Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78400 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by healthgadgetsng: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

For those quoting me, if there were no casualties, then the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are what? Casualties of stampade or what?
The truth is nothing can justify that shooting.. You removed cameras, switched off lights and thereafter there were shootings and even if no one died, there were casualties who landed in the hospital..
I wonder from which planet dj kotec was doing her life video from

767 Likes 66 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Righteousness89(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
O LORD Save Nigeria!!

Photo Shop
With all the Glaring Evidences??
This is not Good!!!
This is not Good at all From the Army!

I Weep on Behalf of my Country..
This is so Unfair from the NA to say...

317 Likes 22 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

RomanianNinja:
Nigeria is finished

At this point, anything that wants to happen should happen because it is clear they take us for fools

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
How do these people get to sleep at night

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by clintz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Rhapsodia: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay cheesy

This is were we should draw the curtains to the end of Nigeria. This people really think we are FOOLS.

E go better, e go better...naim don make may we spend 60 useless years.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
he said video of shooting.. So there was no shooting isn't it?

327 Likes 15 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by sammy329(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by C505: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
His statement will anger the AVENGERS and if they don't get him, his loved ones is in trouble. Even if they're in Cyprus, Nigerians are all over the world.... Word will spread and the avengers over there will catch them

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by uniqueboi1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahahaha
SMH for Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by RomanianNinja: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is finished

At this point, anything that wants to happen should happen because it is clear they take us for fools

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 2mch(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
You have mind to shoot people who are unarmed but not the liver to claim your actions. Those ones also shooting in broad day light are what? Fake? This shows Buhari is a coward he’s afraid. He’s afraid for his own life but can kill others. It’s time for Buhari to go and face ICC. With Buratai, Tinubu, Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu.

160 Likes 18 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Devil's Incarnate

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by SalamRushdie: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
There was no need for this comment at this time

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
8x216:

My brother, you go tire las las.. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Yujin(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Southerners who gave the chance of division in our ranks have given them the confidence to lie so brazenly like this. Now those who died in Lekki died in vain. History will remember that we stood firmly with our 'brothers' but they preferred to listen to the lies of the notorious vampires. Despite Sanwo-Olu visiting the wounded in the hospital and openly commenting about it, today all proofs have been denied. Ok o.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by plessis: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm not surprised at the denial.
I'm surprised that people are surprised.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by freekick: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by binsanni(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
the day Bokoharam go kill this one, we'll tag it as fake too

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by LibertyRep: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
There's no need to put petrol into a ravaging fire.

All hands must be on deck to arrest the ongoing situation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dokie: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
I expect Sanwolu to make a very powerful statement countering what this spokesperson has just said.

Maybe he can use that to redeem his badly damaged reputation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why do some persons seriously need this 'one Nigeria of a thing', why are they fighting for the togetherness? The north don't want a breakup, why!!!?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by freekick: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Infact, the thing tire me. Our so called leaders of tomorrow can't take time to analyze a video less than 60sec. This is seriously serious. We actually in trouble in this country.
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by cybertruss(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
That means the pictures of governor visit to the injured is also fake news. That means the governor's announcement of 1 dead is fake news

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JAMO84: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Miracle2020: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Pecuman: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. -Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail.. -

-They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end.. -

-Nigeria must be great..-

-Nigeria has been finished since the beginning, even your founding fathers called 1914 a mistake and called it a mere geographical expression-

-My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation. -

-If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.-

-That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never. -

-God bless Nigeria. -
-God bless us all-.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.