Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible (7577 Views)

Utomi, Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Plan Fresh ENDSARS, Anti-subsidy Protests / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest / Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by chukel(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Most Nigerian youths and Nigerians are daft. Easily swayed by emotion. We kept shouting there was no need for continued protest as FG had ended SARS and judicial panel of enquiry set up with police reform bill in NASS. The idiots kept pushing for protest without considering the implications knowing how polarised Nigeria is. Funny thing is they don't realise how much they would suffer. Funny enough, the north is calm and peaceful. Aboki de look us de laugh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
How many SARS that perpetrated this crimes have been arrested & arraigned for us to see? The victims have been able to put up thier Even their mates and pictures all over the internet for all to see ? How many of these culprit have been sacked and relieve of thier jobs? how many ? Before the shoot-out at lekki , only Three State had set up a panel of enquiry to look into these crimes commited by SARS. Other state were still dragging thier feet. The brulity of the police continued and its as if they are just doing all this to take protesters of the street . How many times have our parents protested and govt promised to fulfil thier demand so that they can call of their strike and return back to work ? Till now ASUU still goes on strike year in year out becos the govt has refuse to accede to thier demand . The govt is dishonest and have no intergrity . There is no trust be the govt & the governed, that is why the protesters decided to remain till they see pratical steps but rather the govt decided to play a fast one on them by unleashing thugs to distrupt thier peaceful protest .
Maybe you are part of the govt but if you are not then you shouldn't know that the youth do not benefit any thing from this country and are only asking for just their basic right .All they are asking is for their fundamental human right : why is a right to live and without been killed unecessatily by our police .
Only a Mumu believes any rubbish about any phantom enquiry, is it today Government heard about Police brutality?, what has been done with security votes money collected by state Governors monthly to harmonize police, citizenry relationship?, it is to share the money, then when wahala bust they will set up inquisition to fool the mumus again?

1 Like

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by ProT: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

That peaceful protest has long ended, anyone supporting what is currently happening is evil, we need a state of emergency now, you are talking protest.

Please don't let me insult you.
I doubt if you have any dependant you can run with

Hello Buhari, is that you?

U really want state of emergency, so u can suspend the Constitution - it is not ur thing?

State of emergency kee u there!

1 Like

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
chukel:
Most Nigerian youths and Nigerians are daft. Easily swayed by emotion. We kept shout there was no need for continued protest as FG had ended SARS and judicial panel of enquiry set up with police reform bill in NASS. The idiots kept pushing for protest without considering the implications knowing how polarised Nigeria is. Funny thing is they don't realise how much they would suffer. Funny enough, the north is calm and peaceful. Aboki de look us died laugh.
Peace out, to Daddy Nigeria, I hope those immoral artist like two face, wiz kid, davido & co, get the message, follow Follow twitter artists,? Must trend by force.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProT:

Hello Buhari, is that you?

U really want state of emergency, so u can suspend the Constitution - it is not ur thing?

State of emergency kee u there!
Mumu the President cannot alter, let alone suspend The Constitution of 1999 As Amended, intellectual illiteracy is a curse on an oblivious child for a mother that bares one.

1 Like

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Yeezus: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Hoodlums are sponsored by the State, do destroy State Properties? Do you have proof of anything you are saying, or your mind is playing tricks on you like ghetto boys?

It's like you don't understand those in government we are dealing with or maybe you are still underestimating them.

One of the strategies to quell this movement is to sponsor hoodlums to carry out mayhem and blame it on the protesters so they can declare martial law.

There are numerous videos on the internet about government sponsored hoodlums, exceptt if you don't want to see it.

Note: I clearly said a good number of the hoodlums are state sponsored, of course there are hoodlums operating independently. But if you actually believe a good number of them are not sponsored by the state, then you are naive, no offense intended.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:

If government claimed the video is Photoshopped, the organisers should be able to give us authentic video and reliable account of what really happened or else they should be prosecuted.
One thing I can see is you are all anarchist, we are talking about people being killed here by hoodlums and the situation turning to a tribal issue over here, you are talking paid protesters.
Abeg use your head well
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kyase:

That's serious, down here too nothing is happening but the bigots are on standby waiting to strike in case.

Anybody destroying or even holding a stick, should be shot at sight
you have started again ,this was how you ethugs adviced the use of force which ended up in lekki massacre ,you are now saying shoot at sight for just a stick bearer honestly my prayer everyday is never to share country with your type

1 Like

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yeezus:

It's like you don't understand those in government we are dealing with or maybe you are still underestimating them.

One of the strategies to quell this movement is to sponsor hoodlums to carry out mayhem and blame it on the protesters so they can declare martial law.

There are numerous videos on the internet about government sponsored hoodlums, exceptt if you don't want to see it
Zombie at best, daft misconstrued conspiracy theory, even practitioners of Mumurism as a way of thinking, would be disappointed in these level of cluelessness?
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by desiredhome: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
How many SARS that perpetrated this crimes have been arrested & arraigned for us to see? The victims have been able to put up thier Even their mates and pictures all over the internet for all to see ? How many of these culprit have been sacked and relieve of thier jobs? how many ? Before the shoot-out at lekki , only Three State had set up a panel of enquiry to look into these crimes commited by SARS. Other state were still dragging thier feet. The brulity of the police continued and its as if they are just doing all this to take protesters of the street . How many times have our parents protested and govt promised to fulfil thier demand so that they can call of their strike and return back to work ? Till now ASUU still goes on strike year in year out becos the govt has refuse to accede to thier demand . The govt is dishonest and have no intergrity . There is no trust be the govt & the governed, that is why the protesters decided to remain till they see pratical steps but rather the govt decided to play a fast one on them by unleashing thugs to distrupt thier peaceful protest .
Maybe you are part of the govt but if you are not then you shouldn't know that the youth do not benefit any thing from this country and are only asking for just their basic right .All they are asking is for their fundamental human right : why is a right to live and without been killed unecessatily by our police .

That is the same thing I'm saying.....why not continue the protest there? Now that you left the place has the government sacked or prosecutey any of the accused SARS officer?

You made a demand, the government already reached the demand, yet you insisted and instead changed it to Buhari must go...... now you are typing rubbish.....

You are not benefiting why not start from your state governments? When those who are supposed to make life better for you will dash you ordinary 2k you will prostrating and defending them…....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
you have started again ,this was how you ethugs adviced the use of force which ended up in lekki massacre ,you are now saying shoot at sight for just a stick bearer honestly my prayer everyday is never to share country with your type
Shoot at sight.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by desiredhome: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:

That is the same thing I'm saying.....why not continue the protest there? Now that you left the place has the government sacked or prosecuted any of the accused SARS officer?

You made a demand, the government already reached the demand, yet you insisted and instead changed it to Buhari must go...... now you are typing rubbish.....

You are not benefiting why not start from your state governments? When those who are supposed to make life better for you will dash you ordinary 2k you will prostrating and defending them…....

Nonsense and ingredients.......
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by ProT: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu the President cannot alter, let alone suspend The Constitution of 1999 As Amended, intellectual illiteracy is a curse on an oblivious child for a mother that bares one.

I would have taken u seriously, but reading ur line as to what is tenable in NIGERIA, I realise u're a kid.

Mum is calling.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Iykopee(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
This op is a foolish drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Unarmed protesters,with sticks, stone, matchet petrol and fire, ever ready to destroy properties, are those unarmed.

You have no choice, it's either to jet out or you leave the Earth. We are in this country together and we'll both die as Nigerians, our judgement with God will be same, so fogerit.

Buhari if you like no do anything, just waiting for the military to take over, e go sweet me........
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
desiredhome:

That is the same thing I'm saying.....why not continue the protest there? Now that you left the place has the government sacked or prosecutey any of the accused SARS officer?

Do mind the cod chewing animal, you burn state properties, you burn Azikiwe & Awolowo’s edifice, how does that affect President Buhari in Abuja? President Buhari should address them nobodies to stop burning their state properties? They should be waiting for the President, he has gone to Mecca for Haj, when he returns from Saudi like Yaradua he will address them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by desiredhome: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Do mind the cod chewing animal, you burn state properties, you burn Azikiwe & Awolowo’s edifice, how does that affect President Buhari in Abuja? President Buhari should address them nobodies to stop burning their state properties? They should be waiting for the President, he has gone to Mecca for Haj, when he returns from Saudi like Yaradua he will address them.

O'boy...the way the silence of Buhari dey sweet my belly eehh?.....

Buhari pepper them now...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProT:

I would have taken u seriously, but reading ur line as to what is tenable in NIGERIA, I realise u're a kid.

Mum is calling.
You have realized how clueless & dumb you sounded for saying such a sagacious statement that the President wants to suspend the constitution of 1999 as amended, did you not study Government in jss 2 & 3? Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by blacknp(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
desiredhome:

O'boy...the way the silence of Buhari dey sweet my belly eehh?.....

Buhari pepper them now...... grin grin grin grin grin
There is a golden adage of old that President Buhari knows quite well, “Silence is the best answer for a F***”. Let them be waiting for address, & phone number.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Yeezus: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
Zombie at best, daft misconstrued conspiracy theory, even practitioners of Mumurism as a way of thinking, would be disappointed in these level of cluelessness?

You are the one that is clueless, you are also the one that is a zombie.

Only Zombies believe everything they are told by the government. Only Zombies refuse to see overwhelming evidence to confirm what I am saying online.

I would have posted links, but nah, even that won't help you.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by desiredhome: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
There is a golden adage of old that President Buhari knows quite well, “Silence is the best answer for a F***”. Let them be waiting for address, & phone number.
Weather him address them or not, these criminals/lazy youths have their minds fixed for evil.....
Really silence is golden
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by ProT: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
You have realized how clueless & dumb you sounded for saying such a sagacious statement that the President wants to suspend the constitution of 1999 as amended, did you not study Government in jss 2 & 3? Mumu.

SAGACIOUS statement; the irony cheesy

Like I said, u are a kid; go and play!
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by strangest(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
It is unfortunate that a peaceful protest has degenerated into this.

Unfortunately the protest since lost relevance and has rebirthed from civil disobedience to rebellion.

Where did it go wrong, Nigerians altitude of not applying technicalities to anything they are doing, not knowing when something has started going wrong and withdrawing and finally pride.

They should have asked the peaceful protesters to go home while the government attended to Thier request but no, they were enjoying the euphoria.
Now it has gone beyond them.

I beseige the protesters to go home and full martial law declared on anybody seen outside.

Enough is enough
Protesters have taken over oilmill eleme junction port Harcourt and it has turned a full tribal war.

Stupid post

How about you hold your government that brought hoodlums in government SUV... 6000000 years on you
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Eazie351(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
online, everybody is a giant with 2 pistols...
the rebirth of 1 million boys is coming...
I won't even say too much
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by IyawoIgbo22: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
The main culprit now is DJ Switch.. she was the one posting fake news at Lekki toll gate after a Curfew was declared. The fake news triggered all the burning and destructions in Lagos and some other parts of the country from a once peaceful protest.

Falz, Aisha Yesufu and the other reasonable ones already asked youths to back off and retreat but Switch had her own separate agenda.

All the screenschots are there and she alongside her colleagues will answer for their crimes.
Why are you spewing trash? You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by flokii: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
IyawoIgbo22:

Why are you spewing trash? You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria

Are you okay? who is spewing trash?

How does my comment even concern or affect you?

So when some people were crucifying Tinubu here for killing Lekki protesters, they were helping Nigeria. You better take your time and face your lane.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Unfortunately the protest since lost relevance and has rebirthed from civil disobedience to rebellion.

Where did it go wrong, Nigerians altitude of not applying technicalities to anything they are doing, not knowing when something has started going wrong and withdrawing and finally pride.

They should have asked the peaceful protesters to go home while the government attended to Thier request but no, they were enjoying the euphoria.

I beseige the protesters to go home and full martial law declared on anybody seen outside.

Enough is enough
Protesters have taken over oilmill eleme junction port Harcourt and it has turned a full tribal war.

Guys another paid person to cause wahala. People be weary of these people. They have been paid to spread rumors and steer d public.
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by jesmond3945: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Enough is enough

the country at the moment needs to die so that a beautiful bride would emerge
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by 8x324: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
Let's see how to get things under control because Buhari doesn't give a flying fvck
[/s]
Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by NaMeAboki: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
She has retreated back into safety; while those which she and her likes encouraged into wanton destruction of their own cities and anarchy; continue expose themselves to danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible by Sobasojek: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
Currently Oil mill Eleme junction is undergoing a full blown tribal crisis about spilling into Igbo Etche kindly help recirculate this message till it gets to the GOC Bori camp and governor wike
Which tribes are fighting each other ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos/Calabar Rail Line Will Boost Economy Of Niger Delta — Osinbajo / Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application / Petition Against Ighodalo's Qualification Based On Outdated Constitution — Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.