Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives (3507 Views)

Panic As Residents Discover Bomb Planted By Terrorists In Kaduna (pics) / 18 Persons Killed In Maza-Kuka, Niger State By Gunmen / COVID-19 Palliatives Were Not Hoarded - Nigerian Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Cutezt(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some residents of Maza Maza area of Lagos state discovered a warehouse where thousands of COVID-19 palliative were hoarded in the state.

The happy residents were seen distributing and sharing the palliative amongst themselves. it will be recalled that over 5000 bags of COVID-19 palliative items were also discovered at the palace of the Oba of Lagos after angry youths broke into the palace yesterday.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwq88swJxc

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Biodun556(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by SalamRushdie: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a fallout not the heavyduty poverty Buhari has been minting

1 Like

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Golden057(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Exposed!!!
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Cutezt(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. They are looting peoples properties they labored for you are calling it palliative.

Mumu, what do you have to say about this? hopeless fool.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian politicians are the most wicked of all politicians there is.

4 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by IamWonderful: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by PraiselyPraise: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
They are possessing their possession

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by JAWBONE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. They are looting peoples properties they laboured for you are calling it palliative.

They have CA-COVID written on them

6 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.

15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��‍♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TheControversy: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
They kept the Covid-19 palliatives so that during election season they can rebrand it with the face of their candidate and fool Nigerians. Useless thieves!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a day to be alive in one piece to watch retribution to our common enemy.......corrupt leaders in our land..!

More are coming....we will soon be in Daura to break warehouses filled with Trillions of Naira.....that littered the NW and NE in the coming days....! Mark this....!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by yomi96(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:
[b]ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting��‍♂️... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on the South-West. Only a fool will clap while his father's house is being destroyed.[/b]
another political jobber trying to divide us with lies

8 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
yomi96:
another political jobber trying to divide us with lies

Identify the lie in the post..

Is the picture below also a lie?

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Jdbrasco2: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cutezt:

Mumu, what do you have to say about this? hopeless fool.
That guy is irredeemable. Best to ignore him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Identify the lie in the post..

Is the picture below also a lie?

But you can call the pictures and videos of the #endsars protest in which soldiers shot at and killed protesters as fake but believe that those jpeg pictures cannot be manipulated to divide a united south?

Now I know why the Fulani will rule Nigeria forever. Una wehdone. E go clear for una eye soon.

3 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nwaide01: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why are human being so wicked like this hoarding something that are meant for the poor. Those who are against this protest I wonder what will be their view after watching this video.

3 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Silentgroper(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
They are possessing their possession
Oshey! Awon eyan mfm
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

But you can call the pictures and videos of the #endsars protest in which soldiers shot at and killed protesters as fake but believe that those jpeg pictures cannot be manipulated yo divide a united south?

Now I know why the Fulani will rule Nigeria forever. Una wehdone. E go clear for buna eye soon.

People are coming one after the other to debunk the news labeling them as dead, and up till now we have yet to see the picture or relations of anyone who's presumed dead during the purported shooting.

But it will take Lagos State a very long time to recover from the damage

When I saw this picture below, I knew it was a plan to cripple Lagos

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is what someone posted on NL: Read:

ENDSARS: Nonsense by Yahksbiz(m): 12:46pm
some people are asking for evidence, some need videos or pictures.
I wondered why they needed all that. Is it to justify that the shooting occurred or not.....
or is it to call the protesters a lie. the most worse part, the president believe the same thing. he might even believe such thing did not happen.

when Zaria massacre happened did army leave dead bodies.
when Shiite were killed, did you see the videos or pictures of it.

foolishness everywhere....
some people are blaming the Endsars protesters for coming out Despite curfew.
may you get kill if you ever come out during curfew for whatsoever reasons..... instead to stand by and for the victims, you are playing accused game.... if the better Nigeria is achieve, you will all enjoy....
you will die before good Nigeria comes....

in the bible people like you die before Good things manifest....
elisha and the chief go read it....

you want evidence before you believe someone was shoot......
this is so pathetic, horrible and barbaric .
if you are enemies to the progress of this great country....and you feel the blood of the innocent are worthless... then you will die without eating anything good from the good Nigeria.

modsfucker:

People are coming one after the other to debunk the news labeling them as dead, and up till now we have yet to see the picture or relations of anyone who's presumed dead during the purported shooting.

But it will take Lagos State a very long time to recover from the damage

When I saw this picture below, I knew it was a plan to cripple Lagos

1 Like

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by bastardmod: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beautiful. Good. Excellent. Which other adjective could I use?...

Hopeless thieving politicians are long overdue for retribution.

LOOT IT ALL.

its public property by the way
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
This is what someone posted on NL: Read:

ENDSARS: Nonsense by Yahksbiz(m): 12:46pm
some people are asking for evidence, some need videos or pictures.
I wondered why they needed all that. Is it to justify that the shooting occurred or not.....
or is it to call the protesters a lie. the most worse part, the president believe the same thing. he might even believe such thing did not happen.

when Zaria massacre happened did army leave dead bodies.
when Shiite were killed, did you see the videos or pictures of it.

foolishness everywhere....
some people are blaming the Endsars protesters for coming out Despite curfew.
may you get kill if you ever come out during curfew for whatsoever reasons..... instead to stand by and for the victims, you are playing accused game.... if the better Nigeria is achieve, you will all enjoy....
you will die before good Nigeria comes....

in the bible people like you die before Good things manifest....
elisha and the chief go read it....

you want evidence before you believe someone was shoot......
this is so pathetic, horrible and barbaric .
if you are enemies to the progress of this great country....and you feel the blood of the innocent are worthless... then you will die without eating anything good from the good Nigeria.

Bros cut that crap abeg, we saw the relations of victims of Zaria massacre. El-Zakzaki himself lost all his sons, and his second lieutenant. He also lost one eye... All these are clear evidence.

I even saw the one where soldiers were stationing themselves around a building hosting hundreds of Shiites.

The truth is, Igbos will never be trusted in Lagos again.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Hoelujohn: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. They are looting peoples properties they laboured for you are calling it palliative.
What is the meaning of Not for sale? Does it mean private property?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
So the part that we heard that soldiers took away some dead bodies didn't resonate with you?

That means you do not believe that the #EndSARS protest was real after all. It must have existed in some people's imagination.

modsfucker:

Bros cut that crap abeg, we saw the relations of victims of Zaria massacre. El-Zakzaki himself lost all his sons, and his second lieutenant. He also lost one eye... All these are clear evidence.

I even saw the one where soldiers were stationing themselves around a building hosting hundreds of Shiites.

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
So the part that we heard that soldiers took away some dead bodies didn't resonate with you?

That means you do not believe that the #EndSARS protest was real after all. It must have existed in some people's imagination.

O ma se o.

modsfucker:

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Before I engage u in any kind of argument today, please I need to know cos iv bn monitoring ur posts since this morning, are u suggesting that the protesters that attacked those properties u mentioned in Lagos are ALL igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

O ma se o.

@The bolded

We heard but no evidence... Even the purported pictures being circulated are being debunked by the alleged victims one after the other.

Soldiers took away some dead bodies, yeah we don't need to see the bodies, give us the addresses of their loved ones, we want to go and ask them something.

You can't fool all of the people all of the times.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Before I engage u in any kind of argument today, please I need to know cos iv bn monitoring ur posts since this morning, are u suggesting that the protesters that attacked those properties u mentioned in Lagos are ALL igbos?

They were infiltrated by Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu gave the directive to all IPOB youths to infiltrate the protesters and warned them not to carry any paraphernalia that will identify them as Igbos.

I WILL UPDATE THIS COMMENT WITH A SCREENSHOT OF THAT DIRECTIVE WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON IT AGAIN.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
There is no #endsars protest jare. It never happened. We have been deceiving ourselves. In philosophy, perception can either be objectified or subjectified. It means you don't exist, I don't exist and there's no reality at all.

So relax. We are in a subjective world and reality is nothing but a figment of your and my imagination.

Lobatan.

modsfucker:

@The bolded

We heard but no evidence... Even the purported pictures being circulated are being debunked by the alleged victims one after the other.

Soldiers took away some dead bodies, yeah we don't need to see the bodies, give us the addresses of their loved ones, we want to go and ask them something.

You can't fool all of the people all of the times.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by HAccord: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:

Zombie, buy data and watch the video. Hungry bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
There is no #endsars protest jare. It never happened. We have been deceiving ourselves. In philosophy, perception can either be objectified or subjectified. It means you don't exist, I don't exist and there's no reality at all.

So relax. We are in a subjective world and reality is nothing but a figment of your and my imagination.

Lobatan.

Lol grin
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by HAccord: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

They were infiltrated by Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu gave the directive to all IPOB youths to infiltrate the protesters and warned them not to carry any paraphernalia that will identify them as Igbos.

I WILL UPDATE THIS COMMENT WITH A SCREENSHOT OF THAT DIRECTIVE WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON IT AGAIN.

Your empty zombie skull can continue to deceive itself and collect stipends from Tinubu and other politicians but you can't change the true narrative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas / Oyebanji Swears-In New Council Chairmen, Urges Focus On Security, IGR / Cold Blooded Execution Of Boko Haram Suspect [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.