this phase, Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to send at least 20% of youths out of Lagos. He needs to do this by any means possible. May be creating a massive farm village in other states of the country. This is the only way to curb the danger ahead. Lagos is too populated with poor, jobless, and idle miscreants.

Like you did with Kebbi state, collaborate with Kano state government, build a farm village in Kano and send 10,000 Kano indigenes in Lagos back to their state to farm. Initiate the same collaboration with governments of other states: Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Osun, Ebonyi, Delta, Benue, Plateau, Ekiti, etc.

This is the only way forward. Anyone caught on the streets of Lagos without a defined purpose, identity or home should be FORCEFULLY sent to the farm.
That is if there's any sanwo olu
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by LtCZAR: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
My fellow people, this is the height.. I went there to see for myself and left with three cartoons of indomie, I no fit fight crowd.

Even the Naval personnel and the OP MESA that came there, filled their hiluxs and left the place.

If you have still have strength for a fight, when you get to maza maza, asked any bikeman to take you to monkey village....

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by kingxsamz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why did you call them thugs? undecided
They're taking what's theirs and you're calling them thugs. These items would have saved homes, but no, it's all sitting in a private ware house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Foxie: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
So there is a village for monkeys in Lagos.
I'm confused undecided
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
What is this for God's sake? Food that was meant to be distributed to the people someone will stuck it in his place, why are our leaders and obas, emir so wicked?
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
dadavivo:
Why is Nigerian politicians greedy
The average nigerian is greedy, our society tends to respect wealthy people over everyone else, that promotes greed.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Johnnyrio: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

As I said read what this Elede wrote

To quote my Epa! Realtalk

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person
l
Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

you have the point, it gives them great pleasure.
useless tribe.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Passionate1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh boi see food. .dem go get more strength for wahala. . grin shocked
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fucknlbots:

It is wrong to force your will on people.

Refuse to send your ward to school because of your will or traditions and be prepared to go to jail.

Only 16 members of the Lagos state house of assembly can pass a bill in support of my proposal.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
mdchikezie:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Yes, just like your father.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by joelag: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
BigBashiru:
wherever blacks organize protest - there is always looting. same in nigeria same in america - why?

Because the politicians are doing the same everyday, but in a more organised way.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by obyrich(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:
After this phase, Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to send at least 20% of youths out of Lagos. He needs to do this by any means possible. May be creating a massive farm village in other states of the country. This is the only way to curb the danger ahead. Lagos is too populated with poor, jobless, and idle miscreants.

Like you did with Kebbi state, collaborate with Kano state government, build a farm village in Kano and send 10,000 Kano indigenes in Lagos back to their state to farm. Initiate the same collaboration with governments of other states: Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Osun, Ebonyi, Delta, Benue, Plateau, Ekiti, etc.

This is the only way forward. Anyone caught on the streets of Lagos without a defined purpose, identity or home should be FORCEFULLY sent to the farm.

Not just Lagos, every state government should own farms settlements.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by BigBashiru: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
joelag:

Because the politicians are doing the same everyday, but in a more organised way.
even when blacks protest in America - the loot private businesses...
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by mdchikezie(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes, just like your father.

YOU ARE A BASTARD
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Lanre6: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope Sanwo Olu will not debunk this video as fake
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by loswhite(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:

As much as the Covid19 palliative is meant for them, no one should rejoice yet cos when they're done eating this, they will come to loot your shop.
is this palliative supposed to be stock In this warehouse? Since April and may ppl have been suffering and you kept what you are supposed to distribute so probably by December you sell them and profit massively from it ... please condemn what is evil and dont try to paint it

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Djamel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
The funny thing about this is, after gathering this spoils..... One egbo(elderly person) amongst them that is in control will still bring in corruption,favouritism,tribalism,stealing,cheating, name anything and everything bad we are chasing these politicians for.....
we are all corrupt.Let the revolution start from ourselves... Our children should not see stealing and duping as been smart.......

Nice catch by the way.... Post covid-19 palatives.
#Endsars
#Endbadgovernance

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
History555:
Why are covid 19 palliative that should have been distributed since April/may in private warehouses. Mehn this country is bleeped up on every level
These leaders are just evil.
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
dadavivo:
Why are Nigerian politicians greedy.

We didn't do these politicians wrong to deserve this wickedness.

And I was so hungry doing the covid 19 lock down, meanwhile Oba and his goons hid palliatives for themselves
cry
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by skukimania(f): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
How dem dey take get info on where these things dey? So people Sabi where these things dey teytey, dem just dey look Govenment? Na wa oh!
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by duduade: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lanre6:
I hope Sanwo Olu will not debunk this video as fake

This is what I saw

Do you know that those items also belong to BUA group of companies and Some other states. Lagos State has been distributing its own. It was less than a month that those palliatives were officially handed to Lagos. We had to start doing rebagging and that took us some time. We have given to religious bodies, transporters, artisans, physically challenged people and so on. Even the community that is looting now were given. And what they have looted belongs to other groups. So people saying we are heartless are really uninformed. It is because of endsars that we were told to stop. We do not have to make noise when we distribute because of chaos. It is so sad.

The Lagos Government regrets to inform the public that one of our central warehouses in the mazamaza area of Lagos was ransacked today.
This ransacked warehouse was one of the central packaging and distribution points for palliatives donated by the private sector coalition, CACOVID, for the most disadvantaged across Lagos and Neighboring states. These palliatives were handed over to the state government on September 22, 2020 and have so far been distributed to the most diaadvantaged Lagosians in line with the intervention guidelines until this incident.

PS Ministry Of Agriculture
Lagos State
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by joepepsy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seun and all the mods on this forum,please and please this is the last time you will call fellow citizens thugs, they were made this way by the politicians,they were deprived of all and you call them thugs,are you guys mentally ok or you are all insane.
Ndlistic:
Mob break into a warehouse in Monkey Village, Maza-Maza area of Lagos State.

Gunshots were also fired at warehouse in Monkey Village, Maza-Maza area of Lagos State where a mob broke into and carted away COVID-19 palliatives.

It is speculated that the foodstuff items which was donated by the private sector coalition against COVID-19 was diverted

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLds7rg3K1M

Interior of the warehouse in Monkey Village, Maza-Maza where the allegedly diverted COVID-19 palliatives was kept in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASsOqKTlfs
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by 369x: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na them get am in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Aksnoopy: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Acidosis:

[/s] Senseless!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Deicide: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
The devil is probably in one Conner now taking notes "learning how to be wicked from Nigerian politician"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by BigBizzy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Police and army involved in the looting too. I support this particular looting...see wickedness na

1 Like

Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Deicide:
The devil is probably in one Conner now taking notes "learning how to be wicked from Nigerian politician"
LMAO
Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by hush15: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bayley:
It's time we halt this protest b4 more people die.

Which people? The ones that his palliatives while arresting and oppressing lagosians during the covid lockdown or those that suffered with nothing to feed during this lockdown.

Some say its not about people but isn't it obvious a people of a certain party are just wicked and despicable... Imagine, this is what they were suppose to share out but they hoard with the hope to use for promoting their party alone.

PDP is not this wicked even if they were cos they have shone us what they can do when push comes to shove. This APC folks are heartless, inhumane and complete liers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.