Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us (1891 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Security Situation In Enugu Is Under Control - Police / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by overdrive(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Which areas for Enugu. Achara layout is calm.
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
overdrive:
Which areas for Enugu. Achara layout is calm.
Abakpa, Amechi, the media shouldn't be silent, nairaland shouldn't be silent, a whole lot is happening in Enugu, my whatsapp and reality is flooded, don't turn your back on the East, you spoke us into this
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by ivolt: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
According to Ipob, Nigeria should be burned to the ground.
So why are you complaining?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
AlexBells:

Abakpa, Amechi, the media shouldn't be silent, nairaland shouldn't be silent, a whole lot is happening in Enugu, my whatsapp and reality is flooded, don't turn your back on the East, you spoke us into this
[/s]

Hello IBO members can those of you in enugu confirm?

I suspect this is more propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Please chat me on WhatsApp, would you, I live in Enugu why would I be lying with the blood of my own people, shit is real
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
AlexBells:

Please chat me on WhatsApp, would you, I live in Enugu why would I be lying with the blood of my own people, shit is real

This government is capable and has done worse so you may be one of the sociopaths that works for them
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by prodigiousman(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
AlexBells:
This is no longer funny,
https://www.facebook.com/689359444480973/posts/3381489671934590/?app=fbl
what's happening? I can see some youths chasing an officer
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by 2by40ft: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Burning down everything is the starting point they said.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys enough of this burning and destruction.
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
prodigiousman:
what's happening? I can see some youths chasing an officer
They got shooting at those people, and then it happening at different places, the lady the background is shouting Jesus who did they shoot dead, initially the got chasing the police but the police opened fire, as you can see at that point everything got out of hand,
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Lipscomb(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Good will punish anyone spreading fake news to cause problem

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by PrudencyFeats: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
I just got a call about an hour ago from a close friend of someone killed and pushed with a wheelbarrow around Abakpa area. I requested a pic or video but but was told they were not allowed to take pictures.
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by PrudencyFeats: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlexBells:
This is no longer funny,
https://www.facebook.com/689359444480973/posts/3381489671934590/?app=fbl

That police man should be caught and killed also.
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by nairalandankrah: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enugu is boiling... The police just shot a protester
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please Enugu and Igbo people let's speak up, Nigerians youth called us and we answered they should not turn the back
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by prodigiousman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlexBells:

They got shooting at those people, and then it happening at different places, the lady the background is shouting Jesus who did they shoot dead, initially the got chasing the police but the police opened fire, as you can see at that point everything got out of hand,
nawa are they attacking police stations? That officer should be apprehended, they are also part of what brought this fire in the nation
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by sapientia(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Paid agent

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:
According to Ipob, Nigeria should be burned to the ground.
So why are you complaining?

Not the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by AlexBells(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Reinaldo:

Not the time.
When they were chanting at us to come out, IPOB did not exist now we needthem to at least speak up for us all of a sudden it the IPOB talk
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by NairaHercules(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

AH AH! Why are you dragging us to burn our land. Is it not you guys that started the destruction of your own people?
Why should we come and start burning Enugu just to make you guys happy. Please, leave us (igbos) out of this, we don't give a single shit about you foolish people burning down your own motherland. LEAVE US ALONE!!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Nbotee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
I just got a call about an hour ago from a close friend of someone killed and pushed with a wheelbarrow around Abakpa area. I requested a pic or video but but was told they were not allowed to take pictures.

Dat video of someone being pushed around in a narrow have been in circulation since yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas are fuelling this in Enugu bc of Lagos destruction.

Igbos be at alert.

Stop being used by yoloba to destroy igboland.

(No be only yoloba Muslim sabi twist story)

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo mulunu anya

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by div111(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
NairaHercules:

AH AH! Why are you dragging us to burn our land. Is it not you guys that started the destruction of your own people?
Why should we come and start burning Enugu just to make you guys happy. Please, leave us (igbos) out of this, we don't give a single shit about you foolish people burning down your own motherland. LEAVE US ALONE!!! angry

aboki stfu
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by DKM123: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
You see this thing you people are doing online to help the propaganda of this old politicians ehn, it shall come to bite you and your future children in the butt after this politicians are mostly dead and gone.

They use tribalism to divide and rule us because they are very scared of our unity and you all senseless mofos with IQ of 0.0000001 excitedly drive the tribalism free of charge or over tiny crumbs that you are paid. When una MUMU GO END? Stockholm syndrome combined with being educated-illiterates naim they worry una.
Re: Enugu Is On Fire, Pray For Us by Yujin(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
NairaHercules:

Fulani Social Media Crew on the beat. Southerners are standing together till the end. Nothing you do will cause any division in our ranks. The end of tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Aljazeera And Other Foreign Media Call Kwara State Western Nigeria? / Rain Washoff Newly Constructed Road In Enugu. State Govt Blames Nearby Forest / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For The Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.