Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre (368 Views)

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by Nuelconcept: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian Comedian and Actor Ayo Makun, AY shares a heartfelt emotional video of what happened before the lekki toll gate massacre of October, 20th 2020.
In his words, he said thus, "i was finding my way home after the imposed curfew. my fellow compatriots recognized me, got on my car in motion and insisted that i address them before they would let me go".
Little did i know the worse was coming to a set of peaceful protesters who were completely unarmed.

See video below and to keep you updated with the latest gist and gossips, please subscribe and turn on the notification bell for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs2js7Occ
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Still on the matter.

(1) (Reply)

MARLIAN ALHAJA: Starring Wunmi Toriola / Man And Women Glued Together While Enjoy Hot Sex. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.