Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate (40205 Views)

EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by dannybrasky(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
OldSkoolHeadBoy:

If you free your mind and devoid of emotions.....read this
:

Those camera looking like devices were installed looking down and they are actually license plate readers, which makes a lot of sense. If you are a regular user of that road and you are very observant, if they are truly regular cameras, they will not capture expected images of the shooters that were firing from over 100 metres away because they are inclined down towards car license plate level.

Nothing but love here,hate? Nah!!

Daniel walks into the kitchen!!
Went straight for the pot of soup!!
Opened the cover!!
Emeka his brother saw him and took a picture of Daniel opening the pot of soup!!
Mummy got back!!
Checked pot only to discover all the meat in the pot was gone!
Emeka shows mummy a picture of Daniel opening the pot of soup!
You can as well solve the rest.

Secondly,yea I wasn't there but those cameras do more than you are saying,I am not too tech savvy,but yea someone schooled me on them couple of minutes ago.

There you go champ!!

Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Ihatemumu: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
True talk. Enemies of Buhari and lazy youths said it was removed

We know you are a paid bot
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by pretyval: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let's see what it captured that night!!!!
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by ThatFairGuy1: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
Propaganda. Dead on arrival.

Very soon, you will tell us soldiers were not even present there at all.

All these hungry BMC govt apologists, shame the devil and speak the truth for once in your lives.
Why are you people he'll bent destroying Nigeria? You coordinated everything just to get BIAFRA. Very shameful
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Why are you people he'll bent destroying Nigeria? You coordinated everything just to get BIAFRA. Very shameful

Carry your useless emotional rant elsewhere.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Starzo: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ur entire generations past, present and future are fools
Stupid imbecilic nitwit
SegFault:

gringrin look at this useless slowpoke, go through my posts you fool.
I even searched for the name and found nobody with such a moniker, I hope you are not suffering from schizophrenia or you didn't take acid this morning.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Earnonline7: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Really
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fastlinkpro:
the truth is the main CCTV were not removed which to me is a good news, meaning it will record everything that happened there right? then let them show us the capture.

Secondly, the cameras that were removed are those cameras that captures car passage and it make sense to remove those because they are expensive that it may not be damage- that excuse given by the LCC boss make sense right?.

i am glad the main cameras was not remove , oya show us footage no time and why was the light turned off?
The camera was removed so that it will not capture the plate number of the army's hilux that shot at the protesters
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Betty101: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
uptimum123:

https://www.thecable.ng/lcc-security-cameras-removed-lekki-toll-gate

Note : The Lagos State Government has said today that it will submit the video from the CCTV to the judicial panel
Even Devil the devil will be shock at how human beings kon sabi lie pas am ... They need to be given and award for the best the best liars of all time.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Betty101: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
sonofElElyon:
you are wrong. check his statement again. seyi tinubu said his company only owns the electronic bill board at the toll gate which his company switched off in line with the curfew order. he did not say he is the contractor of the toll gate itself. he in fact said he has nothing to do with the CCTV camera and electric power supply to the toll gate.
if however you have any other source of information I am unaware of, kindly share

The bill board was switched in line with the curfew declared that day . Now make we ask our people if this same bill board was switched of during the covid-19 lockdown. I remember that my cousin who is a Doctor always passes through that same Lekki at night.He said the bill board is ever lit up.There was never a time it went off .
How convenient for them to just switch of the bill board only hours that same day after the curfew the curfew was declared ? Who is fooling who ? They think we are brainless set of human beings.

I don’t know what is wrong with our leaders and their stupid paid agent .Especially the slow pokes on Nairaland.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Betty101: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aflix:
So you mean more than 27 people got injured because"they panicked". Did you even see the pictures of those that got injured Do they look like injuries gotten from stumbling on each other, since as you said "they panicked".
Going by Your "Panicky" Logic, wouldn't it be wise to say they panicked because the soldiers were shooting at them?
Oga stop answering these paid agent .They are paid to re-write the story of that dark Tuesday night at Lekki toll gate.So that people will buy their fake stories -it’s more like a damage control exercise .If we ignore them and carry on with other important issues, they will fissile out, knowing that people are beginning to ignore them . They are like robot, so anything you say, does not mean anything to them for their main focus is re-write what happened to favor their paid masters .
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by sonofElElyon: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is meant to be an intelligent discussion so quit insulting people and address facts.
1. there was a massacre..
2. the state governor denied that he gave the order for the shooting and said it was "beyond his control". the question is "under whose control was it?"
3. contrary to claims by people, the governor has said that the CCTV was NOT removed and there is a video footage of the massacre..
4. the identities of the killer soldiers will be revealed.
5. the army needs to explain who authorised the use of live ammunition against unarmed civilians.
6. anyone with evidence of the governor's knowledge of the plan to shoot the peaceful protesters should please make same available
7. the company that owns the bill board said they shut it down in line with the curfew order which was publicly announced and of course the possibility of damage during the tense period of the likely stand off.. note that another company altogether is responsible for power supply, not them so they were not responsible for the power outage. if however you have information regarding the culpability of the bill board company, please share as all reliable information is needed to get to the bottom of this matter.
8. The CCTV footage will reveal the soldiers that massacred the protesters and also their military formation.
9. revealing their identities will help out pressure (including international pressure) on military authorities to provide an explanation and reveal who authorised the massacre. the CCTV footage is the key to solving this case.

Betty101:
The bill board was switched in line with the curfew declared that day . Now make we ask our people if this same bill board was switched of during the covid-19 lockdown. I remember that my cousin who is a Doctor always passes through that same Lekki at night.He said the bill board is ever lit up.There was never a time it went off .
How convenient for them to just switch of the bill board only hours that same day after the curfew the curfew was declared ? Who is fooling who ? They think we are brainless set of human beings.

I don’t know what is wrong with our leaders and their stupid paid agent .Especially the slow pokes on Nairaland.
Re: LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate by Emanodimo(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2020
obi2eze:
But were they switched off before the soldiers opened fire on the unarmed protesters?

Please answer before we ask the next one.

Let them also answer why the newly constructed Access Bank sponsored road project Street light within the axis was off? Yes or No?

This is an area that the light doesn't goes off since it was commissioned.... It was because of my intuition that why will the light off at this moment, I looked the other end of the road darken.... then, I became more conscious seeing drones flying around.... with the curfew on mind.... video showing armored tank driven on the road.

Hence, I became worried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.