Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu (771 Views)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
LEADER of the pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has washed his hands off the allegation that he ordered for the destruction of properties belonging to the people of South-West geopolitical zone.

Kanu said that his statement was twisted by his enemies to suit their purposes, and urged his followers and the entire Igbo to guard against any destruction in the ongoing #EndSARS protests across Nigeria.

The IPOB leader spoke on Thursday during an emergency Zoom meeting titled: “#EndSARS is not an ethnic protest, stop the propaganda to make it one.”

The Zoom meeting featured former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, some notable Yoruba elites, as well as members of Igbo, think thank group, Nzuko Umunna.

Kanu stated that those who caused division between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe during their time were bent on pitching Ndigbo and Yoruba against themselves in the present time.

He asked people to ignore any divisive statements credited to him, urging that to really situate what he said, one must listen to the full length of his broadcast.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/i-didnt-order-for-destruction-of-yoruba-assets-%e2%80%95-nnamdi-kanu/amp/?

Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Tonyspecial(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't worry urself Mr man, there's too much anger in the land, ife emebigo
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Mokason28: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is not an ethnic fight....
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by TecM0: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shut up pig.. nobody accused you or ibos
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
We know the people who always push blames.
if they don't push blames on the previous administration they look for other people to blame.
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Wawelexy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
See Mr KANU, we the yorubas knew their plot...

The thought we are joking, we re one on this(including the reasonable north)....

It's Youth vs old corrupt leaders....

My Yoruba people accross southwest make it clear and loud to other tribes around u that u love them, we have nothing against them and will never hurt them....

If u can, buy foodstuffs and share with them, make them see why we need to unite and fight this sets of old corrupt mofos....

Don't utter hate speech at anymore one, don't rebuke any northerner based on buhari evil act, rather make them see why he needs to step down cos their family and loved ones are also being killed by this heartless politician(both APC &PDP), lets avoid unneccessary war and stay united to keep focus...

Share things with the less previledge during this period.

God bless us
#Endbadgovernance..
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by CodeTemplar: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Truth is there are bitter elements trying to hijack this protest. Buhari too is to blame. He has been stifling open expression of opinion and people are hungry to hijack opportunity that presents itself. Nevertheless, all evidences of chaos is pointing to the APC govt. The men in suits driving rascal looking dudes in V8 Jeeps to protest grounds can only be their handiwork.
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Coward can't even own up! undecided

I pity the Yorubas stupid enough to allow themselves to be used to destroy their own lands....

Liberal Yorubas sicken me with their naivety.
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by CodeTemplar: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have a question.

In 2015 when Shiites blocked a road, they were massacred. After that episode, Sunnis the other Muslim sect, the major one anyway, has been blocking roads every Friday when praying in major town in the same region of Shiite massacre. How come buratai hasn't clashed with them?
Isn't this a sign of decentralized tyranny and dictatorship?
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by 8x324: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
Shut up pig.. nobody accused you or ibos
[/s]
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by hisgrace090: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Truth is there are bitter elements trying to hijack this protest. Buhari too is to blame. He has been stifling open expression of opinion and people are hungry to hijack opportunity that presents itself. Nevertheless, all evidences of chaos is pointing to the APC govt. The men in suits driving rascal looking dudes in V8 Jeeps to protest grounds can only be their handiwork.

Dont you know who is pro sars when the protest started again?

Have we forgotten who thraitened to go ti war should buhari removed or nigeria divided?
they ask that nobody should protest in their region.

nigerians know the direction of the attack!
Nnamdi kalu have nothing to do with it.
Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Donspicey: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
All dis attacks because of 2023........

they want to pull tinubu down alongside Sanwo olu by all means,,,,den later acuse d igbos of inciting d violence dia by causing confusion and tribal war in d south while d north remains untouchable......

We knw all dia evil plans.........

So many BMC on nairaland pointing accusing fingers here and there but we re wiser now.....

Re: I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Open Grazing And Ask AGF To Recover Lands For herdsmen. / Man, 28, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Girl, 14 / Bandits Kill Miyetti Allah’s Leader, 4 Others In FCT (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.