Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World (15085 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl / Most Beautiful Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2007
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life, You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love" cry

sorry. someone really hurt you cry kiss
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks muki
i needed that kiss cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
Tasiana
These things happen, sorry.

But who's the guy? wink
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
b4 i tell u show me ur gun grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
hmmm

so you want me to tell you the girl while you want tell me the guy eh?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
my wahala with u be say u too wise grin
abi u be solomom?
but truly i dey hurt cry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
dont mind me,

I'm sorry about the way you feel, maybe i'll write a song for you later to brighten u up grin

And i'll tell you the girl i wrote the song for, but you must tell no one, yet. What is your IM?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
IM ke?
Maybe u'll be the one to teach me that cos making my way around nairaland forums is like being lost and settling wherever i find myself.u dare not laugh @ moi..Am kinda new undecided
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
IM - instant messenger/yahoo messenger that you use to chat
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
dnt use yahoo.i skype.Do u?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2007
grin grin grin
no i dont, this is getting weird, are you sure the gods want you to know her name?

Do you have an email?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2007
bhu hahahahhahahah
funny u,just say her name here or aint u proud of her.Go on,lets celebrate ur love wth u. wink
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2007
i'm not going to do that unless she wants me to sorry.
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
Unless she wants u to be sorry? shocked
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2007
grin
unless she wants me to, sorry.
my bad cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by tasiana(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
I dont think she will.
true love does not hide.Abi una no dey do PDA
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by somze(f): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
woteva grin

Anyway i just did i rhyme (not love) check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10624.1728.html#msg1243194

i'm out of here
later
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2007
So is the girl Muki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by danniecool(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
it can't be muki grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
lol . .he just added dere later cuz he know i have magic grin

@ omo i told you grin

@ danniecool i told you so grin

Arsenal wins everywhere cheesy
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Genial(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

So is the girl Muki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suspect so. You mean the person to whom the love song is addressed, right? undecided

danniecool:

it can't be muki grin

What makes you so sure of that?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
danniecool:

it can't be muki grin
why not abi you like her to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mukina2:

lol . .he just added dere later because he know i have magic grin

@ omo i told you grin

So what happened to that guy going by the name G on odada thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
Genial:

I suspect so. You mean the person to whom the love song is addressed, right?  undecided

What makes you so sure of that?

angry

@ Omo
Gbade you mean cheesy he's still number one grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
mukina2:

angry

@ Omo

Go on Player grin grin grin grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

i keep getting all those lyrics on the love song threads grin
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Genial(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
mukina2:

angry

Has anyone told you how pretty you look when you frown?

@ Omo

Oh, really?
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
Genial:

Has anyone told you how pretty you look when you frown?

Oh, really?

angry angry angry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Genial(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
mukina2:

angry angry angry

There you go again. You must know what you are doing when you frown all the time. Oh, what irrepressible comeliness!
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
mukina2:

hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

i keep getting all those lyrics on the love song threads grin
I know right, his lyrics was nice and way better than that wack rugg baba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by odada(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
*eyes closed*  cool cool cool *eyes open* shocked shocked shocked who the hell wants to take my GIRL!!! *eyes right* cry cry cry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mukina2: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2007
odada:

*eyes closed*  cool cool cool *eyes open* shocked shocked shocked who the hell wants to take my GIRL!!! *eyes right* cry cry cry

shocked muki runs away

@ Omo who's rugged baba

@ someone
angry angry angry
Re: For the Most Beautiful Girl In The World by OmoEko1(f): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
mukina2:

shocked muki runs away

@ Omo who's rugged baba

He's a Nigerian Artist that comes by the name Rugged Man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aka wanna be rapper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think Of You / Poems That Tell A Story... / Win A Val With A Love Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.