Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

“this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual (547 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual by woloadedCEO: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Popular fashion designer, Yomi casual has shared his pain on social media after his Surulere store was vandalized by hoodlums.

Yomi Casual, brother to popular comedian, Ayo Makun took to Instagram to share a heartbreaking video of his vandalized and looted store.Sharing the video, he wrote;

“woke up to this and the first thing that came to my mind is “It’s already too late to educate the hoodlums that this fight is for all of us and not at each other”

If you are in surulere please stay safe , surulere stores are being looted by hoodlums.. Safety first”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°
Watch video

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/10/22/this-fight-is-for-all-of-us-not-at-each-other-fashion-designer-yomi-casual-laments-as-hoodlums-vandalize-his-store-video/

Re: “this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual by donbachi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
A fight for Nigeria and not against Nigeria...fight on.for victory is sure.
Re: “this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual by TecM0: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
His hardwork and business vandalised and looted, and to make matters worse ,he doesn't know when business would commence again

Every enterprenuers nightmare
Re: “this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual by 8x324: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
His hardwork and business vandalised and looted, and to make matters worse ,he doesn't know when business would commence again

Every enterprenuers nightmare
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Chairman, Lee Kun-hee Is Dead / Eminem Tried To Date Rihanna But Jay-z Stopped It! So Rihanna Dated Chris Brown! / In Your Dreams I D I O T” - Davido Finally Replies Lady Who Said He Dm'ed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.