Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda (41640 Views)

Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC / Heavy Police Presence In Abule Egba Following Reports Of Gunshots (Photos) / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Queseda: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I love the way Buhari exposed the youths for whom they are. He gave them freedom to express themselves and we have seen how they made use of that freedom by looting and causing carnage, destroying properties, and freeing prisoners. The youths of this country are worse than those in government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Komu1048(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who will get justice and console the families of the police officer maimed, those whose properties were destroyed

“Take heart Biko”
Aje madi
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by perosky80(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
you are very stupid mumu
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Komu1048(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Queseda:
I love the way Buhari exposed the youths for whom they are. He gave them freedom to express themselves and we have seen how they made use of that freedom by looting and causing carnage, destroying properties, and freeing prisoners. The youths of this country are worse than those in government

Point fingers to the Hoodlums n cultist that hijack it. Las las everybody go dey alright
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Kudejo: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let ICC prosecute Obasanjo for the Odi massacre or Obama for the invasion of Libya or Robert Mugabe for multiple human rights abuses in Zimbabwe, The ICC is a meaningless organisation with no actual power to summon the president of a country to court.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by heendrix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Arabs999:

Buhari don die tey...
When the time comes, Abubakr Yusuf Mohammed will japa into tin air. And Nigeria will then officially announce the death of the real Buhari

grin grin grin
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by jrusky(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth

Jobless old man.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth

Slave adults
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Princedapace(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
ICC that cannot prosecute any of the US leaders for the invasion of Libya?

ICC is a toothless bulldog. They can and will do nothing to any leader who still enjoys the goodwill of the people he rules. Buhari has the north on lockdown. Forget ICC abeg.

WTF was even ICC after the Tiananmen massacre in China?

Well, I can see that they did not issue any threat, it was just a mere and ceremonial assurance of a follow up of events.

Wow so u love how Nigerians are dying even in the so called north that Buhari has on lockdown?

Sometimes I wonder how the average black man reasons. Una no dey tire for how una people dey die ni?
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by clarkmos15(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Never say Never, One thing is for sure, they cannot easily sweep this under the carpet

I mean dey cannot touch him during his tenure
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by clarkmos15(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
kaluxy007:
As per e son kpai na
Speak English nah
Arabs999:

Buhari don die tey...
When the time comes, Abubakr Yusuf Mohammed will japa into tin air. And Nigeria will then officially announce the death of the real Buhari grin grin grin
Yeah till then
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
writetopoker2:

Jobful adult grin

No not Jobful adult but jobfool adult
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Sirmwill: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
NLSavage:
Buhari would be scared to shiit right now. Vegetable President angry
Wrong oo
He has evidence of Destruction of Lives and properties by the Youths claiming to be peaceful Protesters in form of Hoodlums...
The Hoodlums spoilt the whole thing Big time

1 Like

Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by bptc10: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
They should immediately arrest Tinubu, he's now in Turkey, he's the one Mastermind the killing of innocent protesters
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by NofiuFade(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
There's no justification for the killing of unarmed civilians who were peacefully exercising their constitutional rights as enshrined in Nigeria constitution. Don't support evil even if it suits your political perception. I equally condemn the destruction of properties by the aggrieved youths. Whichever way let it be known that Government escalated the violence due to poor handling of the crisis.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Sirmwill: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Princedapace:

Wow so u love how Nigerians are dying even in the so called north that Buhari has on lockdown?

Sometimes I wonder how the average black man reasons. Una no dey tire for how una people dey die ni?
He is just trying to say that ICC is potentially useless.
Sometimes,even the UN end up being useless.
Most of these International bodies have not being able to solve impending crisis e.g The one in Mali that ECOWAS is mumbling about.
They just have good names.

1 Like

Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Lagoon0: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
fineboynl:
good one. remember the police refuse to take the dead body from the military. the investigation should start from the meeting with foreign diplomats and refusing the Media to cover the scene. and immediately the US embassy close shop and warns her citizens.

those foreign mission should be contacted genuinely and what was discussed in that meeting which the presidency denied the media houses.
Plz send me the link to this. The thread is no longer on nairaland. Mention it to me please
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by sparkwil(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Then act now.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by GoldenisSilence: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Meanwhile report coming in from the front lines..

This is especially to all Southern officers be u police be u mopol or be you amotekun..

A hausa recruit soilder just killed a southern military commander.. In fact he just shot his commanding officer..

A word they say is enough for the wise..

As you all make your routine exercises and drills please make sure you go with
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by NairaMaster1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth

Mr Job congratulations
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
ICC my foot.

What have they done with all the previous reports of extra judicial killings that have been going on Nigeria before this protest?

Keep fooling the gullible
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Kay25(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
to the father who born u..He gave birth to a waste paper thinking you could be something meaningful in life he is the real jobless man from the century
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by writetopoker2: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

No not Jobful adult but jobfool adult

Yea, I just did d correction
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hear this stupid prosecutor say in case violence escalates. To her violence have not yet escalated. Nonsense angry
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Daddysidhan: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
ICC that cannot prosecute any of the US leaders for the invasion of Libya?

ICC is a toothless bulldog. They can and will do nothing to any leader who still enjoys the goodwill of the people he rules. Buhari has the north on lockdown. Forget ICC abeg.

WTF was even ICC after the Tiananmen massacre in China?

Well, I can see that they did not issue any threat, it was just a mere and ceremonial assurance of a follow up of events.

Aboki-ish talk
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Carlylepneuma: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
So? Mke we soak garri ni abi mke we begin they celebrate? Abeg MKE UNA ICC pack well.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Emoney07: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Then act immediately
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by Jostoman: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
The script has been leaked already

Fellow Nigerians, you will agree with me that this is indeed the darkest time in the history of our nation.
Two weeks ago, the peace loving youths of this great nation embarked on a peaceful protest against the perceived brutality by the men of the special anti- robbery squad popularly known as SARS. The protest started peacefully and progressively gained momentum with support by Nigerians in diaspora joining the protest until recently, when it was hijacked by the enemies of our dear nation who sponsored hoodlums all over the country to commit various atrocities across the country.
Standing out among these was horendious act in Lagos where several protesters were killed by unknown gunmen who disguised in army uniform to commit this nefarious act.
Fellow Nigerians, i want to assure you that the perpetrators will never go unpunished.
To this end, i have set up a committee to investigate the massacre that happened all over the country especially, Leki toll gate incident.
Security personnels have been deployed across the 35 states of the federation including federal capital territory to forestall any further occurrence.
The federal government is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the of lives and properties of our citizens.
I want to appeal to our youths all over the country to step down on the protest as serious dialogue is ongoing with stakeholders in the country to meeting their demands.
Long live Federal republic of Nigeria!
stop spreading fake news oga what happened in lekki tollgate on Tuesday was a pure genocide from your blood sucking government.
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by 8x324: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Inconsequential ICC
[/s]
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by obyrich(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
NLSavage:
Buhari would be scared to shiit right now. Vegetable President angry
He will address the nation by 7PM. Maybe he has been ....
Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by dapsoneh: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jostoman:
stop spreading fake news oga what happened in lekki tollgate on Tuesday was a pure genocide from your blood sucking government.
wait for your master to come online by 7pm and see if he admits it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) / Chinese Man Arrested In Lagos With Elephant Tusks N494 Million Worth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.