Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) (45202 Views)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Continue undermining your police.

It is the ordinary citizens that will pay dearly for it.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by alfredilly: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
G
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by chipet67(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
and when army open fire, some idiot will be claiming innocent protesters.
[/s]
Shut up if you have nothing to say... Open fire burn you there.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
buhari never see anything,!e think say na play!nobody takes his worthless piece of sh1t little address serious except maybe his cows up Nut!

#we move!!!
united southern. Nigeria issa goal!
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
Don't mind the useless criminals and hoodlums.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aftermaths
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ManchesterUtd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kingsoul1:
Gbese.. This whole thing is getting out of control!

well everything is fine here in Uburu. The hoodlums were just passing on a message . I heard they've moved to Ishiagu.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
God please protect this Nation for us...
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ManchesterUtd(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

I think Ebonyi Governor should be spared, he has been working tirelessly to better Ebonyi.

Bulhari is a fool for the worthless script he aired today.

The hoodlums didn't come for him or anyone but I think they were probably passing on their message I don't know what it is. We are fine here in Uburu
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
let them open the fire again!
#we .move!
#EndRugaria!
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
lets remember they are hoodlums in case of bullets
You and all the people who are calling the suffering masses hoodlums because they are figting for thier future will never know peace ..i curse you today whatever you gather will come against you...if you have a car you will use it to have accident... your children will not grow old... your father and mother will morn you soon...the blood on innocent nigerians shed everyday will not let you rest.. you will die in pain..you will all beg for death and will suffer all you life and will rot in heal... if you build house it will crash on you in jesus name.... so shall it be for you and Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

This is what we are saying the "protests" are coordinated anarchist attacks against the country.

Brave sensible youths.
Unlike some Lagosians who were filming the hoodlums and hailing them while they kill police and burn down stations.

They will pay! Ordinary "1 million boys" turned Lagos residents to vigilantes for a whole month.

Imagine what would befall Lagos residents when hoodlums decide to attack?? [Especially now that the average policeman has japa]
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Sammyblack87: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lagoon0:
cheesy im not moved by all this. These are peaceful protester telling the police no one has monopoly of violence.

Buhari is a failed president. And he don't want to speak out or step down. The country is going on another economical lockdown. Not because of the peaceful protest but because of the dumb president who maintains power doing nothing.

I saw a video of ijaw youth fully harmed on water with machine gun. The southeast police are running helter skelta and the country is dying yet the president is mute but still maintain power.

I see danger I never bargained for. Im very sure there is light at the end of the tunnel but who will live to see that light.
People should ignore those instigating tribal clash we are all in this mess together. Who ever live at the end over everything should keep the new Nigeria away from massive corruption.

The only thing that would ease tension is buhari speaking. Even in akure here many yorubas. Are sending me evidence that buhari is dead long ago thats why the present person can't address the country. I refuse to believe but the government is not helping. When everything lead to chaos government should be blame.
Those that are scared should harden their mind. Na once man dey die. Mumu talk
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
I always see news on Nairaland about the development and infrastructure by Governor Dave Umahi. Why then are these senseless people burning down what they should protect?

Is this a case of joining the bandwagon? Too bad.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ivieeseosa: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news. Pictures were photoshopped
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
the burning is enough o let Nigeria breath
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by grandeoj09(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now you give them job . Diplomacy is best solution , Everyone is angry .

Asquare84:
Jobles youth
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
9. All these executed in the name of the ENDSARS protests. I am indeed deeply pained that innocent lives have been lost. These tragedies are uncalled for and unnecessary. Certainly, there is no way whatsoever to connect these bad acts to legitimate expression of grievance of the youth of our country.

25. And I call on all Nigerians to go about their normal businesses, and enjoin security agencies to protect lives and properties of all law abiding citizens without doing harm to those they are meant to protect. Let me pay tribute to officers of the Nigeria Police Force who have tragically lost their lives in the line of duty.

Why are they reacting? You ask him to speak now he has spoken and you are still complaining.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by badman007(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:

I dey warn you now.

Make you guys no piss us off yeah... Government take the L in peace and rebuild shamefully.

This protest Na chilsplay. Don’t pier us off
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Bryananimated(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
yarimo:
Have they not opened fire already?
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Eboyi should be spared and lagos and Edo destroy, you see why people dislike you guys cos you think you're smart bul you are not.
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

I think Ebonyi Governor should be spared, he has been working tirelessly to better Ebonyi.

Bulhari is a fool for the worthless script he aired today.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by livinbygrace: 1:15am On Oct 23, 2020
olatade:
undecided

Forget it,that guy is doing more harm than good to the protest,by turning it into tribal war.He ran to London and spreading hate messages all over.Who born am to order any youths to burn down the palace of oba?Who born am to order the breaking of prison in Benin?Abeg that guy he just chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by vioment: 1:22am On Oct 23, 2020
This has been the best leader so far, from my point of view.

I understand the pain of decades of incompetence.

Am sure a very good leader like umahi and other good leaders can sympathize with these pains.

They should be open in their progressive actions and show a long term grow together attitude.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Dantsito: 2:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Brainless animals, this minute is hoodlums attacked and destroyed all in trying to exonerate themselves from the barbaric acts, and the next minute is for chest beating and bragging we have done so and so as a bravery.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 23, 2020
When I read some comments abi yeye curse abi prayers here ,I weak for Nigerians, fellow ndi beanyi, onye obula banye ulo. Ihea aburozi egwu akwadoro na mbu, Gini mere ori na mbibi ji buruzie ihe Juru ebe Nile, ogbagwojurum Anya.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by chatinent: 5:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by almightyemperor(m): 6:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
Asquare84:
Jobles youth
You are not serious to say that
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by oneeast: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Ebonyi looks arid like northern state. Are you sure this ebonyi is in igbo land? cool
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Willie007: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Pls that James Nwafor, I heard he's from Ebonyi... Youths should do the needful by locating him, his family or properties and burn them down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.