Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78551 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by wonder233: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yes its a lie. The videos you see were photoshopped. All the people they claimed were killed are coming out to say they are alive.
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Did he say this before or after FG directed all hospitals to treat injured victims of Tuesday Lekki attack free?

So what Lekki attack has victims that FG is giving free treatment?

Tell the zombie to check in with his superiors in Abuja before speaking.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FÚÇK

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
pls are u telling me that out of the 50000 protesters no one could record or snap d masacre..yoruba people and lies just to make Osinbajo or tinubu president set up by sowere..people died people died no evidence what I saw in channels was that soldiers shut to the air to scare people from destroying CCTV before they could destroy them hence they had to be quickly removed..if these youth face judge jury them nor go make one statement before she go strike the case foolish people..all the people that died are now alive that's d power of resurection
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dallyemmy: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
This kind of cover up may not work this time...just apologise
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by damosky12(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.

Sanwo-olu, the governor of Lagos, admitted there was a shooting, and visited the injured in hospitals.

The vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, admitted there was a shooting and said the victims will get justice.

Tinubu admitted there was a shooting and claimed he wasn't the one who sent soldiers.

Obasanjo admitted there was a shooting.

Lagosians could hear gunshots that night.

Many lives have been noticeably lost.

But, you come here to side with the army in denying the lives lost? Don't you fear God? Don't you have loved ones?

Why speak so boldly if you have no clue?

Young man, don't do this! It will harm you.

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ucham: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

What about those that were taken to the hospital? Those that are in the hospital now? That the governor went to see. Are they also photoshopped? undecided
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bejick(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.
You fool so na Igbo they destroy things. An average Igbo person in Lagos is doing and doesn't depend on government. Ode
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by coruso(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a follow up to the stories some government paid influencer were Trying to put across all over the social media, their aim was to change the narrative in Thier favour so that when the come up with lies like this people will confuse. But they will fail.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
so how many dead bodies did you count in live videos?
At least the live video was on during the allegedly massacre was ongoing.
I stay in lekki..
I know what I am saying.
Some pictures might be lies but more than 70persons died.
The governor knows this.
I have been in tears since day before yesterday.
I haven't eaten I couldn't eat I lost appetite.
And the more I come online the more angry I become that they want to rubbish the dead.

I never believed it could ever happen

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
so who told those that re in hospital re been treated for gunshot wounds?
As at today majority of those wounded have been released by the hospital. They sustain injury as a result of stampede.
Lekki massacre blablabla till this moment nobody have seen the corpse of any of the victims apart from the guy that died in hospital as a result of trauma.
Are you really okay ? Didn't you see on the live video when she said the bodies were collected from them ? Or didn't you see the interview where a reporter showed bullets on live TV or where they interviewed a guy that was shot ? I'm ashamed I shared a country with some of you ..
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
osazsky:
pls are u telling me that out of the 50000 protesters no one could record or snap d masacre..yoruba people and lies just to make Osinbajo or tinubu president set up by sowere..people died people died no evidence what I saw in channels was that soldiers shut to the air to scare people from destroying CCTV before they could destroy them hence they had to be quickly removed..if these youth face judge jury them nor go make one statement before she go strike the case foolish people..all the people that died are now alive that's d power of resurection
it won't cost you anything to say something sensible... I have never been tribal and will never be tribal till I leave this site...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
They want war !
Read between the lines
They want war!

Stay Safe !
OkoNDOoBo:
so who told those that re in hospital re been treated for gunshot wounds?
As at today majority of those wounded have been released by the hospital. They sustain injury as a result of stampede.
Lekki massacre blablabla till this moment nobody have seen the corpse of any of the victims apart from the guy that died in hospital as a result of trauma.
You are either clueless, dumb or paid to spew all this crap.

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Odunolumide(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

If you claim no shooting happened then you are insinuating that the Lagos state governor is lying , because even if he didn't agree that people died , he admitted shooting took place and he admitted people were injured.
Are you saying now that the Governor of Lagos state is a liar?
Pls clarify.
1)Did any shooting happened ?
Just YES or NO pls

2)Is the Lagos state governor lying?
YES or NO

3)Were people injured on that day?
YES or NO.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Kelvinhunta: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just listen to the rubbish u just typed! Y won't u call the video fake? This shows how gullible and irritating Nigerians can be. So u were expecting them to admit its real when they first off the lights, second shot at unarmed protesters with Nigerian flags and carried their dead bodies! Now the videos were provided they r denying it and u claiming u knew that it's Fake? Are you normal? Who then did the governor visit at the hospital? Or is those pictures fake also? Oponu
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Yakson09: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
only foolish people doesn't know the video was fake!!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

Are you an iddiot Sir? The question should be...

"Was there a shooting at all?"

Whether it was shot up or shot down is another topic for another day.

The army is denying that there was no shooting at all because they know that they will be indicted for taking live arms to a peaceful protest ground.
you re stupid idiot, the video been circulating on social media has no semblance of shooting directly to protesters.
All the people that was claimed died have all came out to debunk the news.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by wonder233: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Which stupid avengers. Ogboni nobody was shot at lekki.
Get out of your delusion
C505:
His statement will anger the AVENGERS and if they don't get him, his loved ones is in trouble. Even if they're in Cyprus, Nigerians are all over the world.... Word will spread and the avengers over there will catch them
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Shattuck(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake
I guess those who died and those who were injured were fake too, even the Lagos governor confirmed the incident I guess its all fake too.first defense headquarters denying they were there now this, I know your jobs I guess this is a special branch of the zombie crew paid to be e- rats to try and distort the facts.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Ghost0219: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shey them pay u fools too 1500 or na 3k because una Sabi speak English small ..thunder kill you and your family forever there ...
freekick:
Infact, the thing tire me. Our so called leaders of tomorrow can't take time to analyze a video less than 60sec. This is seriously serious. We actually in trouble in this country.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by danggy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote authoHabah!! Oga even one of your officer pointed to another officer who carrued out the attackr=Pecuman post=95209259][/quote]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Oyiboman69: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
the governors visit to the hospital was a Photoshop too...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am less interested in what this man has to say or has said. My question still remains, WHERE IS BUHARI?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
calyto:
This tells alot about the integrity of your brother Paul Enenche

births of a feather

liars
[/s]
Why you use your Hands to Curse yourself!

How does being the brother to the Pastor Question the Pastor!

Kneel down and ask God to Forgive u for this nonsense you uttered!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
wonder233:
Yes its a lie. The videos you see were photoshopped. All the people they claimed were killed are coming out to say they are alive.
then why was sanwo olu in the hospital to greet casualties?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Felix6: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hate this eneche of a guy with passion just like his criminal pastor brother, they always feel wiser and better than any one else
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Tomilola360: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

For those quoting me, if there were no casualties, then the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are what? Casualties of stampade or what?
The truth is nothing can justify that shooting.. You removed cameras, switched off lights and thereafter there were shootings and even if no one died, there were casualties who landed in the hospital..
I wonder from which planet dj kotec was doing her life video from

Sanwoolu didnt go to any hospital, his picture was photo shopped

cheesy cheesy cheesy

these people are modafukas
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by sammycarz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is this not pastor eneche brother
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by chizpim(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
Your such an idiot! a female friend of my his brother was killed on that day at Lekki.
why should soldiers shoot on air? don't they have tear gas?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
FacundoCruz:

You are either clueless, dumb or paid to spew all this crap.
koshi danu.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by wonder233: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
You're a fool if you believed there was a massacre at lekki
RomanianNinja:
Nigeria is finished

At this point, anything that wants to happen should happen because it is clear they take us for fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.