Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere (791 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by olumide4christ: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBKSWI-xn0

#EndSars protests have translated to looting and anarchy. Look at the quantum of destruction in this video...is this still part of the protests? Billions of naira worth of properties and goods destroyed and vandalized...who has this affected - the Nigerian government or private citizensand organizations?

Till now, the initiators and supporters (celebrities and CSOs) of these protests are yet to come out to condemn these destruction but are keeping mute.

Las las...Nigerians must borrow sense...it's not expensive!

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by olumide4christ: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
All the celebrities (Falz, Davido, AY, etc), even Aisha Yesufu herself that were showing solidarity with the protesters have all gone mute since yesterday...no word from them encouraging protesters to stop the violence, vandalism, maiming... nothing!

They have seen that what they started and supported has metamorphosed into something too hot too handle.

A proof that fame and wealth does not equate to wisdom and common sense!

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
All this shit is uncalled for. Please, freedom hardly come in this way.
Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by olumide4christ: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:
All this shit is uncalled for. Please, freedom hardly come in this way.

Well..we warned them last week but they didn't listen...now deal with it!

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

Let me add...Possible Military Takeover of government which will set Nigeria back to military rule by 21 years

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

I told you people...una dey form typical Nigerian strong-headedness...I only pray that at this rate, the country is not all consumed..let's see what will be left of it. Two wrongs never make a right..NEVER!

Conclusion: Make Una Borrow Sense, It's Not Expensive!"
Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by olumide4christ: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Please do the needful...move this to front page...let the destruction stop!
Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by ifytrik(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by myboy2010(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
K
Re: Massive Looting And Destruction Of Shops And Businesses At Surulere by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well..we warned them last week but they didn't listen...now deal with it!

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

Let me add...Possible Military Takeover of government which will set Nigeria back to military rule by 21 years

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

I told you people...una dey form typical Nigerian strong-headedness...I only pray that at this rate, the country is not all consumed..let's see what will be left of it. Two wrongs never make a right..NEVER!

Conclusion: Make Una Borrow Sense, It's Not Expensive!"
I am an Igbo man, if Biafra want to division as claimed. It is now or never.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Of 115 TF Bn Killed 16 Bhts And Recovered Arms / Gunmen Kill Man, Wife, Daughter Inside Anambra Church. / Unknown Gunmen Reportedly Killed 5 People In Imo State Over Sit At Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.