Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

ONITSHA High Court On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONITSHA High Court On Fire (3888 Views)

Anambra: Incoming Dep Gov'r, Balonwu, Receives Onitsha High School Old Students / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
When are they burning Sabmiller?

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Ibadansun1: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olril18:

so igbos are d one burning things in Lagos..
nawa for some people oo
I will never say that

But the truth is that of every Five people you see in Lagos, we will find one igbo and ond Nigerians from elsewhere.

We saw the video of thugs destroying properties yesterday and it includes almost every Nigerian tribes with a high percentage of Yorubas.

We have Normal touts(Agbero), Hardened criminals, ordinary aggrived Youths, opportunist amongst many others causing problem and burning properties.

And frankly a lot of Igbos were urging them on because they want Nigeria to come to split.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkeOnyia:
That High Court was built by Peter Obi with inflated sum. It is good the Protesters now know who their enemy is. They should not forget to pay a visit to Peter Obi's house in Onitsha and do the needful.

Peter Obi is evil.

SabMiller in onitsha should be their target. Why is the brewery still standing?

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Mgbadike80: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
The level of heavy gunfire deployed by the police against unarmed youths at Holy trinity junction this afternoon was excessive and needless. This country is just hopeless.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Yorubas are fuelling the destruction of property in Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Awka, bc of Lagos destruction of Thieefnubuu property

Igbos be at alert. Retreat and watch them closely

Stop being used by yoloba to destroy igboland.

(No be only yoloba Muslim sabi twist story)

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo mulunu anya

How does this sound my Yoruba brothers twisting the narrative?
God bless you

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by kcnwaigbo: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:
When are they burning Sabmiller?
You go wait tire
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by kcnwaigbo: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

SabMiller in onitsha should be their target. Why is the brewery still standing?
There are waiting for you to lead them
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Olril18(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I will never say that

But the truth is that of every Five people you see in Lagos, we will find one igbo and ond Nigerians from elsewhere.

We saw the video of thugs destroying properties yesterday and it includes almost every Nigerian tribes with a high percentage of Yorubas.

We have Normal touts(Agbero), Hardened criminals, ordinary aggrived Youths, opportunist amongst many others causing problem and burning properties.

And frankly a lot of Igbos were urging them on because they want Nigeria to come to split.

lol..u are funny,even on nairaland here a lot of yorubas were urging them.
it's d fault of d President.. too much anger in d land.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

There are waiting for you to lead them

Peter Obi ordered the killing of 40 massob members and dumped their bodies into the Ezu river. He must pay for his crimes.

2 Likes

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Rugaria: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What of Peter obi Businesses

Obi of Onisha houses

They didn't sponsor Buhari like your god Tinubu did...so...?
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Rugaria: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Peter Obi ordered the killing of 40 massob members and dumped their bodies into the Ezu river. He must pay for his crimes.
If they ask you to swear with your children's life over this, can you do so?
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Be warned

We can only encourage such in Yoruba Land.

You northerner, you will die a miserable death �. I have screenshot your page and watch out what happens henceforth.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

If they ask you to swear with your children's life over this, can you do so?

Can you swear with your life, your children’s life and your parents life that Tinubu ordered the Lekki shooting?

2 Likes

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Even you Seun or whatever you call yourself. As the owner of Nairaland if you want to mess this forum, we will help you. I expected you to encourage the struggle and ban any tread in-sighting tribal war at this point. Shame on you
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:

Even you Seun or whatever you call yourself. As the owner of Nairaland if you want to mess this forum, we will help you. I expected you to encourage the struggle and ban any tread in-sighting tribal war at this point. Shame on you

Seunmsg is not Seun Osewa.

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Rugaria: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you swear with your life, your children’s life and your parents life that Tinubu ordered the Lekki shooting?

I can swear with my life and your life too, that he, the utterly corrupt Tinubu, supported the emergence of emperor Buhari, the man under whose watch, that evil happened....
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by seunmsg(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:

I can swear with my life and your life too, that he, the utterly corrupt Tinubu, supported the emergence of emperor Buhari, the man under whose watch, that evil happened....

Don’t be silly my friend. Answer my question and stop talking nonsense. Swear with your life that Tinubu ordered Lekki shooting or fvck out of my mention.

2 Likes

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Rugaria: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Don’t be silly my friend. Answer my question and stop talking nonsense. Swear with your life that Tinubu ordered Lekki shooting or fvck out of my mention.

Who is your friend? It's like you don't know your mates?? Do I look or sound like empty headed zhombie like you? Imbe

2 Likes

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Feggie3: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hope Uzodinma, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Obiano and Ikpeazu should call these boys to order. You can't be angry for too long!
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by kcnwaigbo: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

That's the more reason why you should go and personally burn the brewery.Stop been a coward like your ancestors

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by FuckOsuPigs: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Yorubas are fuelling the destruction of property in Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Awka, bc of Lagos destruction of Thieefnubuu property

Igbos be at alert. Retreat and watch them closely

Stop being used by yoloba to destroy igboland.

(No be only yoloba Muslim sabi twist story)

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo mulunu anya

How does this sound my Yoruba brothers twisting the narrative?

This is different because your lord and savior Lamidi Cownu has been caught on tape giving specific instructions to Yeegbos in Lagos to go after Tinubu's property. Now your brethren are shaking all over the place dissociating themselves from Cownu. But it's already too late. I know a response of equal measure will be provided in the coming days by Tinubu's followers. Days of armageddon ahead.

We can see through your smokescreen. Y'all can't fool us.

1 Like

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

This is different because your lord and savior Lamidi Cownu has been caught on tape giving specific instructions to Yeegbos in Lagos to go after Tinubu's property. Now your brethren are shaking all over the place dissociating themselves from Cownu. But it's already too late. I know a response of equal measure will be provided in the coming days by Tinubu's followers. Days of armageddon ahead.

[/s]

Bring it on. Enough of your cowardice.

We are ready
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Miracle2020: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Those useless p square houses should be burn down with immediate effect.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by Miracle2020: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Foolish Falana. Can you see your life? The igbos decieved you and your useless Son. Now Lagos is gone.
I wish thugs will burn down Falana house and his businesses. Foolish Yoruba Igbo basterd.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by morohunfola78008: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
:When are they burning Sabmiller? You go wait tire
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by FuckOsuPigs: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Bring it on. Enough of your cowardice.

We are ready

We all know the people with history of cowardice.
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by 8x324: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

We all know the people with history of cowardice.
[/s]
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by EmekaA125(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ravern:
It is the same situation everywhere in Nigeria. So many teenage touts and useless young boys who intentionally do not want to work or go to school. Although some of them are product of Nigeria social injustice. We have more of them than the responsible youths. The useless touts are the ones looting and burning. The ones burning in Abuja are Hausa touts, the ones in Lagos are yoruba touts, the ones in ebonyi or Enugu are igbo touts, the ones in edo are edo touts.
All these useless boys in their different states know their politicians, why are they not targeting them, why are they going about burning and looting.
We can speak plenty grammar all we want, na still we dey do ourself. How many politicians car dem burn, how many politicians don die? But the mumu people dey burn private businesses and properties.
U are obviously insane. As in you are mentally deranged. Anu mpama
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by EmekaA125(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Rubbish
Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by BIGGESThead6: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let them BURN DOWN THEIR LEAST DEVELOPED REGION.

Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by 8x324: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:
Let them BURN DOWN THEIR LEAST DEVELOPED REGION.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG cancels proposed N8000 palliative; to increase wage, distribute commodities / Omo, Is This Tinubu Fighter Pilot Portrait Real? / LAGOS STATE Needs Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.