Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (63585 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Aboki99(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Which America? Which Pompeo? Let them put their house in order first? They think we are that scatterbrained to forget with ease their massacres of peaceful black protesters in Minneapolis, New York and other cities? What would hypocritical America have done if miscreants calling themselves protesters release prison inmates, burn down police stations among the few heinous crimes our version of the KKK here are doing?

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by kwen1: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I read this somewhere just now.
Even if it is just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

QUOTE :

Don't mind all this jobless e-warriors (demons).
I was pained reading that nonsense.

He is looking for evidence from the government or what?, without looking at the clips all over social media. What we saw Live.

How then can the CCTV, billboard light be justified. The source of evidence which they first attacked.

To every e-warrior who keeps lying over the death of our brothers may that same evil cup be used on them.

#ANewNigeria.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Germi9: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
not good enough
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Jakemedg(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oladdesigng:

Go out there Nd tell them grin
They've burnt enough don't you think
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by juman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
FAKE NEWS.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by juman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
America is third world country like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by darexezekiel(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Right now in ore the city of ondo state. 15 people kill by the police
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Eriokanmi: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:
React,condemn and condolence are the only thing poor masses ll b getting from the outside world. They ll wait till when d destruction is too much and support the both sides for profit.
Visa ban loading. America will act
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Jakemedg(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aboki99:
Which America? Which Pompeo? Let them put their house in order first? They think we are that scatterbrained to forget with ease their massacres of peaceful black protesters in Minneapolis, New York and other cities? What would hypocritical America have done if miscreants calling themselves protesters release prison inmates, burn down police stations among the few heinous crimes our version of the KKK here are doing?

Peaceful black protesters massacred in which part of America ?

Who are the" we" mr man you are alone on this

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by TATALoAlaMu: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the Rapid Response Squad with an Arise journalist reporting it live.

Meanwhile NTA Is showing how NYSC corpers are learning tailoring angry

Zombie TV

Swears, I watched the chase LIVE!!!!

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by afadi2410: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=devilmaycry post=95206089]Tho the situation can be misleading ,I meant abt the talk of any death recorded or not at lekki toll gate....the fact remains, the millitary should have never shot (even blanks or to the air) wen citizens are not disturbing but rather having peaceful protest and even reciting the national anthem

If it were to be hoodlums, u won't see this military men oh....smh

U re a disgrace to man....people like u re evil...
Spewing out rubbish
[/quote. He is truly a disgrace
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by klawaaa: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Visa ban for who? Na poor dey see America as heaven bro...
Eriokanmi:
Visa ban loading. America will act
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ubee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't even get me started on how tragically abject NTA has become. That organization is an epitome of the rot, corruption, kakistocracy and abominable dereliction of duty by our ruling class in this country.
How is it possible that a TV station in 2020 is worse than it was over 30 years back? That's our story. I'm 40 years old now, i remember growing up as a kid when i return from school daily, the entertainment and heavy dose of highly educational programs that will inundate you from around 1 pm to 6 pm both foreign and local programs, even the dullest of children would be transformed.
Is it KidiVision 101? Or SpeakOut? Or quiz programs? Let me not even mention the foreign programs. In today's Nigeria, NTA welcomes children from school with home video.
Today appointment and employment by merit has been abandoned in NTA, and the entire organizations board of personnel at almost all levels are filled with people from a single ethnic group. When you bring Nepotism to an organization serving a country with over hundred ethnic groups why won't it be stunted?
Am i the only one seeing that they are still possibly using 80's and 90's filming equipment in NTA? Had anyone not noticed how poor the picture quality is today. It's a disgrace. May God save this country.
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the Rapid Response Squad with an Arise journalist reporting it live.

Zombie TV

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Jancy606(f): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
Ndi Igbo, this is not our fight, the other region voted this evil govt to spit us and show us they won the battle for VP position (clowns grin grin ) , let's stop disturbing the peace in our land, the people that voted this govt should deal with the MONSTERS they made ... Udo!!
You haven’t heard what your brothers are doing down East.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by TheAlchemist: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where is Mr President?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by SalamRushdie: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaO2:
Trump did worse.

You can never have sense as e be
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by horlakay(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let me quote them, they said western BLACK African nation is not our priority

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by millionboi2: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV
Hahahaha

Did you notice that useless station?

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by AnanseK(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by cassidy1996(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV
you wan use laugh kill me.................
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Ajsmart(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
AmeriKKKa does not give a Bleep about Nigeria or any black nation for that matter. Black people need to start taking care of themselves instead of waiting for white people to “help”

DisLifeSha:
The United States should strongly pressure the Nigerian government for restructuring of the federation
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by OwenJesse27(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by sharpwriter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:
React,condemn and condolence are the only thing poor masses ll b getting from the outside world. They ll wait till when d destruction is too much and support the both sides for profit.

Exactly bro. They are very wicked and hypocritical. They see the evils and leave countries to burn with large numbers of people get killed.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Myself2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mr Mike, the Shootings, killings and Destructions is now officially in almost all the states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

I know you guys can't do much now as Every Nation is Saddled with their own Wahala..

The End of this Dispensation, the Gentile age is upon us...
The World is Preparing itself for the arrival of the Lawless one..

Let's us Prepare ourselves for the Rapture of the Saints!
Let's us Ensure Holiness! Righteousness, and Purity on Every side..

The Worst thing that can Happen to a Man/ Woman is to Depart this Earth without JESUS..

There is no more time, Folks!!

The truth and nothing but the truth
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by BabaO2: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

You can never have sense as e be
your papa no send you go proper school na im make you no know simple fact around the world
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by SalamRushdie: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaO2:
your papa no send you go proper school na im make you no know simple fact around the world

You were your papa send go proper school and you still no get sense fa?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Aye36: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
horlakay:
Let me quote them, they said western BLACK African nation is not our priority
Before?
Do you want to make other people's nation your priority when you have your own nation?
Abeg this one no be talk.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Seunpaul01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV

grin grin

I keep saying it. Nigeria cannot work. It hasn't for sixty years. It is a failed country and should be forgotten. But Twitter folks keep deceiving themselves by trending onenigeria

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by OBIPLUS(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Any body that have not imagined this come is not sensitive with the hunger and unemployment in a country of abundance.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by chatinent: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chinua Achebe foresaw this.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by cosmos1440: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.