Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. (399 Views)

Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. by bigeliot(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
The endsars campaign started with a clear intention to stop the killings/police brutality going on across the south but now, it has been hijacked by some persons as an avenue to get to some persons they consider enemies but that's not why I created this topic. Pls if am wrong someone should correct me. Let me start from corona period. It was gathered that during the lockdown, fulani men were transported underground to all parts of the country and we know these guys are not for peace(always pushing people out of their villages). Now, endsars campaign is here and suddenly there's calmness in the north. The banditery, Boko boys are calm even the president is showing less concern. I think something is not right. If there should be protest at all I think it should start from the north, considering what they've gone through and now that the southern part of the country is bleeding , an opportunity for them to come out in mass and condemn the govt, they are quiet and some are even supporting the govt. I think we are making it easy for them to fulanize Nigeria. they want the hard ones amonst us to kill themselves and when we are done, they will send the military to the south to help the fulani take over gradually and gbam, they will capture the south. If not tell me y the violent part of the country suddenly became quiet over night and the fulani guys in our bushes will be doing the dirty job but no one will know bcus the attention is on endsars, y will the president, dead or alive be silent as one part of the country suffers. I really don't know how to put it but am not comfortable with the way things are going. Only half part of the country is bleeding. It should be all bcus we all are suffering from this evil govt. Don't quote me o. Am trying to think online
Re: My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. by Sunnymatey(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2020
You are only given them ideas but trust me, nothing like Fulanization will work in the SS & SE.
Read my lips.
Even the north knows it.

2 Likes

Re: My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. by 2by40ft: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnymatey:
You are only given them ideas but trust me, nothing like Fulanization will work in the SS & SE.
Read my lips.
Even the north knows it.
Armatures!
Re: My Thought About This Whole Thing Happening In The South. by Mannylouis: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
some men dem sit-down dey observe the situation. Don't say they are waiting for the weaker ones to die first before they fulanize the rest of the south. The most dangerous people aren't the one creating problems and shouting, they are the quiet ones observing everything around.

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Makinde Police Station In Oshodi. / A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor! - Donald J Trump / Nigeria’s Constitution Needs Replacement, Not Amendment – Olanipekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.