Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State (4442 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Happening now!
The Nigeria army are in the streets of oyigbo shooting at anything within sight and raining bullets on our roofs...Anyone seeing this that is close to the Rivers State Government should tell them to call the army to order. Bullets are falling on our roofs with explosions everywhere. The show of force is getting unnecessary, it's like we are under siege even as people are obeying the curfew. Why are they putting our lives and that of our children at risk. The children are crying and the aged people have their blood pressure skyrocketing... Rivers State Government please call the army to order we are not animals here. When they are done with killing people here, some people will still come and claim the evidences to be Photoshopped....
Mynd44 lalasticlala, Dominique
#SOS #SOS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
We will believe you when your ghost start giving us updates..
Rivers state governor should come and help you in oyingbo Lagos abi?
Dem suppose use that bullet seal your mouth.. Stop inciting the public with fake news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkwereNgwaSon:
We will burn them soon, boys are on standby.

We move.

See tompolo son

Oya carry your chest go face them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by mekaw(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
hmm
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Dem suppose use that bullet seal your mouth.. Stop inciting the public with fake news

I hardly reply fools like u. Watever u wish for me will come to pass in ur life and I will not bother to curse ur generation cos if u do not desist from ur hate n evil ways, ur generation will definitely end with u. If u check well u will see that this is an SOS buh in ur hate or intellectual incapacitation, u are in a haste to advertise ur ignorance n hate not knowing there is a difference between oyigbo Rivers State n oyingbo Lagos State. Idi0t with internet access

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by froshroy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake colonel cheesy

Why not go out there and call your boys to order.
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I hardly reply fools like u. Watever u wish for me will come to pass in ur life and I will not bother to curse ur generation cos if u do not desist from ur hate n evil ways, ur generation will definitely end with u. If u check will I will see that this is an SOS buh in ur hate or intellectual incapacitation, u are in a haste to advertise ur ignorance n hate not knowing there is a difference between oyigbo Rivers State n oyingbo Lagos State. Idi0t with internet access
hahaha ha, the thing really pain you o Shai, see as you dey vibrate like motor wey no get fuel... grin

And between, why did you modify the post by adding rivers state which you didn't add initially?
Pele, this your anger fit boil water..

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by oluwaseyi0: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

You've probably never left Lagos, don't be in a hurry to display your ignorance

14 Likes

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You've probably never left Lagos, don't be in a hurry to display your ignorance
he didn't give a good heading.. I only know oyigbo in Lagos and it has been on fire since yesterday.. He should have specify.. I know come understand why he dey curse him generation and not mine
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
hahaha ha, the thing really pain you o Shai, see as you dey vibrate like motor wey no get fuel... grin

And between, why did you modify the post by adding rivers state which you didn't add initially?

My anger u said? Wen u are fast to lay curses on me. As I'm typing now, bullets are falling on our roofs.
I believe people like u will be happy wen we start counting the number of innocent people killed by stray bullets of which ur beloved army will deny n call fake news or Photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

My anger u said? Wen u are fast to lay curses on me. As I'm typing now, bullets are falling on our roofs.
Pls quote where I layed curses on you.. And between, I was only being sarcastic.. If you have added oyigbo in river state, I wouldn't have even quoted you.. Was thinking you are being mischievous
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sirmwill: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Well
I pray it's not fake news

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Pls quote where I layed curses on you.. And between, I was only being sarcastic.. If you have added oyigbo in river state, I wouldn't have even quoted you.. Was thinking you are being mischievous
Be safe bro
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Tonyspecial(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
If that would stop them from looting, kill those hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Mgbadike80: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lalasticlala please take to FrontPage, it would save lives by forcing the soldiers to retreat once exposed. Almost all the soldiers in Onitsha barracks have been deployed outside the state, it might have been to PH for this purpose.
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:

If only u have sense, u wouldn't be having issues comprehending what I wrote up there
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 please push this to front page so the appropriate authorities will see this. Bullets are hitting people's buildings. This is an SOS, will it be better to post dead bodies wen they have have been through with their shooting spree. Let them call the Nigeria army to order innocent live are at stake here...
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Tonyspecial(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If only u have sense, u wouldn't be having issues comprehending what I wrote up there
My Brother! I Would've Comprehend If U Had Said The Soldiers Are Shooting @ Ur Family Members
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
My Brother! I Would've Comprehend If U Had Said The Soldiers Are Shooting @ Ur Family Members

Lol... My family are under a great protection beyond the comprehension of sub humans like u. Whatever u wish for me will befall u n any other sub human related to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Exmilitant(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Lol... My family are under a great protection beyond the comprehension of sub humans like u. Whatever u wish for me will befall u n any other sub human related to u.
Stop replying those vain detractors, we are watching and recording the whole thing, truth be told, those oyigbo fellas overdo. Why should they attack and assault hausa people, why did they deviate from our cause?
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by mike8804: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Northern soldiers at work, same with lekki toll gate
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Tonyspecial(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U need to work on ur manner of approach cuz you gat none, sense is far away from who ever approved this ur nonsense post
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
U need to work on ur manner of approach cuz you gat none, sense is far away from who ever approved this ur nonsense post
I hardly give attention to sub humans like u
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by kesandu94684: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by sammysneh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
it's well
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are only seeing a temporary unrest. The permanent ones are still on the way angry

Hardened criminals are being freed & I saw it live today as the hoodlum-protesters were carting guns away from a Police Station.

Well, I hope the guns are meant for animals hunting tongue

1 Like

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sirmwill:
Well
I pray it's not fake news
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by pozehnani(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Huh?

In as much as I'm not in support of this, if I must be frank here, your thugs caused this.

When they beheaded the DPO, what did they expect from the force men? Them forget say those ones craze pass them?

I can only pray for peace and normalcy to be restored in oyigbo right now

It is well.
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by pozehnani(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

Lol .. guy you badt! Waaaat??

When they beheaded a DPO in that same oyigbo, what were they expecting?

Modified.

Not oyingbo market in Lagos o. Oyigbo without the "n" in rivers State.
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Jostoman: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

you be mumu
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Happening now!
The Nigeria army are in the streets of oyigbo shooting at anything within sight and raining bullets on our roofs...Anyone seeing this that is close to the Rivers State Government should tell them to call the army to order. Bullets are falling on our roofs with explosions everywhere. The show of force is getting unnecessary, it's like we are under siege even as people are obeying the curfew. Why are they putting our lives and that of our children at risk. The children are crying and the aged people have their blood pressure skyrocketing... Rivers State Government please call the army to order we are not animals here. When they are done with killing people here, some people will still come and claim the evidences to be Photoshopped....
Mynd44 lalasticlala, Dominique
#SOS #SOS

I am a witness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Female Prison Officials Fired After Intimate Sex Videos Went Viral / 30 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana, 29 Of Them Are Nigerians, One Is A Ghanaian, 34 / Lady Goes Mental After Taking Colorado Puffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.