Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (60366 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is really getting so terrible
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Cmanforall: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
they should continue freeing them
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most
Am glad some hoodlums have just been arrested in ikeja

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.
Will Evans escape?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by bptc10: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is death so if you guys are waiting for live broadcast from Buhari you are just wasting your time, their ict expert is trying to put together another audio video voice with the man wearing a mask but it seems it hard for them to do so
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Oizee(f): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

They've been ordered not to shoot.
u c, medicine after death. Is dis not when dey supposed use deir weapons? But they prefer to use it on innocent and unarmed protesters
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mowsid:
These guys are trying to hit hard on the government.......they gave the govt peace, the govt refused, then since dialogue didn't work out......y'all know what next

These guys are hoodlums set loose. They aren't d ones who offered peace. Reality is that govt is no longer in control

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
This is the beginning. For all those clamouring for REVOLUTION, 95% of you wont survive it when it starts. Keep supporting evil all because you don't like the people in power. Patriotic minds criticise bad governance and leaders but dont wish doom on the Country
you included....The problem of this country is the Insensitive Government
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by dederocs(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Killers, armed robbers have no friend, you are their prey...we must be objective, our problem is bad politicians, the plan is not to turn Nigeria to Libya. Be wise.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Reeses: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wow Nigeria is slowly going down this is unacceptable.wtf is Buhari!!!!!?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Jonathan39: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
And we know who ordered the lekki massacre.
Kemistri4:
Nnamdi kanu/Igbos ordered the jailbreak...
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by igboamakaaa: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
lexy2014:

I have seen it bro. I first saw it in 2017 when buhari was said to be in London

Exactly...since then, we've been seeing 'buhari' with different faces. Every year a new face emanates, he doesn't know jack, always looking timid and cannot even speak his own native language 'fulfude'. I wonder how Nigerians could be deceived this long.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

Shattap!!! It's your peaceful protesters that set the place on fire.
It is the Insensitivity of the government that has set the place on fire....
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Reeses: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS HELP FIND OUT WHERE HE IS.THIS IS NOT A JOKE ANY LONGER
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Sagay212: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
The NA should shoot anybody on sight around that prison. People have been warned that there is a curfew. Any animal seen causing trouble should be shot dead any prisoner trying to escape should be shot in the head. The soldiers should kill any bastard out there causing trouble. No more protests, anyone seen blocking roads should be wasted.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
The supporters club will soon call it fake news too

Law and order needs to be restored.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cmanforall:

Will Evans escape?
if he tries it, the soldiers sorrounding there should shoot him on sight.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by livinbygrace: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
So many unintelligent people in Nigeria.The protest was peaceful until those thugs attacked the protestors at Alausa.The question,should be who sent those thugs that attacked innocent citizens at Alausa?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Kayman4life(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
This thing is really getting out of hand and the robot that called himself Mr president is keeping dumb.
There was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Queseda: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
smartsmith0907:

Then that will cause a whole lot of problem coz yoruba social group have warned against State of emergency in the west
Why didn't the so-called Yoruba social group call their thugs to order?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by dederocs(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
smartsmith0907:
This is one of the tactics of the Lagos state govt and the FG they are the one behind this they wanna do this to call for a state of emergency and we won't allow this shit to happen together we move!!!
#end bad governance in Nigeria
Are you sure about this?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
CARRY SEAT SIT DOWN

I'm sitting o.......... This one don pass me. This is so annoying.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Bashirjaja01(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
And that's an excuse to destroy your own land
Mowsid:

how do you explain the army killing peaceful protesters, it was uncalled for, they started it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 8x216: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Lies, Igbo did.
[/s]
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Litmus: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
OBTOREPA:
Why are they releasing criminals from prison?
Lord i cover me,family and love ones with blood of Jesus.
Let every enemies actions backfire in Jesus name.

Doesn’t have to be some grand conspiracy, If there’s anarchy in society, it’s not hard to imagine, friends, family or gang members of prison inmates organizing break out for them.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mozino007:
E SHOCK YOU ABI? if u get money for bank withdraw al put am for house coz d next thing u hear kokoko on ur door na d real visitors u go welcm.
shocked shocked sad
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Notatribalist:
Inarmed protesters have taken hands of it..The wanted a good Nigeria which is not a bad thing..But your president thought it was better to kill them,hence the uprising you're seeing now...Buhari is the reason for all tho killings
Buhari is the reason yes

but hope u will say dat to the freed criminals wen they start attacking u? The president will still answer for his actions, the same way every single hoodlum should answer for his actions

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by BabaO2: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Mad man. Tribal pig
Have you heard his audio? This useless fake oneness card you people from the east are suddenly playing and putting few imbecilic Yorubas up to front for your calculated destruction of yoruba people and heritage is an act of cowardice and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Queseda: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
ecolime:
Why is the Military silent?
So that you can accuse them of genocide?

4 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

I'm sitting o.......... This one don pass me. This is so annoying.
it is all shades of wrong
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Neddstark: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
livinbygrace:
So many unintelligent people in Nigeria.The protest was peaceful until those thugs attacked the protestors at Alausa.The question,should be who sent those thugs that attacked innocent citizens at Alausa?

Peaceful protests that blocked the roads and made government without any other alternatives than to use force. Everyone has a right to movement

4 Likes

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Mizfabulous18(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
they should continue freeing them
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most
Am glad some hoodlums have just been arrested in ikeja

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.
God bless u same thing I hv been screaming since
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Essence20(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Ikoyi prison ke? This is totally wrong, they won ruin lagos finally, South westerners wake up oo!
I really wish we have a president!
Who's trying to ruin Lagos?
Emotions are high this period, be mindful of what you say.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Madmohamed419(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

So you support jailbreak right?

In your view, there are more innocents in the jail than criminals right?

When these criminals are freed and start disturbing peace of the society again, I hope you'll not blame the government again.
yes in Nigeria a lot of people who are in jail are innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.