Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78527 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by merieam16(f): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
smirn:
Switched off by the protesters to deceive Nigerians
abi o
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by seunjungle1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eneche's!
One is "pastor" while the second is "major general"....
Very 5tupid General
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by damosky12(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Friend22:

Which innocent lives?.the ones on your imagination?!
Keep believing lues and keep cursing yourself.

No massacre happened.

Your signature describes you.

I wouldn't dignify a barbaric adherent of a barbaric religion with a dialogue.

You and the murderers all belong to the horrendous clique of terrorists.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by fanatic1988: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please are trying to insinuate that speech made by the president is Photoshopped??
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by fanatic1988: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please are you trying to insinuate that speech made by the president is Photoshopped??
Is like u want to leak some secret to us���
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Friend22(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
damosky12:

Your signature describes you.

I wouldn't dignify a barbaric adherent of a barbaric religion with a dialogue.

You and the murderers all belong to the horrendous clique of terrorists.

Go knock yourself out.

Liars!!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by madeleke: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
These people are heartless? Do they think we are animals or what? Wtf is this balderdash
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Shirorogroup: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
In as much as i DNT like the soldiers behaviore. I agree with them that it is photoshop... They said 70+ died... Pls why is it that no body has come out to say my ward is missing? Sometimes let us reflect well bfor we conclude. I stand my ground that no body died at that venue cos the bullet they use was not live rounds... I was told that the soldiers took the remains of the dead and up till now no body has come out to say that I can't find my son or daughter or brother or sister.... Pls those in the comfort of their room telling others to come out and continue the protests... Please violence does us no good but more problems... Let us just be focus and patiently deal with them systematically.. burning, looting, and killing innocent once... Does no good. Let us ask those who met the civil war... It takes years to build but minutes to distroy... Nigeria belong to us all. All what is happening now is grater than the brutality of the police. Killing them, remember u put a family in agorny and pains and it does no justice for the dead. May God have mercy on us alll. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.... There is different between wisdom and Innocence.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ucham: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, did anybody die at the toll gate? Proof? Most of the pictures were either doctored or taken from other states/scenes.
The argument here is that the Military officer said the soldiers were not even at the toll gate to begin with. So do you now admit that people were shot and that they were taken to the hospital? Who shot them? Is it your father who shot them? No make me swear for you. Infact, take it, you are a bastard. You will die painfully. A video over 200,000 people watched LIVE ON Instagram, and you and pay masters are trying to gaslight people and make them doubt their memory. No worry, e go reach you. On God.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Oksman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake

You are not done talking?

grin grin grin
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by iamdexzy(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2020
u must be very stupid sir
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by idahme(m): 1:23am On Oct 23, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

Wichita is real?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by idahme(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

Which is real?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 1:32am On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

For those quoting me, if there were no casualties, then the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are what? Casualties of stampade or what?
The truth is nothing can justify that shooting.. You removed cameras, switched off lights and thereafter there were shootings and even if no one died, there were casualties who landed in the hospital..
I wonder from which planet dj kotec was doing her life video from
no one would contest there was no shooting. But some of d clip on social media about it are fake . especially d one of a soldier firing from an armored tank pit.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
but they will claim to be intel with fraud
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 2:28am On Oct 23, 2020
mrsage:
If the video is fake. Where did the wounded victims come from?

Why were Ambulances turned back?

How can you verify that soldiers were shooting in the air?

Why do we have people with gunshot wounds?

Who did Sanwo Olu visit?

Remember we had Arise TV and DJ switch reporting live from the Venue.

Eyewitnesses also exist.

Why did the soldiers shoot in the first place?

Trust the Nigerian Army at your own Peril

yes there were shootings but some of those videos are not related to it and its exaggerated
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Why will a big digital tech nation like the US attest to it if it's actually photoshoot
if u invite the experts they will disect and tell u d thruth. They were myriads of videos flying around. Not all are reall

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lecky001(m): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2020
cybertruss:
That means the pictures of governor visit to the injured is also fake news. That means the governor's announcement of 1 dead is fake news
All govt properties burnt are fake news,they are photochop too cant you look closely
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2020
privaldo:

Oga it was live stream direct from Instagram, how can it be doctored? Technology no be for everybody at all, this old generation lack proper thinking capability and can easily be deceived.
that same old generation of Larry page and bill gates who charted d path for u
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yom2(m): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2020
privaldo:

Damn, I can't believe I have the same citizenship with gullible people like this. The first video you saw was when the military fired a warning shot, the next video was streamed live when the onslaught was on going but what do I know, your generation know next to nothing about technology.
with heavy weapon they mostly stand with one step aback. Not standing straight and casually as if they are addressing a crowd. Yes there was shooting but some of d videos portraying it are questionable and unreal. All the same I stand against injustice and police brutality

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

Thank you, fake news is too much

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night

He is right, they are fake
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 4:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:
The profile that made this post was made October 20th and in that short time has spent 6 hrs spewing pro government crap and denying their atrocities.

This is part of the "Operation Crocodile smile", they copy the Chinese tactic popularly known as "50 cent army" to inundate social media with falsehoods and confuse people.

This is planned, this is the Nigerian government using false information tactics.

It’s a lie, I am an active Nairalander and I know it’s fake, what the video and listen to the sound well, it’s off. Also look at the gun shooting in the air, it looks like fireworks. Also who shot the video, was it from behind? Was it a fellow military man? Use your brain
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2020
You would not embarrass yourself if you had read beyond the headline. 2 deaths possibly related to a shooting who happen to have not died from bullet wounds!

Here is the meat of the gist which the headline ignored.

On Wednesday, however, Mr Sanwo-Olu said one death was recorded in the hospital but the state was still investigating whether it was as a result of the shooting.
Someone is either shot or not.
It doesn't take months to determine this.

“Information reaching us now is that a life was lost at Reddington Hospital due to blunt force trauma to the head. It is an unfortunate and very sad loss. This is an isolated case. We are still investigating if he was a protester,” he posted on his Twitter handle.
Blunt trauma has nothing to do with bullet shooting.
Someone hit the victim with a strong object.
They aren't even sure where the incident happen.

On Thursday, Mr Sanwo-Olu said two deaths have now been confirmed among the protesters in Lekki. It is unclear whether the patient he formerly posted about is among the confirmed deaths.

From Lekki genocide to Lekki massacre to now Lekki shooting.
The language of misinformation is getting softer.

You guys claimed they fired into the crowd, yet the so-called confirmed dead from shooting didn't die from bullets.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80

For hin mind, him de do damage control. Deedeereen
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
ebuka1997:

It’s a lie, I am an active Nairalander and I know it’s fake, what the video and listen to the sound well, it’s off. Also look at the gun shooting in the air, it looks like fireworks. Also who shot the video, was it from behind? Was it a fellow military man? Use your brain

So being an active nairalander confers on you the authority to call the shootings fake ba? As in the whole shooting occurred on nairaland ba?

Have you handled a gun before for you to know that its visual report doesn't look like fireworks?

So because you're a nairalander, you have the epistemic certainty that protesters weren't fired on, abi?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=ebuka1997 post=95228620][/quote]

When was the last time it moved forward? Can you show me the indices for the forwardness?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by DAVE5(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.

But there are several videos, not just one

The one with an army guy in a drum, obviously not lekki
The close shot video of army, I thought to my self, how come it was so close range and even close to the protesters
But there are others too especially live video by dj switch
Army shot at protesters, some people have bullet wounds or is that fake too
Army was at lekki nah abi army no dey there at all
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by nirvana12: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Friend22:

Its a lie Oga.
People are playing with your brains.

Why are tr parents victinrs not shouting and screaming out for government's attention?
I am just too tired to type .
you seem to know more than the vice president and the governor of Lagos State

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.