Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (76592 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
just tell us u are an igbo man,nobody will beat u.
At least b proud of your root for once, coward

Let me show you mercy
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
MAGG0T:
angry

That Oba of Lagos is a greedy and wicked man, how could he starve his people during de lockdown even when palliatives were provided for him to share to people..

I guess they Yoruba's won't put the blame on Igbo's this time.

Pls learn to keep tribe away from your comments.. All this stale tactic of divide and rule.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Profkel: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
An eye for an eye
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by alfredilly: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
To quote my Edo brother Epa! @realtalk

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Hate speech against the Yoruba. The kind you used to turn the fight into anti Tinubu war because of your belief that he is the Yoruba leader.

You people derail the protest with the hate for APC in Lagos and Tinubu thereby allowing opportunist like Atiku, Obasanjo, Reno Omokri, Dino Melaye and others to pounce on it and saintify themselves in an attempt to take back power. Your political view has always been about how Yoruba and Tinubu connived with Buhari to chase away PDP and Jonathan as though the later is a saint. Many naive Yoruba won't see the motive of this post but anyone who read deep beneath will see the how hateful and denigrating it is.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by SmartMugu: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto
You always make sense with your post, but the weird this is your choice of moniker and your use of it as a signature every time. Dont u know what it means? Change it please, kids are watching and following ur footsteps.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahaha. This has made my day. Nigerian police begging for peace? Wow! This is amazing.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by MagicBishop: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where is Buruntai ?

These are the protesters you should order to shoot.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by elmodee7(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Ur reasoning is beyond childish, it's beyond stupidity. Infact ur brain has to be reformatted , reset or reinstalled. U r a disgrace to all the stupid people of edo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Franking: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto

It is ur useless Police that will frustrate u in the police station or on the road. They will collect bribe from.u for nothing. We are saying #Endpolicebrutality
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by laughter123: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please tell these police men or whatever that there's curfew o...they should obey curfew. Imagine them protesting now but when the youths were protesting, they attack and killed so many as if it's not their right. Spits.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Philistine(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ........

Please do not allow evil to triumph over good
He was not hired to divide anybody, he is only speaking the minds of most Edo state indigenes, most Edo's I have met share his opinion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Do igbos ever trust anyone?

There's no strategy from any northerner, they are just taking advantage of the situation.

That is the reality, only some Yorubas are stupid enough to believe in the falacy of a united Southern Nigeria.
Let's just divide this country then if all we do is suspect ourselves at the slightest provocation....

There is a common enemy and it's the North.....
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Zenithpeak(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Stop fallen for those tribal bigots on Nairaland they are working for politicians.

I choose to ignore their provocations many times. I saw Garba Sheu, Femi Adeshina and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo holding talks with APC Social Media Defender on NTA. I was alarmed! I thought it was a mere speculations until I was dazed with the reality.
We all have a common enemies and they are the politicians who wouldn't mind if I kill my brothers and my friends while they loot and milk the country dry for their insatiable glutinous tendencies.

Editted.
Follow this link and confirm for your self. This is just one thread out of many. Those people are truly being paid to do the divisive hatchet job online.

https://www.independent.ng/osinbajo-engages-apc-social-media-influencers-on-hate-speech/
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by IamAsiri: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda

God bless you for being so smart! They were the ones tweeting all the nonsense pictures and videos in the name of discrediting the whole thing, just as the government sent hoodlums to join the protesters and even attack them so that they can label the protest "hijacked by hoodlums".

Anyone that is lying on the platform in the name of protecting or covering up evil will definitely meet their Waterloo. It's not a curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Moganajoe: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eeica2020:
"War will not favour anyone, stop the burning of police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI

Pray protesters should not meet you people on the road. You people have been killing us for over 60yrs, just only 2days killing una don de cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
joepepsy:
Yes I agree but ask obi some questions too he is too dormant for my liking.

Pls don't listen to him. He just wants to draw bad blood. Ignore him pls
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by dukila: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
These are not police officersss. Someone is trying to heat up the polity in calm places.

Someone is doing this to us...

May God help us

Eeica2020:

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Ibadansun1: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Let's just divide this country then if all we do is suspect ourselves at the slightest provocation....

There is a common enemy and it's the North.....
Take your protest to divide to Abuja.

Lagos state cannot divide Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Zetty177x: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.

UnaToto

That means u don't know the police

Ur name is disgusting TBVH
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by MozB: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol... Smh for these ones.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by fabsyl(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
we should officially call our police OLOPA that name sounds derogatory
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I am happy to see this

Yorubas burned businesses and many other important facilities in Lagos to show stupid solidarity.

Embassies were forced to close in Lagos..

Lagos airport was forced to close.

Nigerian port authority was destroyed.

A lot of Yoruba celebrities started forming pro Southern Nigeria

They destroyed Lagos economy.

Nonetheless, I was pretty sure that they will eventually be called Demons, tratiors, Afonja etc very soon..

Yoruba I hope you have seen yourself grin

Please Mods I beg you don't delete this Post.

I want this to pierce the heart of those Yorubas supporting the destruction of Lagos.

If you like fall or his tricks
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dis is madness
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by blaise26abj(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

I just can’t get angry with what you just typed . I can only pity you and your mental Health.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
just tell us u are an igbo man,nobody will beat u.
At least b proud of your root for once, coward

Your plan no go work. Very stale tactics
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Take your protest to divide to Abuja.

Lagos state cannot divide Nigeria.
Please don't quote me again , it's either you are one of them or you've been brainwashed
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Funmitee: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
This police sef.they thought we are cartoon.they are protesting with guns.we are protesting with nothing.so what are they saying.let this struggle continue.the fire continue burning.till the demand.is meet.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
penta:

This talking nonsense! Your lineage will never no PEACE. Yoruba is not trustworthy and your lineage keep migrating to Yoruba land enmase and you are here saying nonsense. Kontinue Omo ale.

Pls ignore him. Pls
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by 6digitscomrade: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eeica2020:

Watch Video Below:

na amadioha go fire una when una dey use slogans like waste am I go waste u nothing go happen even to people mama and grannies una nor protest against the black cloth and devil wey dey remote una to stop so u will understand u were employed to serve humans.. useless lots..they better change those uniforms to white or pure yellow
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Ibadansun1: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Please don't quote me again , it's either you are one of them or you've been brainwashed
More than 90 likes now

Those are 90 People happy he made those hateful comments.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
livinbygrace:

You are very stupid and senseless for typing this rubbish.Go to Facebook and check Nnamdi Kanu latest video .
so u dey listen to nnamdi kanu when me that is igbo I don't listen to him even my dad don't even like him becuz d way he talks sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.