Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (56909 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by membranus: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:
These anarchists creating chaos should be careful.

If anything, even a little scratch, touches:

The Obi's palace
Ikemba Mausoleum/Family home
Zik's Mausoleum...

Then they will see real crises.

Kanu had better call his thugs to order. We won't tolerate anarchy in Igboland...

We thought Kanu was your tin god?

Why are you attacking him now?
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by SammyChi1988: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good, Zick put us in this painful situation today by not letting Biafra go... I wish his alive to see what his one Nigeria
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Correcto:
How much where you paid to say this? Is it worth it?

Let those propagating hate against igbos have a taste of their propaganda
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by hopexter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
This is serious. Who is burning the Southern Nigeria?

Nigerians should be careful and thread careful.

The Igbos are foolishly burning their own monument. How sad cry
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by donb06: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
SEUN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF .... BE CAREFUL OR I AND MY TEAM WILL TAKE IT AS A NATIONAL DUTY TO HACK, BREAK AND DESTROY THIS FORUM.... IT WILL JUST TAKE A MATTER OF FEW DAYS WE WILL HACK AND SCATTER NAIRALAND.... NOT A JOKE OO.... THIS FORUM IS DESTROYING YOUTHS..... IF I CANT I WONT MIND HIRING A RUSSIAN TO HANDLE IT EVEN IT TAKES MY LAST DIME......... BE WARNED, YOU AND YOUR MODS....
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by chipet67(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
zionmde:
this is where soldiers should have positioned their snipers and not in lekki

Shoot at sight. Anybody who have decided to destroy our peace should be sent to rest in peace.

Idioots. let dem burn down everything and see who will suffer most
[/s]
A fool speaks foolishly
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by okpalaAnambra: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
this is where soldiers should have positioned their snipers and not in lekki

Shoot at sight. Anybody who have decided to destroy our peace should be sent to rest in peace.

Idioots. let dem burn down everything and see who will suffer most
Unfortunately they preferred to slaughter yolobas like rams and chicken in Lekki at the behest of Tinubu
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Kemistri4(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
membranus:

Kanu my "tin god"? Never. Lol

I've never been his supporter. Most of his supporters are brainwashed. I support some of his positions tho...but his strategy especially insulting northerners every time is a turnoff for me.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Emotionss: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
This is serious. Who is burning the Southern Nigeria?

Nigerians should be careful and thread careful.

I thought you gang of supporter of APC said it was only Lagos that is being destroyed ?

Now it southern nigeria

I know your game
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by cosmos1440: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
splendour7:
Igbos Should Be Careful! This Whole Protest Have Been Tribalized By Yorubas!! As Of Today There Is No Protest In South West Or South South States,the Igbos Should Retreat Now,we Are All In This Mess Together And By The Grace Of God We Wont Suffer The Most,since The Yorubas Have Decided To Play The Tribal And Blame Card Let Us All Suffer!! I Repeat Igbos Wise Up And Retreat Now!!

In case you haven't noticed, when we have issues in the Southwest we solve it as quickly as possible by ourselves without waiting for help from elsewhere and without waiting for it to grow out of proportions.
Now, that you ve started having your own problems, you are blaming others instead of looking for solution.

How did Yorubas tribalize the protests ?

You Igbos are just a bunch of bigoted tribalists.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Tareq1105: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just to exonerate IPOB from the destruction of properties in Lagos yesterday.

We know Nnamdi Kanu coordinated it. We have him on tape. Expect retaliation at the fullness of time. You all shall pay for it.

IkpuNnegiEwu44:

See this yoloba Muslim Happy about yoloba destroying Igbo property in Onitsha

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo

Mulunu Anya

Stop destroying our property bc of yoloba protest
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by amarachi06(f): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I knew it will get to this. We have tribalised this struggle

He is a paid agent to cause tribalistic comments, but we are woke.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by OriOko88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The odeshi fortification in Igboland scares the army. They tried nonsense in Aba and got chased the f*ck out, just a few days ago.
Lol. Chest beating as usual. But odeshi could not do anything to thousands of ipob that danced to python dance inside mud in abia and enugu last year cheesy
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by ibedun: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:
Yoruba in East no reach 10.

Them no reach 1 sef!

Who wants to live in primitive villages angry
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Tareq1105: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought you gang of supporter of APC said it was only Lagos that is being destroyed ?

Now it southern nigeria

I know your game

Forget that deceit strategy. We know your target is south west but I want to assure you that all of you will pay for those destruction.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by OriOko88(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My igbo brothers be careful, make una no do senseless things like dem ofe mmanu people o. Make we get sense.
Oponu. Tribalising the whole matter. Olori pelebe omo ibo
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by History555: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tareq1105:

We know Nnamdi Kanu coordinated it. We have him on tape. Expect retaliation at the fullness of time. You all shall pay for it.

You can't do shit.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by prophetfire: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
Wetin Zik do them kwanu?
. The old man was among the proponents of one Nigeria. Even during the civil war, he didn't support Biafra. Rather he was singing one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Tareq1105:

[/s]

Bring it on. Enough of procrastination
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Jancy606(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
membranus:

How old are you?
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by naijakissleave(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some Igbo’s are so dumb...what concerns PMB and State infrastructure Development that they are destroying ? They are giving your state govt the opportunity to spend unnecessarily
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by OfoIgbo: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
OriOko88:

Lol. Chest beating as usual. But odeshi could not do anything to thousands of ipob that danced to python dance inside mud in abia and enugu last year cheesy

THIS YEAR, they were video:ed running away from Igbo youths

Igbo youths may even force them to lie in the mud in the next few days
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by chatinent: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Born2Breed(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
This zik statue who burnt it?
Yorubas make una pick sense,don't let the gambari amongst you use una head
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by LordOfTheGame: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
Wetin Zik do them kwanu?

Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello,, tafawa balewa and all those in their generation failed us but the biggest failure is buhari who have had golden opportunities to rewrite the history of the country and his memory will remain green in our mind but he failed again and again.

God punish his dead soul.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Emotionss: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Tareq1105:

Forget that deceit strategy. We know your target is south west but I want to assure you that all of you will pay for those destruction.

I am currently in kano so I know what I am saying.

But if you choose to blame your fellow southern states for the political masterpiece that is been played by the Cabals please be go ahead.

Lagos State is the power house of the south whatever affects Lagos will eventually affect other southern states.

Tinubu is the only southern politician that have the machinery to challenge the North come 2023 that is where they went after him.

Before the protests there was some kind of noise about Tinubu and Alpha Beta and co. When that didn't work they accused him of sponsoring the protesters.

How come most of the properties destroyed in Lagos are owned by tinubu and his allies ?

Guy ask questions and stop letting you emotions and sentiments cloud your reasoning.
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by naijakissleave(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
prophetfire:
. The old man was among the proponents of one Nigeria. Even during the civil war, he didn't support Biafra. Rather he was singing one Nigeria.

Bia, nwokem, you guy’s are so dumb...what concerns Zik statue and State infrastructure Development you guys are destroying ? You are giving your state govt the opportunity to spend unnecessarily.

Focus on your state development and make it livable and tourist destination than a troubling state...Una Mumu oh
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by naijakissleave(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello,, tafawa balewa and all those in their generation failed us but the biggest failure is buhari who have had golden opportunities to rewrite the history of the country and his memory will remain green in our mind but he failed again and again.

God punish his dead soul.

Bia, nwokem, you guy’s are so dumb...what concerns Zik statue and State infrastructure Development you guys are destroying ? You are giving your state govt the opportunity to spend unnecessarily.

Focus on your state development and make it livable and tourist destination than a troubling state...Una Mumu oh
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by cybernaut(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

he was the one who wanted one Nigeria by all means thinking he will rule and dominate other tribes despite Awo warning him to allow northern Nigeria be on there own.....he even oppose successionist clause in the constitution when Awo and Sarduana wanted it inserted....
Abeg leave that man, at the end of the day, what did he get? a mere ceremonial president that even Kwame Nkurmeh of Ghana and Gabriel Hallesaliesie of Ethiopia was amused and surprised after his fight for Nigeria independence!
You are right bro. Useless bigot and use and dump by British empire of blood suck.

2 Likes

Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by naijakissleave(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
hopexter:

The Igbos are foolishly burning their own monument. How sad cry

The thing tire me too
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by skukimania(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wetin concern zik concern this now?
Re: Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire by Omezif(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people are going far and they should desist from this wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.