Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78556 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by blackgold90(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
The people that where shot are photo shopped
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake
You are the fool here.
Live Instagram video is fake.
Live ooooooo
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by inspector44(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please let the Army show us the real video where nobody was shot since the one we have watched this was fake
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Black people rule with their black mentality
- Antonio Rodriguez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
Infact, the thing tire me. Our so called leaders of tomorrow can't take time to analyze a video less than 60sec. This is seriously serious. We actually in trouble in this country.
it's just so sad.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mrbllymer:
you are the dummy bro .. I don't usually do this but it involves human lives .. even Lagos state governor admitted there was shooting and openly visited people at the hospital .
so who told those that re in hospital re been treated for gunshot wounds?
As at today majority of those wounded have been released by the hospital. They sustain injury as a result of stampede.
Lekki massacre blablabla till this moment nobody have seen the corpse of any of the victims apart from the guy that died in hospital as a result of trauma.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..
You simply should have asked him:
' who are the who?'
Also, 'who are the fools?'
Lagosians have to be vigilant to skin the truth from the NAYSAYERS & HATERS.
I totally abhor and detest destructions of pristine and costly infrastructures- asphalt roads, buildings et cetera.
I foresaw arsoned TVC station as the handy works of secessionist IGBOS!
Youth must separate and identify secessionists from ideal protest struggle for social & economic change in Nigeria.
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT!!!

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by inspector44(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please let the Army show us the real video where nobody was shot since the one we have watched was fake
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.
I saw that also. Everyone was in front of the army shouting end sars. No one ran.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Eryyy92: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
so the ambulance driver who said the Army ordered them to go back is also photoshopped. Smh for this country. Now I no say this country no go better.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Amizz20(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

we need show this people what they made
the monsters inurs
maybe they will understand
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by kpokpo1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
You can imagine the insult upon injury. How about the dead bodies were they Photoshop too?
Oga! Ur entire FAM, ur generation e no beta 4una oh!

healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

I agree that the videos were doctored. If you know how to edit video you will see the evidence there. Nobody has been confirmed dead. All the people they claimed died have come out to say its false.
so if I may ask, the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are victims of what pls? I never said people died but people were injured and some may eventually die like the guy whose intestines are out...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OkoNDOoBo: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
youngpresidooo:

You are the fool here.
Live Instagram video is fake.
Live ooooooo
so how many dead bodies did you count in live videos?
At least the live video was on during the allegedly massacre was ongoing.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Richie6(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
The army is trying to clear it name from this because of the consequences that would come to effect.

People living within Lekki-Ajah confirm the shooting incidents and an eyewitness I knew was at scene of the event.

What is the army talking about?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Engineerito: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Those people supporting those soldiers it’s like ogun wan kill them sha....gullible beings
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=95207704] angry..
Nigeria must be great..
You simply should have asked him:
' who are the who?'
Also, 'who are the fools?'
Lagosians have to be vigilant to skin the truth from the NAYSAYERS & HATERS.
I totally abhor and detest destructions of pristine and costly infrastructures- asphalt roads, buildings et cetera.
I foresaw arsoned TVC station as the handy works of secessionist IGBOS!
Youth must separate and identify secessionists from ideal protest struggle for social & economic change in Nigeria.
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT!!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by fm7070: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are you people saying that there was no shooting at Lekki toll gate by Tuesday night? Truth and righteousness will heal wounds but lies increases the rot.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga think and stop being sentimental.

Why was Tinubu single out ?

How come it's only the southern states that is on fire ?

Why is Abuja silent about what is happening. ?

Think o.o Think
where did the massacre happened.
U guys are heartlesss....
If someone close to you dies in their hands you should say same
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Ologbojo2023: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake
people who are capturing the activities at toll gate are not dummies like you. So the shooting was Photoshop like those fools said.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by preciousfeb(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emotionss:
I wish the youths will keep their emotions and sentiments aside and start asking themselves some critical questions concerning what is happening down south. For my safety I can't say much.

But ask yourself this question.

Why was Tinubu accused of Alpha Beta fraud few days before the protests ?

Why did THEY accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protests at the early stages of the protests ?

How come Tinubu was Single out as the main person behind the leki shooting even HE doesn't have any Powers to Give the Nigerian Army Oders ?

How come most of the properties destroyed in Lagos are owned by tinubu or his allies ?

Tinubu is the Only southerner that currently have the political masterpiece to bring power to the south come 2023 and now with the help of some southern idiots they want to bring him down first.

Make u try think oo

I dont total agree with you. Tinubu fell into the trap with his own hands. He supported the master plan of the massacre by asking the governor to off the street lights and removing the cameras. He felt using force against his own people as suggested by the Northern power was the best solution not knowing it was his downfall.
Many warnings were given against the use of Army for the protesters but he was power drunk thinking nothing will happen after all the presidency is behind him

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by nerd004: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Honestly am terribly angry....how come our military is now a professional lying institution. ......

I saw videos live on Instagram

I even saw someone dying (live)

Do this pipu think we are fools?

Are they aware this is not 1983?

Are they aware over 130,000 ig viewers was online and we watched

who did we offend in this country
why was I borne in this country
can't pipu take up responsibility?

By the way,who is General Francis Omata......

God plssssss vindicate every soul that was cut short...chai
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Magnoliaa(f): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

Because it was DARK.

A perfect and convenient excuse and cover.

How many videos have you seen??

The one from the 'soldier's angle'?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ucham: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD Save Nigeria!!

Photo Shop
With all the Glaring Evidences??
This is not Good!!!
This is not Good at all From the Army!

I Weep on Behalf of my Country..
This is so Unfair from the NA to say...

Why are you weeping? Are you tired of praying already? Keep praying na. Prayer will solve Nigeria's problem. Fowl
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by GoodGovernance: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
How can people be this foolish.

Arise TV is not currently showing this old You tube video,that has nothing to do with the Lekki shooting.

Social media is a total disaster!

Nairaland is a major culprit!

I just hope seun and the moderators will be patriotic enough not to allow monetary gains via traffics,to override the need to stop putting fake news like this on front page.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

You are obviously a charge and bail programmer if you do not know that recorded
data can be fed as a live stream.
You should be embarrassed to call yourself a programmer.
so the live video was pre-recorded because they knew the army will come , it was pre-recorded when he asked the army officer why he shot , it was even edited when the officer said they should go back or when they were asking for Ambulances or trying removing the light ..
The governor even admitted there was shooting visited people at the hospital .. tagged it forces beyond their control ..

even if your stupid use your sense for once .

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

This is were we should draw the curtains to the end of Nigeria. This people really think we are FOOLS.

E go better, e go better...naim don make may we spend 60 useless years.
Which end of Nigeria?
Use your brain now!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by onyxo76(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Photoshop is an Adobe product to manipulate and edit photos. There’s an another Adobe product named Adobe After Effects that can be used to edit and manipulate LIVE videos.
Say what you know.
manipulate a live feed too?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by loswhite(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

so channel news reports that the ppl admitted have been discharged base on the incident is al all doctored right?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emotionss: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
lexy2014:

All these things u have said haven't answered my question:

So Tinubu had "the political masterpiece to bring power to the south" all this while & he decided to use to take power to d north. Who loose?

He made a deal in 2015
He hoped THEY will keep their end of the deal but as usual They wanted more. To Achieve this, The want to implicate the only southerner that currently have what it takes to stop them.

You guys are seeing protests but some of us are seeing 2023 political arithmetic.
Take it or leave it.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by kyuniii(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a SHAME, Rip to the dead.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hassanmaye:
j
who doesn't want to break? Listen young man Yoruba people want to break up, igbos want to break up, how much do you want to divide the country? Since even in the south Yoruba hate igbos how do you want to do?
I know you are blind to division your leaders already initiated in the country which has been made worst by this regime. The north don't want a break and that is the only major group your post failed to accomodate because you belong there and also supporting my post.
But my question is why do you guys so much detest a breakup, what are you afraid to lose?
as for yoruba and igbo, they never hate themselves, because if this was to be true they should have been fighting and killing themselves every now and then. Presently there is a war of which more than 10 persons are already dead between the hausa's community and the yoruba in lagos, and this is not the even the third time this is happening in lagos, but same cannot be said between Igbos & yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.