Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Are Your Best Mistakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Best Mistakes (244 Views)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / 8 Mistakes That Spoil The Shape Of Your Bréast / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Mistakes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
What did you discovered by mistake, that really helped a lot?
Me: I saw Freebasics When I was using Free Facebook last month, I clicked it by mistake and discover that Nairaland and some other useful sites are free on Airtel and Mtn network, it has helped me to stay connected to the internet whenever I run out of data smiley

Share yours cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Visit Your Prospective Parent In-laws And Find This... / Twitter / Common Wealth Fashion Week And Awards June 21-23, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.