Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (76552 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by engrchykae(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
MAGG0T:
angry

That Oba of Lagos is a greedy and wicked man, how could he starve his people during de lockdown even when palliatives were provided for him to share to people..

I guess they Yoruba's won't put the blame on Igbo's this time.
it was Joe igbokwe his adviser that advised the oba to keep the palliatives for 2023 election.
Says an Igbo hater.
The thing is that during the time of the first republic,leaders were playing "politics of my people"
Now they are playing"politics of my pocket"
Whether Igbo hausa Yoruba,the politicians are oppressing the people while playing the ethnic and religious card to distract the people.
Both the religious and political class are one in oppressing the people.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by engrchykae(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
wizzyrich:
Vengeance is of the lord, youths, stop the killings.
it's in order,the youths are the Lord of this nation and so vengeance belong to the YOUTHS.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Bigpat: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
rexchazy:
Hunter don turn bushmeat. It not funny but it is fun watching then protest
Where precisely are they protesting, the writer needs traffic & your comments only, attack on police is because police authority allows it & they are trying to be professional,if the attack did not stop it is better they make use of their guns & let the lawlessness continue, you kill them unjustly & you cry of injustice, that is why I like the soldiers,if you kill any of them,then be ready, they value themselves.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by TheDestroyer: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Pig with inferiority complex, so this is why your useless inconsequential benin people feel threatened by yoruba. Fvcking useless minority, even ekiti IGR better pass una useless state
Nightstalker:

Omo good to meet you , my fellow SS. The Yoruba and hausa call us minority and 5% no be so?

My brother one thing we are blessed with in the south south is kind heartedness... This is why you are talking like this but brother you are just one .

I dear you to go to your village and say you love Yoruba ,I know your people well in isiokpo, the yours nor wan see Yoruba man there Bros forget that thing .. make Yoruba man go your community go make noise there and see something.

No where in Nigeria are the Yoruba trusted ...brother if you don't believe me enter this so called unity with them, they will.betray you all at last mark it.

Yoruba will betray any unity southern NIGERIA hope to form
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Pig with inferiority complex, so this is why your useless inconsequential benin people feel threatened by yoruba. Fvcking useless minority, even ekiti IGR better pass una useless state
listen you demon..if you Insult me again...
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by TheDestroyer: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Edo bastards. Talk nonsense about yoruba people again let ogun kill you. Even your so called oba of Benin acknowledged and payed respect to oduduwa when he gave a speech last year. Foolish insecure people busy hating on yoruba while fulani floods your land. Oloriburuku
Nightstalker:
listen you demon..if you Insult me again...
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by TheDestroyer: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
E pain am. You are our slaves and will remain ours forever. Die of your hatred, we are coming to invade Benin city when oduduwa republic comes so you better prepare.
Nightstalker:

You generation will remain cursed as long as you refer to Edo indigenes are being under Yorubas
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2020
TheDestroyer:
E pain am. You are our slaves and will remain ours forever. Die of your hatred, we are coming to invade Benin city when oduduwa republic comes so you better prepare.
Ivbabo okhian fiekun lelewe
grin
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by jeromedee: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Look at this Elede

Dirty filthy thing
Don’t mistaken me for your family member. I don’t belong to the clan of pigs and idiots. Roger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.